Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

My daughter beat up a possible kidnapper

Started by Dove, October 25, 2022, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Last night.

My 17 year old decided to take a walk as the sun was going down.  She does this sometimes.

She was over by an internet provider building over by the woods ....very close to our house (it's a very small building). She was back there taking pictures and a man in a silver car stopped....got out of the car, approached her, said "hey" and reached out towards her shoulders.

So she pepper sprayed him in the face twice and kicked him in the gut as hard she could, punched him a few times and than she ran home.

And she came home crying, went to her room and didnt want to talk about it.  This isnt weird for her. When shes upset about something she normally goes to cry it out alone and when shes ready, she comes and tells me. So...I didnt push her and I carried on with my chores.

This incident happened around 7:30/8pm and she didnt tell me until midnightish.

I cant report this to the police. Because if I do....I could spend 90 days in jail because my daughter isnt old enough to have pepper spray.  I'm not even kidding. Look up the pepper spray laws in my fucking state.  

We thought about just not telling the police about the pepper spray. Saying she was able to kick him and run. The problem is there is a video camera on that side of the building and she has no idea if the camera was able to pick the incident up.

Shouldnt the fact it could be recorded be a GOOD fucking thing?  But no it isnt because my daughter and myself could end up in trouble over the fucking pepper spray even though it could have saved her LIFE. WHAT IF it didnt work or she didnt have it?  Today would be a much different day because my daughter would be GONE.

Had she told us right away, no doubt my husband would have ran down there and you know that man wasnt able to drive away right away after taking so much pepper spray to the face.  

She is still really upset and she doesnt want to talk to police and she says she cant remember much detail about him because it was getting dark and it happened so fast. She said he had a grey zipped up hoodie and looked to be in his late 40s. White or Hispanic. That's all shes got. Her hands are swollen and her knuckles are tore up. Shes in bed not feeling well and shes downcast.

So now what the fuck?  I should be able to scream this from the rooftops and report it to police and warn the whole neighborhood but I cant because I'm afraid my of daughter getting in trouble because she had pepper spray. I guess 16 and 17 year olds are supposed to go die or just get raped and if they live....the cops might process the rape kit and act on it.

I fucking hate democrats. I swear they force us to be victims. And now I totally understand why people dont always report instances of self defense where they had to use a weapon.

She is no longer permitting to walk around off our land past 5pm. And shes getting a new pepper spray because she unloaded ALL of it in that demons face. And I hope she busted his fucking spleen. Her legs are STRONG and shes always been a bruiser.  Shes not a tiny delicate flower....this girl is solid muscle and gets retard strength when shes pissed.  She beat up one of Bigs sons when she was 4 and he was tormenting her. (Big took her side btw and told them if they are gonna torment the girls dont cry for help of they bring it lol).

And fuck yes I was mad she didnt tell us IMMEDIATELY.  Fucking ANYTHING else yeah....go get yourself centered and tell me when you are ready.  But something like this we need to know asap. My husband and I could have killed him. And now we cant.  

My daughters should be able to carry guns. She cant even carry pepper spray. Now that shes used it we cant even report what happened.

And she even feels bad because she says she wasnt sure what he wanted and shes worried he was just some person who was going to ask something innocent. But he reached out to grab or otherwise touch her so she did the perfect right thing.

I still want to take my chances with police and just lie about the pepper spray but she gets hysterical and my husband said a firm "No" and I have to listen to him.

So yeah that happened. Right out here in the country.  ac_crying  

I'm trying to carry on with our day as normal but my anxiety is so jacked up and everytime I hear a car I'm looking at it.  

We are law abiding citizens who pay our taxes, respect and care for our communities who treat others with respect and kindness. And my daughter has no civil rights.  I wouldnt give a shit if it were just ME that would get in trouble and go do 90 stupid days in jail. I mean I'd rather not....I have to take care of my family. But my daughter would blame herself and she can also be sent to jail.  Its WRONG. This is an unjust law.

And now there is a pervert psychopath cruising around (or a retard with bad judgement) who tried to grab a woman/girl and its gonna go unreported.

I'm going to post it in our community FB page and say my daughter ran before he got close to her just so I can warn my neighbors.  I've already warned my "bonus kids"(those kids with the CPS case that come over here all the time....they walk here...now I want them to text me to get them when they want to be here).

I hate the Michigan government. Tell me how this shit is right or fair?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Good on her for acting swiftly!

The Constitution is the law of the land, and a person's right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Arms is lots of things, used for defense.

If I was ever in some kind of situation like that, I would say I had my permit, and pull the Constitution out my back pocket lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=478522 time=1666721144 user_id=2221

The Constitution is the law of the land, and a person's right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Arms is lots of things, used for defense.

If I was ever in some kind of situation like that, I would say I had my permit, and pull the Constitution out my back pocket lol.

Its vile and disgusting bullshit that we pay taxes to a government that punishes innocent people for defending themselves against shit like this.

"Oh a kidnapper?  Good luck kid. Too bad you arent 18 and can use a weapon to protect yourself. Godspeed"

Shes suffering the aftermath of adrenaline. We were up until 4am. Now she doesnt feel good :(

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=478526 time=1666723270 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=478522 time=1666721144 user_id=2221

Its vile and disgusting bullshit that we pay taxes to a government that punishes innocent people for defending themselves against shit like this.

"Oh a kidnapper?  Good luck kid. Too bad you arent 18 and can use a weapon to protect yourself. Godspeed"

Shes suffering the aftermath of adrenaline. We were up until 4am. Now she doesnt feel good :(

Nah, it aint right at all.

Thats like the bear story. I asked a Ranger what I should do. He said fuck it, carry a gun, at least you'll survive, and face 12 jurors, instead of 6 paw bearers.

Awww poor girl. Prolly nerves got her body screwed up.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=478529 time=1666723919 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=478526 time=1666723270 user_id=3266

Nah, it aint right at all.

Thats like the bear story. I asked a Ranger what I should do. He said fuck it, carry a gun, at least you'll survive, and face 12 jurors, instead of 6 paw bearers.

Awww poor girl. Prolly nerves got her body screwed up.

Shes tired, sick to her stomach, her hand is all swelled and knuckles are skinned.  Her knee where she kneed him in the abdomen is bruised....she must have got him in the ribs and I hope she broke a few of his ribs.

I told her to write down every detail as she starts recalling it.  

I do enjoy the fact that she basically beat the piss out of him.

This pepper spray law is bullshit and needs to change. Michigan allows kids as young as 13 to get abortions, birth control and puberty blockers all without parental knowledge.  But my daughter uses pepper spray for self defense and we cant report it because we could get in trouble

Seriously what the fucking fuck.

Aryan

Damn, predatory fucks everywhere nowadays, it seems.

Hope your daughter recovers soon from this traumatic experience, Dove.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Tell you daughter we all congratulate her for KICKING ASS!!!!!!  Good job!  :thumbup:

Best thing you could do is get a dog and have her take it with her when she goes out for a walk. Most men will think twice when they see a dog.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

My husband is getting another pepper spray because she seriously unloaded the entire container on this fuckhead.

And now he wants her to have a knife as well.

Of course I support this.

And yeah.....the fact my daughter beat the fuck out of a predatory male in under 5 minutes does make me pretty proud. It still terrifies me that it even happened.

Bet he thought she was gonna be an easy victim. I hope he has broken ribs and his eyes are fucked up. Better still if he had an allergic reaction to the spray and died.

I was wondering if he went to the hospital. What would he say though? That he got into a fight with a little girl after dark?

JOE

The United States of Americs sure is a violent place Dove.

Yer daughter oughta spend time in a more laid back locale like Vancouver Canada. At least 1/2 the men are as gay as Blurt & the other 1/2 are stoned 90% of the time. She'd be much safer here.

But for safe measure she could always huddle into one of our public sanctuary sites.

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=478540 time=1666731877 user_id=97
The United States of Americs sure is a violent place Dove.

Yer daughter oughta spend time in a more laid back locale like Vancouver Canada. At least 1/2 the men are as gay as Blurt & the other 1/2 are stoned 90% of the time. She'd be much safer here.

But for safe measure she could always huddle into one of our public sanctuary sites.

It's not safe in any location where you be charged for self defense.

Dove

The crime rate is higher there Joe than it is here in my area

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/in/Vancouver">https://www.numbeo.com/crime/in/Vancouver

For safety measures she should be able to avoid crowds and have a gun. Or at least be able to use some fucking pepper spray without fear of us getting in trouble.

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=478537 time=1666728717 user_id=3349
Tell you daughter we all congratulate her for KICKING ASS!!!!!!  Good job!  :thumbup:

Best thing you could do is get a dog and have her take it with her when she goes out for a walk. Most men will think twice when they see a dog.

She says thanks  :thumbup:

My daughters are savages. I wasnt kidding when I've said that lol.

Anonymous

so they are so hardcore and savages? wow turn all the clocks back a thousand or so years. fuck em your kids will eventually be killed by bullets... and oh your revenge won't matter in the real world. your kids will be dead by niggers that don't give a fuck. wake the fuck up wannabe nigger. they won't rest in peace as those niggers will fuck your daughters corpses for giggles alone. bye KID.. and your responses prove your kid more than your actual KIDS.. kid. they actually think they got more balls than you ever had and you KNOW that ain't true. if you don't by now after all these years you deserve worse of an end then your wannabe thugs. YOU KNOW YOU HAD WORSE... they haven't had one hard day in their lives. WAKE THEM UP WHILE YOU CAN or the niggers will kill them. YOU HAD IT AND WILL HAVE IT HARDER THAN ANY OF THEM SCUMBAGS

Fucking worthless kids. WE ALL HAD IT HARDER. fuck them kids of yours or anybody elses. THEY WILL NEVER KNOW HARDSHIP.

Dove

Since when can guests post in the Flea trap?

Guuuuuyyyss......clean up alert!  Ole Frankenshitdick is bleeding in muh threads

Dove

Her hand looks much better today. Still puffy but not nearly as bad as it was. It looks good now but this looked horrible a day ago.

https://i.ibb.co/txn3L47/Screenshot-20221026-034321-Discord.jpg">

And Raven I know it. We did end up reporting it to police and in posted it in the community group but i said the guy got out of the car, approached my daughter and she ran. I didnt go into her physically fighting him.

There is a guy who moved to this town 4 months ago....he is in a house like 5 or 6 miles from here...he is a convicted pedophile predator who was released from Jackson prison this year.  According to some people in the town he has friends over all the time and there is a silver car that comes there

NO IDEA if it's the same silver car.  So I'm not making accusations or saying it's absolutely this guy.  People started bringing this up after I posted it was man in a silver car.  The road he was on when he stopped and went after my daughter is the road you would have to be on to go down to town (where the prison guy lives).

I guess a bunch of people here have been trying to get this guy removed from that house on the basis there are children and his crime was pretty gnarly.  A whole thing I didnt even know about.

Either way....we are definately watching for this. I thought about taking her past there to see if she recognizes any of the cars.  

And then I can start slashing tires and cutting break lines.  :evilthoughts2: