Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Pig On Two Feet

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 28, 2022, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=478967 time=1667024562 user_id=3305
When I changed my name she demanded the staff check teh ip address as well.  Sad!

She's playing him like a fiddle because he lets her. As long as everyone there agrees with her, she's happy. Watch her start moaning about Dovey now.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=478982 time=1667045993 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478959 time=1667006265 user_id=2845

Wait a minute

She's over there salivating at the fact that Kanye is losing millions and being ostracized over one comment that wasn't even anti semitic, yet she's actually saying the parade goers, which included innocent children, deserved to die? If she's allowed to say vile things like that, who is she condemning Kanye's right to free speech.

The old "do as I say, not as I do" bullshit these fucked up woke bastards live by. Ugh.

Yesterday I was logged on there and she actually claimed there were no "politcal wars" until me, Big, Lok and others she hates "showed up".

When we were all there before her and shes the one who showed up and was nasty and picking fights.

Uhhhh we were there BEFORE her? Blame it on the alcohol
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479003 time=1667052581 user_id=2845

Yesterday I was logged on there and she actually claimed there were no "politcal wars" until me, Big, Lok and others she hates "showed up".

When we were all there before her and shes the one who showed up and was nasty and picking fights.

Yep. She showed up after us under an alt, lying about being someone else and picking shitty fights.

Its always everyone else though.

Her and Blurt were talking about how Moon was their favorite conservative because she doesnt "wish death and destruction" on anyone. Evidently everything I've said....that's what those cretin sociopaths reduce it to.

They like her because they view her as weaker and unlikely to challange them.  Which is only true because she hates arguing politcs so when they pick at hers she redirects.

The lack of self awareness.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=479004 time=1667052883 user_id=3266

Yep. She showed up after us under an alt, lying about being someone else and picking shitty fights.

Its always everyone else though.

Her and Blurt were talking about how Moon was their favorite conservative because she doesnt "wish death and destruction" on anyone. Evidently everything I've said....that's what those cretin sociopaths reduce it to.

They like her because they view her as weaker and unlikely to challange them.  Which is only true because she hates arguing politcs so when they pick at hers she redirects.

The lack of self awareness.

Moon hardly posts. Shes never been the fighting type.

As for Oak, every time I see the Fling.com cap, I see this

https://i.ibb.co/n6mNHn9/C26051-FF-A354-4199-89-F6-34-AC1-D23427-C.jpg">
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=479012 time=1667055267 user_id=3352
No offense to anyone, but BF was an awesome fun little getaway from rl before the board was invaded with out-of-control bullshit politics.  It never was a political board.  :/

I agree. I saw the old BF. I liked it. It was a lot busier and better than the dead boring CBT 2 it's become.

Erica Mena

No offense to anyone, but BF was an awesome fun little getaway from rl before the board was invaded with out-of-control bullshit politics.  It never was a political board.  :/

I honestly LOVED it at first. I thought the hacks were brilliant.

He let Oak tell him how to run things and it's all fucked now.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Blame it on the fact that libs are shameless asswipes, who, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, will make a claim and stick the fuck with it and tell you that YOU'RE the problem even though the truth is right there in plain site.

It's like "believe me instead of your own two eyes"

I mean, anyone can pull up our profiles and see what we were talking about TWO YEARS before that cow and her pink puppy admong arrived

Dove

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479015 time=1667057134 user_id=3214

Blame it on the fact that libs are shameless asswipes, who, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, will make a claim and stick the fuck with it and tell you that YOU'RE the problem even though the truth is right there in plain site.

It's like "believe me instead of your own two eyes"

I mean, anyone can pull up our profiles and see what we were talking about TWO YEARS before that cow and her pink puppy admong arrived

Yep.

Some would still double down though. If they dont have a problem....they will create one and blame you for it.

deport_liberals

Admin is a terrible poaster.  That I can tell you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479013 time=1667055872 user_id=3389

I agree. I saw the old BF. I liked it. It was a lot busier and better than the dead boring CBT 2 it's become.

Sad you were banned.

Anonymous

Quote from: Sm post_id=479023 time=1667060723
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479013 time=1667055872 user_id=3389

Sad you were banned.

For butthurt factory, yes. But, you still have Apegirl.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=479022 time=1667060546 user_id=3305
Admin is a terrible poaster.  That I can tell you.

Apegirl and Seadunce will wreck a forum.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview