The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=483261 time=1669047897 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=483158 time=1668999241 user_id=3266

Nah Cas you guys have a thriving gender critical movement brewing down there

Give it time. Let women see what this actually means for us.

Great... really great but you wouldn't know it watching our TV channels...

One basket baller comes out as the first gay basket baller and it's world wide news...and drinks all around.

Nope you wouldnt. Because the ones at the helm of this movement push propaganda. And the mainstream accepts it.

The goal is making us feel like outliers.....to gaslight and shame women out of our internal alarms and to accept things that are perverse.  

Women who speak out are deplatformed, censored, et. You'll never see this on TV.  Women who would normally consider themselves left have been pushing back....youd never know it because they fight silencing and censorship.

If something can be labeled "hate speech" there can be a justification for shutting it down. And "hate speech" expands more and more. Pretty soon simply disagreeing with the establishment status quo will be "dangerous hate speech" that must be stomped out.  That narrative has already settled in.

Scary times for sure.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Hey guise

The Shooter at club Q ?

His uncle's, sister's, 2nd cousin once new a guy who was roommates with a guy who once had coffee with a girl that went to school with someone that owned a MAGA hat

this is all Trump's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caskur

Blurts over at BF now trying to throw shade over me on my stance on homosexuality...

I am now on his hit list....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=483409 time=1669080337 user_id=2156
Blurts over at BF now trying to throw shade over me on my stance on homosexuality...

Blurt is a little shitweasel. The BF knitting circle is his safe space.

caskur

Yeah... well he is confronting the wrong person because I will stick an e-meat axe between his crossed eyes..

Lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=483409 time=1669080337 user_id=2156

He is shitty with me because I dont want my lesbain daughter forced or coerced to recognize males as lesbians because they said magic words. There is no such thing as "girl penis".

I believe Jesus can handle everything far better than any of us....meanwhile I'm here to protect the civil rights and dignity of my girls.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Why do gays and trans demand equality then insist on the right to push their ideology onto children? That is a discussion to be held between the parents and the child when the child reaches the proper age. I don't care what gays and trans do but they need to keep it in their own world.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=483428 time=1669086458 user_id=3349
Why do gays and trans demand equality then insist on the right to push their ideology onto children? That is a discussion to be held between the parents and the child when the child reaches the proper age. I don't care what gays and trans do but they need to keep it in their own world.

This is exactly why you cant cave to ANY of their demands. They're never satisfied

give an inch they start demanding a yard... and so on and so on

caskur

I caught a tranny by accident today... the guy in front of the door... he has wedge high shoes and a hand bag...lol
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=483428 time=1669086458 user_id=3349

And as approval drops and people grow less and less tolerant of the "lgbtqa".....watch them play victim and claim they just want to live their lives and "love who they want to love" and completely gaslight how they directly try to force their beliefs and standards on the whole of society.

How they went behind the backs of parents and drove wedges into the family...."for the gay and queer kids!" they claim.  Because the best thing you can do for a kid is alienate them from their family and love bomb them into a cult, right?  

It's their targeting of children and minors that's gonna start a new wave of anti gay anti trans violence. No one wanted that fight. They forced it.

I have no sympathy after seeing the unhinged hatred and violence they push as a group.  I'll defend any gay person who has been opposing them though.

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

tolerating gays was the first step that caused 100% of this shit. I could see this shit coming 30 years ago. You either get all of the degeneracy by tolerating even a small portion of it or you stop it by rejecting and shaming ALL of it. Personally, I clap whenever faggits are mowed down. The ONLY thing I like about Iran is that they toss kweirdos off buildings.

Dove

Well this is no shocker

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-crime-shootings-colorado-hate-crimes-f47f8675cebe4daab06b60961ea04cd0">https://apnews.com/article/entertainmen ... 961ea04cd0">https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-crime-shootings-colorado-hate-crimes-f47f8675cebe4daab06b60961ea04cd0

It amazes me how the immediate response to violence is always to blame right wing males. Who today are the most peaceful people in the damn country.

All the fucking unhinged violence comes from dems/progs. These people destroy entire communities. Burn down the business of innocent people. Brutally beat innocent people. Made several attempts to burn down occupied buildings. Killed and injured several police officers.

Murdered children. Secoriea Turner....who none of them give a rat's fuck about.  They murder people driving over them in cars. They shoot people for opposing politcal beliefs.

They claim to be afraid of us? Blame all this hatred on us? That's their narrative. All the hate and violence is our fault because we dont jump on board with everything they demand so we MAKE them use violence. In their rotted out and hate infested minds....they think people should immediately bow to their unreasonable demands and deconstruct society or we are the hateful ones and violence is now acceptable.  

They dont think they should have to discuss anything or consider anything outside of their beliefs. We all have to enter their narrow thinking or we are bad guys and bigots. Its pretty obvious that no matter what, eventually everyone will be labeled bigots as these people push reasonable boundaries and force their ideologies.

I bet the motive will be this psycho fucktard thought it was a "Qanon club" and that will be our fault.  Because if a dem/prog psychopath chooses to inflict politcal violence that's not the psychos fault....that's the victims fault for not conforming to what the psychos demand.

Its shocking still to me how hateful and violent these people are. How easily they dehumanize.