The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501852 time=1685112714 user_id=3374
Republicans are set to lose again unless something changes even with brain dead Biden on the ticket.  Trump needs to go if the GOP is going to win.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2023/05/25/a_lot_has_to_change_quickly_for_republicans_to_have_a_chance_in_2024_149271.html">https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 49271.html">https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2023/05/25/a_lot_has_to_change_quickly_for_republicans_to_have_a_chance_in_2024_149271.html

Brother, that is the hard to take truth. Everything is rigged in favour of the democRATs.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=501860 time=1685119043 user_id=1676
DeSantis has been noted having met with Murdoch at his Californian ranch and allegedly told that Fox News would back him.

That's all you need to know about the prick DeSantis.

Trump was Fox's boy in 2016.

Herman

Republican Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is criticizing social media platform LinkedIn for allegedly interfering with a presidential election as it locked his account over comments he made about the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), the Biden administration, and climate change.

Herman

The Supreme Court voted to rein in the power of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to regulate wetlands in a complex decision issued on May 25, the second time in a year that the court has curbed federal environmental authority.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=501891 time=1685137873 user_id=3396
DeSantis has been noted having met with Murdoch at his Californian ranch and allegedly told that Fox News would back him.

That's before Fox started purging staff like Tucker.

Funny how DeSantis hired a Dominion person for his then candidacy not candidacy, then Tucker gets shunted out of Fox as part of the Dominion settlement.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=501900 time=1685141170 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=501891 time=1685137873 user_id=3396

Funny how DeSantis hired a Dominion person for his then candidacy not candidacy, then Tucker gets shunted out of Fox as part of the Dominion settlement.

CNN backed the Clinton machine in 2016 and Fox backed Trump. In 2024, Fox thinks DeSantis has the best chance and they are backing him. They were going to place their bets on somebody. Might as well make it somebody who can win.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=501901 time=1685141431 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=501900 time=1685141170 user_id=1676

CNN backed the Clinton machine in 2016 and Fox backed Trump. In 2024, Fox thinks DeSantis has the best chance and they are backing him. They were going to place their bets on somebody. Might as well make it somebody who can win.

With a little help from Dominion.... :2r4ml1j_th:
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=501902 time=1685141629 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=501901 time=1685141431 user_id=3396

Brother, if old DeSantis becomes president elect next year, it will not be because of Dominion. If Trump wins the nomination and loses the election and he will lose he cannot blame Dominion. It will be a referendum on Jim Crow Joe's shitty presidency combined with democRAT cheating.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=501904 time=1685141959 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=501902 time=1685141629 user_id=1676

Brother, if old DeSantis becomes president elect next year, it will not be because of Dominion. If Trump wins the nomination and loses the election and he will lose he cannot blame Dominion. It will be a referendum on Jim Crow Joe's shitty presidency combined with democRAT cheating.

The cheat is already in play. Can't you see it?
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=501905 time=1685142163 user_id=1676

By the democRATs, obviously. If you mean the GOP, it is the same system that got Trump the nomination in 2016.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=501906 time=1685144221 user_id=3396

By the democRATs, obviously. If you mean the GOP, it is the same system that got Trump the nomination in 2016.

And that was a fluke. The RINOS never wanted him in there.

The establishment GOP and the Democrats are crossing aisles on Trump and using Desantis as a wedge to divide Republican voters.

DeSantis has repeatedly shown more recently he's on board with it.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=501909 time=1685146982 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=501906 time=1685144221 user_id=3396

The establishment GOP and the Democrats are crossing aisles on Trump and using Desantis as a wedge to divide Republican voters.

Of course not. The RINOs are only in the GOP to attack it from within. The democRATs do not have a wing of traitors. Fox helped Trump win the nomination in 2016. Hillary's deplorables comment made him president.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501861 time=1685120278 user_id=3351

Yea, thats a bad look. However, I see it as DeSantis accepting help from people who dont necessarily have his best interest at heart. Its reflects poorly on his judgment if true. At the same time, he has to find a way to get traction against Trump because he's so far behind. He probably believes he doesnt have a choice but to take all the support he can get no matter how dubious.

Maybe he took a look at the balance sheet for Friends Of Ron DeSantis and said "shit, I'd better get in before someone notices and hauls my ass into court".
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=501911 time=1685147163 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=501909 time=1685146982 user_id=1676

Of course not. The RINOs are only in the GOP to attack it from within. The democRATs do not have a wing of traitors.

They do however have a lot of division in their ranks. You can't tell me that the business democrats see eye to eye on all matters and the neo-libs are accustomed to whipping them both into line.

In party support for Biden was and is appallingly low, the majority of the party would have liked it better if he'd just stepped aside and let someone else run. Just who that might have been isn't clear, especially not since Pete Scrotum's mishandling of the railways and Kackling Kamala being about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit. Nobody on the right of the dems wants a progtard like AOC, Bernie is considered too far right by the progs, Elizabeth Warren's grift of being the first white prairie nıgger works against her... total mess.

They don't want to run Biden, but they are without an alternative. Otherwise the media would have given him a taste of what they've been throwing at Trump for the last six years straight and thrown their champion into the ring. It would look bad, but between a stronger opponent (and the usual round of ballot shenanigans, help from the RINOs etc) and pretty much anything the right could boast, they could steal another election and make it stick.

There is another way... astro-turfing someone more easily controlled into your opponent's candidacy. It rather seems like DeSantis is that man, or had you not noticed that FOX, CNN and NBC are all working overtime to convince you he is the guy, even though he has trailed by double digits in their polls... for MONTHS before he even announced his run? There's your other clue by the way.

Trump scares them. He scares the utter shit out of them. Between fortifying borders and waging peace on the international stage (even to the point foreign nations were nominating him for the nobel peace prize), he took the establishment's toys away from them and they have no reason to expect he will not do so a second time. There's a reason his in-party support is so high and for what it's worth, that pisses the RINOs off no end too, never mind the bedwetting night terrors the democrats are having to deal with.

Some of us understand all this. For myself, I have a lot of respect for someone who is the target of prolonged attacks aimed at weakening the public's perception against them, I'm not without my own personal experience in the matter and am impressed not only at the level of hate fueled fantasy leveled against Trump, but that he could weather it all and emerge unscathed.

Frood is right. When your opposition is crossing the aisle to lend support to a candidate, that's precisely the guy you don't want. You may choose to disagree, bully for you if you do, but come 2024 you'll be white knuckling it in the absence of those votes you previously insisted you had in the bag.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

If you are saying that Trump is being robbed like Bernie was seven years ago, that is not an apples to apples comparison. The Dems were not going to let him win no matter what. Trump can win but some of the donors who bought PAC for him in the past are having second thoughts in 2024 and I don't blame them.