Replies: 7560
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Biden needs to be impeached before he gets us all nuked off the planet.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=480199 time=1667834192
I find it both pathetic and funny when the lefties spend their days crying about Trump.  I think there must be something lacking in their lives when they are fixated on an ex-President, day in and day out, and can not seem to get over it.  

Also, they ignore the fact that we now have a President that has pretty much destroyed this country with every policy he has implemented.  

What the fuck is wrong with these people?  They don't watch news/videos where Biden can't spit out a coherent sentence, or see that the economy is shit and average families are hurting?  NO>>>>>>  ORANGE MAN BAD (still)  Get a fucking life losers.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

My cousin is a democrat (she has money, too). She tried to argue that Trump overturned all of Obama's "policies".

I asked her to name one good thing Obama did that Trump tossed out. She couldn't name one. It's like a emotional hatred they gave for Trump because he has no filter. Weird
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480201 time=1667834409 user_id=2845
I find it both pathetic and funny when the lefties spend their days crying about Trump.  I think there must be something lacking in their lives when they are fixated on an ex-President, day in and day out, and can not seem to get over it.  

Also, they ignore the fact that we now have a President that has pretty much destroyed this country with every policy he has implemented.  

What the fuck is wrong with these people?  They don't watch news/videos where Biden can't spit out a coherent sentence, or see that the economy is shit and average families are hurting?  NO>>>>>>  ORANGE MAN BAD (still)  Get a fucking life losers.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

My cousin is a democrat (she has money, too). She tried to argue that Trump overturned all of Obama's "policies".

I asked her to name one good thing Obama did that Trump tossed out. She couldn't name one. It's like a emotional hatred they gave for Trump because he has no filter. Weird

How many times have you seen them call Trump racist and then when asked to produce ONE SINGLE verified thing he's said or done that proves this racism they claim is so overt they fucking clam up and start spitting out their standard bullshit with their fancy little words like "it's nuanced" (which is nothing but Liberal double speak for "doesn't have a fucking clue)

They were actually desperate enough to point to the fact that Trump's father happened to be in queens the night of a KKK rally and was arrested in a large sweep of the area

Trump's dad LIVED in queens at the time you dumb fucks

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480201 time=1667834409 user_id=2845

Yep that's how it is. They dont pay attention. They dont care to pay attention. They dont feel the damage as much as others financiall.....they have suffered any real consequences yet so they dont give a fuck.

And we should NEVER forget how willing they have been to destroy the lives of their neighbors and have such insane hatred for us.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480200 time=1667834297 user_id=2845
Biden needs to be impeached

That is a distinct possibility.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Oerdin

Biggie Smiles

:roll:
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480230 time=1667854741 user_id=2845
Oh look who is begging for Biggie to go back :laugh:

Dove

I walked up to the market with Squish today. It's a family owned market and the owner (and older man, a grandpa....runs it with his adult son) made me show him my list LOL.

He was like......"you going to vote for Tudor right?" I said inward voting all Republicans. He said well dont just vote any Republicans, let me see your list!

So I read it off.....he was very pleased lol. He was mostly wanting to hear i was voting Deperno(AG....get Dana Fuckknuckle outta there), Karmano(SoS) and Zahra for MI SC. And Paul Huson for the board of ed.

I am completely ready to see Michigan totally lose though. The market pop told me the reason his family moved to Michigan from Chicago was because Chicago always was ran by demicrats....but the people always talked about how none of them were voting democrat. And people started leaving....and Chicago kept declining. And sadly that's happening here.

I felt gutted when Whitmer won. I barely even knew who she was. John James had a whole movement.

And when Shitmer went balls to the wall doing the riech thing during the pandemic, that large anti Whitmer group started and NONE of us voted Whitmer or even knew anyone that did.  And this was like over a million people.  The very small amount of people who admitted it regretted it and became "democrats dumping Whitmer".

Regardless of what happens in Michigan tomorrow ....everyone....and I mean everyone...took this election so seriously.

My in laws are actual buddies with Tudor Dixon now lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=480234 time=1667860133 user_id=3266
I walked up to the market with Squish today. It's a family owned market and the owner (and older man, a grandpa....runs it with his adult son) made me show him my list LOL.

He was like......"you going to vote for Tudor right?" I said inward voting all Republicans. He said well dont just vote any Republicans, let me see your list!

So I read it off.....he was very pleased lol. He was mostly wanting to hear i was voting Deperno(AG....get Dana Fuckknuckle outta there), Karmano(SoS) and Zahra for MI SC. And Paul Huson for the board of ed.

I am completely ready to see Michigan totally lose though. The market pop told me the reason his family moved to Michigan from Chicago was because Chicago always was ran by demicrats....but the people always talked about how none of them were voting democrat. And people started leaving....and Chicago kept declining. And sadly that's happening here.

I felt gutted when Whitmer won. I barely even knew who she was. John James had a whole movement.

And when Shitmer went balls to the wall doing the riech thing during the pandemic, that large anti Whitmer group started and NONE of us voted Whitmer or even knew anyone that did.  And this was like over a million people.  The very small amount of people who admitted it regretted it and became "democrats dumping Whitmer".

Regardless of what happens in Michigan tomorrow ....everyone....and I mean everyone...took this election so seriously.

My in laws are actual buddies with Tudor Dixon now lol.

I can't stand your governor.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480223 time=1667848395 user_id=3214
But then we get that giggling idiot

That is the only way Kametoe will become president.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview