Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I need to diet

Started by Erica Mena, November 14, 2022, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

All it takes is too Run Forrest Run. It has real life meaning.

">

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481654 time=1668447579 user_id=2845
Quote from: caskur post_id=481649 time=1668446691 user_id=2156

I have been getting stuck into corn chips ( doritos) and Kit Kate Chocolate....

I'll go on a diet with you.

Yessss we can do this! :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Just don't lose the butt for Christ sake!

Blazor

Quote from: weebles post_id=481647 time=1668444378 user_id=2191
Dang Blazor you come in at 140lbs... shoot for me they would say I am severely anorexic or dying of cancer

:laugh:

Im literally the same size as Bruce Lee hahaha. Height and weight. Only thing is, my muscles aint as defined as his, but I've been working on toning up. My arms and shoulders and chest have gotten way better, simply from doing pushups every day. My legs from dancing all Summer lol. Starting to see abs! I switched from regular crunches, to bicycle kicks, which are way better. I actually researched what exercise did best for abs, and it was those kicks, second was the planks, but I havent done those yet.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481648 time=1668445665 user_id=2845
See...this is how I was doing it from 2019-2021. I completely fell off this year. I had an internal setting that knew what I could and could not eat. Plus I did a lot of exercising. I'm so busy but I need to set time to do some walking, even if it's a few times around the block

I know what you were doing, you were doing Keto. Keto is no carb, Keto is bad lol, cause you gain the weight back faster when you start eating carbs. I TRIED telling you lol.

Gotta do it kinda like Caskur said, cheat on the weekend. Me, I dont limit myself to a certain cheat day, instead I'll incorporate cheats here and there. Like I might do chicken one night, fish the next, then a frozen pizza lol. I had pork BBQ yesterday, gonna have more today, then tacos tomorrow!

For sweets, I keep a box of Reeses Pieces, and after dinner, if I HAVE to have a sweet, I'll grab about a dozen pieces, and eat a few at a time, to "curb the craving". Better to eat some small pieces of something sweet, vs a bowl of ice cream or brownies or something lol.

I feel ya on needing time, from being so busy. I use to exercise after work, but I was always so tired after work, I kept skipping. Now, I do it in the morning before work. My exercises only takes 5 minutes. And 5 minutes is better than no minutes at all. Think of it that way.... if you do nothing, you are no further along than if you had done something. Something better than nothing.

Blazor

Quote from: caskur post_id=481649 time=1668446691 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481635 time=1668442167 user_id=2845

Mexican cardiac arrest food and sweets

I have been getting stuck into corn chips ( doritos) and Kit Kate Chocolate....

I'll go on a diet with you.

The combo of Doritos and chocolate ALWAYS gives me crazy ass vivid dreams! hahaha

Blazor

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=481658 time=1668448801 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481654 time=1668447579 user_id=2845

Yessss we can do this! :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Just don't lose the butt for Christ sake!

Listen to him Erica!!!! The man lost his long ago, and never found it again!

Odinson

Here is Arnolds gym video for tips.

">

Odinson

Odinson

Blazor

"Party off the Pounds!" YES!!!!!!  ac_dance

weebles

https://tinypic.host/images/2022/11/14/IMGP0294.jpg">

younger weebles back in the day at about 198lbs... no filter just the real me you can cut and chop this all you want cheers.

But time flies Eh.

">

Blazor

Quote from: weebles post_id=481674 time=1668453189 user_id=2191

younger weebles back in the day at about 198lbs... no filter just the real me you can cut and chop this all you want cheers.

But time flies Eh.

Not what I expected you to look like!!!

My heaviest, I was 190. Was when I quit smoking cigs in my early 20's, and was driving a cab. Gained 50 pounds! I was 130/140 coming out of high school lol. Then I went back to delivering pizzas, and lost 45 of the gained pounds. Im normally 150 in the Summer, 160 in Winter. Hoping to stay lean and trim through the Winter this year, and come out shining in the Spring lol.

Time does indeed fly!

weebles

It is a good till you turn into a real life living breathing version of Johney Larwence

">

It sucks when you start losing your friends and family members   that you thought would go farther then you attend their funerals after attending some of their wedding's and yet life leaves you saying WTF...Then people ask you why? and you have no answer.

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481619 time=1668440121 user_id=2845
I considered getting another round of lipo but it's not sensible when I can lose the weight by dieting and exercise.

I can do it, I just love eating bad stuff

I lost 20 lbs this year with my patented Joe diet, Erica.

If you like I can share my secrets wid' chu.

Shen Li

Quote from: weebles post_id=481674 time=1668453189 user_id=2191

But time flies Eh.

">

All the years we've been posting together, that's the first pic I've seen of you. You look hawt weebs. At least you did anyway.