The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Some of those responses are 'bots or DNC operatives.

A lot of them, I'm sad to say, are real people who have become severely brain damaged by TDS.

The echo chambers have issued their talking points so instead of reading the thread and responding to its contents the brain-damaged will pretend it's all about salacious pictures of Hunter or that Joe had nothing to do with any of it... completely ignoring the fact that the story is about a social media platform colluding with a political campaign/party to eradicate a story that wasn't false or "hacked material" or anything of the kind- it was just damaging to a particular candidate.

The files prove Twitter interfered in an election to put its thumb on the scales in favor of one of the candidates.

But *that's* the one thing the trolls and brain-damaged hordes will never address, or dismiss as being ACCEPTABLE because of who that candidate was facing in an election.

It's beyond scandalous.

It's treasonous.

Literally this time, not just a smokescreen for legalizing persecutions.

Quote from: Dove post_id=485967 time=1670093072 user_id=3266
 I'm following lol.

The comments are hurting my brain. How can some people be so stupid?  They are talking like this laptop thing is no big deal and it's just "conservatives" who are mad about the whole shit show.

I've definitely become a free speech absolutist.

Frood

It's funny how many on the left are saying that because Biden wasn't in the White House at the time, it's a-ok... all legal, nothing to see here stuff.

But he had been in the WH for two terms prior and had clearances and all the perks/back channels of being a VP during his presidential campaign.

So guilty as fuck, and as many pointed out... Biden getting elected had a huge flow-on effect with crashing economies, war, and deaths of Americans domestic and abroad.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

you know for a certainty that clown admongo is squirting huge liquid loafs into his female underwear seeing all of this

Shrieking at the top of his tits 'how does this combat inflation' cause, you know, after two years all of the sudden it's a thing.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485972 time=1670097312 user_id=3214
you know for a certainty that clown admongo is squirting huge liquid loafs into his female underwear seeing all of this

Shrieking at the top of his tits 'how does this combat inflation' cause, you know, after two years all of the sudden it's a thing.

At BF Admajor were already onboard with screeching about pictures of Hunter's dick and trying to change the subject to Musk's alleged "support" of nazis; all the predictable avoidance and dissembling bullshit.

I had to put them on Ignore.

That much concentrated stupidity was insufferable.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=485973 time=1670097876 user_id=3381

At BF Admajor were already onboard with screeching about pictures of Hunter's dick and trying to change the subject to Musk's alleged "support" of nazis; all the predictable avoidance and dissembling bullshit.

I had to put them on Ignore.

That much concentrated stupidity was insufferable.

"admajor" -- a perfect description for such a pair of asshats who are equally interchangeable in terms of complete uselessness - each with his head so far up the other's ass that you cannot truly tell where the first sub cretin begins and the other ends as they roll into your thread like a human onion ring to flood it with their horrendously vapid viewpoints on the world around them.

and of course, watching that grotesque porky pig in a tutu lumber on in to cheer-lead for wasteoids 1 & 2  only adds to the parody of total failure Balenciaga Factory has become.

Garraty_47

It was either Admajor or Seamin and the second one, although funny, sounded like I was only referring to one of them.

lulz

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485978 time=1670103082 user_id=3214
"admajor" -- a perfect description for such a pair of asshats who are equally interchangeable in terms of complete uselessness - each with his head so far up the other's ass that you cannot truly tell where the first sub cretin begins and the other ends as they roll into your thread like a human onion ring to flood it with their horrendously vapid viewpoints on the world around them.

Frood

Admong and Seaboobies are the Frick and Frack of drool attacks.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Those two idiots make amazing sting look like a world renowned astrophysicist by comparison

I had stoogemajor on ignore for the majority of my time there.  That drooling hyena that calls himself "x" too

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=485969 time=1670093810 user_id=3381
Some of those responses are 'bots or DNC operatives.

A lot of them, I'm sad to say, are real people who have become severely brain damaged by TDS.

The echo chambers have issued their talking points so instead of reading the thread and responding to its contents the brain-damaged will pretend it's all about salacious pictures of Hunter or that Joe had nothing to do with any of it... completely ignoring the fact that the story is about a social media platform colluding with a political campaign/party to eradicate a story that wasn't false or "hacked material" or anything of the kind- it was just damaging to a particular candidate.

The files prove Twitter interfered in an election to put its thumb on the scales in favor of one of the candidates.

But *that's* the one thing the trolls and brain-damaged hordes will never address, or dismiss as being ACCEPTABLE because of who that candidate was facing in an election.

It's beyond scandalous.

It's treasonous.

Literally this time, not just a smokescreen for legalizing persecutions.

Quote from: Dove post_id=485967 time=1670093072 user_id=3266
 I'm following lol.

The comments are hurting my brain. How can some people be so stupid?  They are talking like this laptop thing is no big deal and it's just "conservatives" who are mad about the whole shit show.

I've definitely become a free speech absolutist.

Is ....so...frustrating!  It fucking FLOORS me how people are so TDS braindamaged they would support the DNC no matter what they do or have done.

What gets me is even IF all the claims about Trump were indeed true......the DNC is still way worse. And their rino croneys.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Democrats are very stupid people. Add in the deviance and selfishness and you have a very deadly combination.

deadskinmask

you can be honest. you can be smart. you can be a democrat. but you can ONLY pick two of them at the most.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486008 time=1670110782 user_id=1582
you can be honest. you can be smart. you can be a democrat. but you can ONLY pick two of them at the most.... :sad:

Whereas your modern imbecile who votes democrat are none of those things.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486010 time=1670111660 user_id=3214
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486008 time=1670110782 user_id=1582

liberals have infested the democratic party.... where it was mildly destructive, its now a full-blown cancer.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486013 time=1670111992 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486010 time=1670111660 user_id=3214

liberals have infested the democratic party.... where it was mildly destructive, its now a full-blown cancer.... :sad:

The last decent democrat is probably JFK.

I mean, he was your typical scumbag with a plethora of skeletons in his closet but was John The Baptist when compared to the DNC filth of our modern era

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486017 time=1670112751 user_id=3214
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486013 time=1670111992 user_id=1582

The last decent democrat is probably JFK.

I mean, he was your typical scumbag with a plethora of skeletons in his closet but was John The Baptist when compared to the DNC filth of our modern era

even post-mortem he had more brains that the current liberal....  :laugh: