Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My daughter beat up a possible kidnapper

Started by Dove, October 25, 2022, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=480673 time=1668091020 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=480297 time=1667879872 user_id=3266

He has been dead for like 12 years.....so that would be horrifying.

He raised from the grave just for you..

You know that is ro-mantic.

You would giggling like a fangirl.

I KINDA met him.

Back in 99. I was 19. Me and my bestie female friend were concert buddies and went to every show we could.

This night my friend called me and wanted me to go see a show where she knew some of the band. I had no idea Type O was gonna be there.  But they were. We were in some backstage room hanging out and suddenly in walked Peter Steel.  

He really was a giant. Knocked the wind right out of me lol. I couldnt even talk to him....I stood there like a tard. He smiled at me though. TWICE.

I did end up having a brief convo with Kenny Hickey about how much they love doing small venue shows and hanging out with fans.

Good guys. Down to earth. Loved to hang with fans. Just funny, cool as fuck people.  

I am glad I never banged any rockstars though i did consider trying.  Peter Steels physical presence was overwhelming and intimidating (until he started talking).  Way too much man for little ole me.... if you know what I'm sayin.

">
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Odinson

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480677 time=1668092085 user_id=2845
Eddie's stalking you again, Dovey

There is a thread about you too.

Dove

Whhhyyyyy??
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=480676 time=1668091663 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=480673 time=1668091020 user_id=136

He raised from the grave just for you..

You know that is ro-mantic.

You would giggling like a fangirl.

I KINDA met him.

Back in 99. I was 19. Me and my bestie female friend were concert buddies and went to every show we could.

This night my friend called me and wanted me to go see a show where she knew some of the band. I had no idea Type O was gonna be there.  But they were. We were in some backstage room hanging out and suddenly in walked Peter Steel.  

He really was a giant. Knocked the wind right out of me lol. I couldnt even talk to him....I stood there like a tard. He smiled at me though. TWICE.

I did end up having a brief convo with Kenny Hickey about how much they love doing small venue shows and hanging out with fans.

Good guys. Down to earth. Loved to hang with fans. Just funny, cool as fuck people.  

I am glad I never banged any rockstars though i did consider trying.  Peter Steels physical presence was overwhelming and intimidating (until he started talking).  Way too much man for little ole me.... if you know what I'm sayin.

">

He would have destroyed you.

He was probably pretty normal dude.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=480697 time=1668106604 user_id=3266

Whhhyyyyy??

...because eddy is lonely and he can't meet a normal woman as they don't want anything to do with him due to his mental illness. He says his mother hasn't spoken to him for over 10 years and seems she wants nothing to do with him. The Vancouver police paid him a visit once cuz some woman at VF complained that he was stalking her. Poor guy. But at least he has a Well known wealthy grandfathero is his guardian & takes care of him.

I believe I met Eddy once. He was a rather meek fellow.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=480748 time=1668144211 user_id=97
...because eddy is lonely and he can't meet a normal woman as they don't want anything to do with him due to his mental illness. He says his mother hasn't spoken to him for over 10 years and seems she wants nothing to do with him. The Vancouver police paid him a visit once cuz some woman at VF complained that he was stalking her. Poor guy. But at least he has a Well known wealthy grandfathero is his guardian & takes care of him.

I believe I met Eddy once. He was a rather meek fellow.

If anyone is interested in the relationship between Senile Joe and this Eddy "person", you can read up on it here:  https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder">https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dis ... y-disorder">https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)