The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486058 time=1670148226 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486030 time=1670116046 user_id=3214bear with me on the petri dish hypothesis for a moment.

well.... you didn't write me off over flat earth so i'm not gonna abandon you over 'lab grown idiots'.... :laugh:

I gotta give you some credit here, Ed. Most posters Big starts having a go at end up mad as fuck and attacking him as some angry douche bag.

You hung in there like a pro and took it very well in the right spirit lol. This post is beautiful   ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=486078 time=1670158596 user_id=3266
I gotta give you some credit here, Ed. Most posters Big starts having a go at end up mad as fuck and attacking him as some angry douche bag.

truth is a lion.... it doesn't require defending.... you just stand beside it and let it defend itself.... and if it turns out that its  NOT truth, i want no part of it.... :sad:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=486077 time=1670158302 user_id=3266If he showed up and started actually discussing his views and accurately challenging ours we would embrace it and step to the plate. They are not capable of doing so because they have no actual idea what our positions even are, and they dont even know why they oppose us or what they even stand on.  They just follow and parrot what they are told.

thats why liberals are so pro-censorship.... they know in their heart that their ideology is absolute garbage and totally undefendable.... if they encounter logic, it breaks their argument like a hammer against a tiffany lamp.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486082 time=1670159617 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=486077 time=1670158302 user_id=3266If he showed up and started actually discussing his views and accurately challenging ours we would embrace it and step to the plate. They are not capable of doing so because they have no actual idea what our positions even are, and they dont even know why they oppose us or what they even stand on.  They just follow and parrot what they are told.

thats why liberals are so pro-censorship.... they know in their heart that their ideology is absolute garbage and totally undefendable.... if they encounter logic, it breaks their argument like a hammer against a tiffany lamp.... :sad:

bullseye.

This is exactly why they are instructed to shut down intelligent debate speedily with cute little catch phrases like "it's nuanced" which is nothing but liberal double speak for "hasn't the slightest clue"

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=486077 time=1670158302 user_id=3266
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=485973 time=1670097876 user_id=3381

At BF Admajor were already onboard with screeching about pictures of Hunter's dick and trying to change the subject to Musk's alleged "support" of nazis; all the predictable avoidance and dissembling bullshit.

I had to put them on Ignore.

That much concentrated stupidity was insufferable.

So you missed Admin taking a shot fired at us over here by saying there is "nary a different opinion in sight".

When we are the only ones even willing to discuss and debate other opinions.  We are just sick of the ignorant, mindless and repetitive shit posts that they apparently view as their "different opinions".

If he showed up and started actually discussing his views and accurately challenging ours we would embrace it and step to the plate. They are not capable of doing so because they have no actual idea what our positions even are, and they dont even know why they oppose us or what they even stand on.  They just follow and parrot what they are told.

So all they bring is shit posts and hate. But it's on us to accommodate that bullshit apparently.

What would Admin know about opinions. When Fash let him post here, he never challenged my dangerous conservative posts.

DKG

I am a real liberal. We want people voicing opinions, even unpopular ones. The word liberal has been stolen by marxists.

Dove

Truth.

It's so fucking weak to claim we dont allow a variety of opinions while we actively have a variety of opinions being discussed and people from all over the politcal spectrum here. We even have more racial diversity here.

We dont have any establishment cuck party puppets here to spew out ignorant shit posts that only shut down discussion.....which is the only thing Admin ever does. I have never seen a single post from him that wasnt just him shitting on people.  I dont even know what his views ARE or what he does support. All he does is shit on everyone he deems "teh right".  

We even have a few lefties here and Admin shits on them as well.  You gotta be in line with whatever the DNC declares or he hates you.

I've tried so hard to talk to that fuck head. He is just way to blind with hate and bias.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486092 time=1670165383 user_id=3214

bullseye.

This is exactly why they are instructed to shut down intelligent debate speedily with cute little catch phrases like "it's nuanced" which is nothing but liberal double speak for "hasn't the slightest clue"

Lotus is good for that.

Shes quick to quote a thought out post and say nothing but "bullshit" or call you a "partisan hack".

She will never provide a counter argument or acknowledge it if you show her the proof she asks for though.

I've just concluded they all value being in the socially accepted party far more than human connection, human beings and fostering any sort of harmony or understanding.   They can be really hurtful if one takes them seriously.

I remember the first time I challenged an Obama voter (as an Obama voter myself).  It was about the drone bombings and his lies about the ACA.  The response I got was so unhinged it scared me. I really didnt understand what i said wrong to inspire that response. I really thought something was wrong with me.

At first. Then I wised up.

Dove

Notice none of them have addressed this?

If this were some "right wing" company doing the same thing they would be blowing up the board.

But because it cant be used as politcal ammo....they dont give a single fuck about it.

That's so scary to me.  If these people had all their "party" in charge .....they would look past ANY crimes occurring. They look past rape and abuse in schools and in prisons as a result of equality act.

They dont care. How can you have such dissonance that you knowingly look past all this and still claim you are compassionate?

DKG

James Wooods said r to censor Americans' speech: 'Scratch a liberal, and you will find a fascist every time'.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie smiles said : throw a pebble up in the air at a blm protest and you will hit a pedophile every time

Aryan

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=486048 time=1670135691 user_id=3305
The bored idle rich have always behaved this way.  The difference is nowadays normal people will spend a monthly paycheck on these trinkets to try and look rich.

So true.... I'm not gonna lie though, in the past I've been guilty of this kind of behaviour.  :laugh3:

Dove

I renounce every Adidas item I've ever bought.

So glad for the past 5 years I've only bought second hand. None of these bitches get my money.