The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Satanic sick shit. I stopped reading about it cuz it bothers my soul.

I still want a pair of Yeezy foam runners tho
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486120 time=1670180087 user_id=2845

Do not give the satanic pedos any money!

I'll make some for you lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=486121 time=1670180362 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486120 time=1670180087 user_id=2845

They're too hard to find now anyway lol
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486104 time=1670172170 user_id=3266
Notice none of them have addressed this?

If this were some "right wing" company doing the same thing they would be blowing up the board.

But because it cant be used as politcal ammo....they dont give a single fuck about it.

That's so scary to me.  If these people had all their "party" in charge .....they would look past ANY crimes occurring. They look past rape and abuse in schools and in prisons as a result of equality act.

They dont care. How can you have such dissonance that you knowingly look past all this and still claim you are compassionate?

Of course vermin like admongo are not going to address this. Silly. it has nothing to do with combating rising inflation and crime, both of which they were neither worried about until they lost the house and caused with their own poor policies

that right there shows you that you cannot have a civil debate with these shits. lotusshitforbrains included.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=486098 time=1670169936 user_id=3390
The word liberal has been stolen by marxists.

i'm afraid your entire party has been hijacked.... evs has been squeezed out just like you have.... thats why they're working so hard on entrenching voter fraud.... they're losing voters by the minute but our elections are so fucked up they still won't lose.... look at the midterms for an example.... the fuckin democrats themselves had already said it was gonna be a bloodbath.... red wave? lol.... not even close.... :sad:

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486126 time=1670180756 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=486104 time=1670172170 user_id=3266
Notice none of them have addressed this?

If this were some "right wing" company doing the same thing they would be blowing up the board.

But because it cant be used as politcal ammo....they dont give a single fuck about it.

That's so scary to me.  If these people had all their "party" in charge .....they would look past ANY crimes occurring. They look past rape and abuse in schools and in prisons as a result of equality act.

They dont care. How can you have such dissonance that you knowingly look past all this and still claim you are compassionate?

Of course vermin like admongo are not going to address this. Silly. it has nothing to do with combating rising inflation and crime, both of which they were neither worried about until they lost the house and caused with their own poor policies

that right there shows you that you cannot have a civil debate with these shits. lotusshitforbrains included.

They claim to have compassion and it's such a fucking joke.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486124 time=1670180548 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=486121 time=1670180362 user_id=3266

They're too hard to find now anyway lol

Girl, stay in yo lane.

Get some huaraches.  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

I dont even like rap yeeeesss lol

">

And a bunch of people are burning their Balenciaga shit now. Honestly I think they should get refunds....I get the protest though.

It would hurt them more if they had to refund people.

Truth be told its gotta be a powerful mass unified rejection of this crap and everyone who wont cut ties or speak out.

Biggie Smiles

There will be mass firing at this shithole of a company over this

Just like the CEO of disney was supposed to be ousting DeSantis this year and instead got himself ousted after one of the worst quarters in company history.

HAW HAW

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486172 time=1670219530 user_id=3214

Just like the CEO of disney was supposed to be ousting DeSantis this year and instead got himself ousted after one of the worst quarters in company history.

HAW HAW

Dude have you been watching everything found out about this company and the parent company? They are ALL pedos.

Blaire White did a great job presenting the info. Watch this video.

">

This is deeper and more wide spread than anyone is comfortable with for sure.

Oerdin

The irony here is that California was NEVER a slave state.  So this is literally just Democrats trying to buy black votes using taxpayer money.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/04/california-a-free-state-since-1850-may-pay-233k-in-reparations-per-slavery-descendant/">https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... escendant/">https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/04/california-a-free-state-since-1850-may-pay-233k-in-reparations-per-slavery-descendant/

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486150 time=1670194949 user_id=3214 can actually respect KKK and Nazis more than I can liberals. Sure they are fucking dirt, but at least they own it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zFJKmdsU6jh1/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/zFJKmdsU6jh1/

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486175 time=1670222350 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486172 time=1670219530 user_id=3214

HAW HAW

Dude have you been watching everything found out about this company and the parent company? They are ALL pedos.

Blaire White did a great job presenting the info. Watch this video.

">

This is deeper and more wide spread than anyone is comfortable with for sure.

They are progressive modern liberals and all progressive modern liberals are pedos. No surprise there

Biggie Smiles

What parent allows their child to model in the way we see in this Balenciaga ad?

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486191 time=1670255186 user_id=3214
What parent allows their child to model in the way we see in this Balenciaga ad?

The type that also hopes their kid will be gay I'm sure.