The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486191 time=1670255186 user_id=3214
What parent allows their child to model in the way we see in this Balenciaga ad?

They like money and attention.  Kanye's ex wife for example, is already exposing his children to the fashion industry.

Herman

Oerdin is right. Here is an example.

Fans of the iconic Disney theme park ride Splash Mountain have a little over a month to take one last ride. Disney will close Splash Mountain permanently on January 23 because, the company says, it promotes "racial stereotypes."

The ride, which opened in 1989, is based on the 1946 Disney film "Song of the South." The film has fallen out of favor in recent years because, critics say, it offers a racially insensitive depiction of Reconstruction in the American South just after the end of the Civil War.

"I've felt, as long as I've been CEO, that 'Song of the South' was – even with a disclaimer – was just not appropriate in today's world," Disney CEO Bob Iger said at a shareholders' meeting in March 2020, when the ride closure was first announced.

For years, activists have attempted to cancel "Song of the South" permanently. In 2019, a Change.org petition gathered over 21,000 signatures denouncing the film and demanding that Disney close Splash Mountain as well.

However, fans of the ride created their own counter-petition, which gathered nearly 100,000 signatures.

Herman

Academy award-winning filmmaker James Cameron, director of "The Terminator," "Terminator 2," "True Lies," "Titanic," and "Avatar," told the Hollywood Reporter this week that both he and his earlier work were poisoned by testosterone.

"A lot of things I did earlier, I wouldn't do, career-wise, and just risks that you take as a wild, testosterone-poisoned young man," Cameron said. "I always think of [testosterone] as a toxin that you have to slowly work out of your system."

deadskinmask

all natural testosterone is a poison that needs to be worked out.... but the covid vaccine is safe and effective.... clown world... :laugh:

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486253 time=1670282395 user_id=1582
all natural testosterone is a poison that needs to be worked out.... but the covid vaccine is safe and effective.... clown world... :laugh:

The clowns are in charge.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=486257 time=1670283985 user_id=3396
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486253 time=1670282395 user_id=1582

The clowns are in charge.

they're gonna stay 'in charge' unless we fix this broken election system....  :sad:

Dove

Since we always so often come across legitimate racists these days who hide behind white saviorism....let's have a thread to post racists we stumble across on forums or in the news or out in the world.

Unfortunately AND predictably....my first entry is going to.....MURD

In a thread at BF, where the conversation had ZERO to do with race or other posters....where we were discussing why Twittet Files were NOT about Hunter Bidens dick....this pickle brained fuckwit who is whiter than sour cream decides to blather this.

And another equally white fuck knuckle chimed in

https://i.ibb.co/bXjXk6Q/Screenshot-20221205-200948-Chrome.jpg">

Since this racist spew is directed as someone near and dear to me....who I've always known is mixed and this never mattered to me at all ....fuck this race obsessed retard. And since Big isnt there to tear into her, he gets to here.  ac_wub

I've seen a lot of racists lately talking so may as well have a thread to hate on them because genuine racists fucking SUCK.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

The poor thing. The personal misery, delusions of grandeur  and a shoddy liver after decades of alcoholism seem to have all laid siege to her at once and rotted out what was already a sub functional brain to begin with.

Anyone who knows her or knows of her knows she is the covert racist and it doesn't take 20/20 in any form either literal or figurative to see that.

What next in left coast indiotville? Is she going to go on some big reveal that I date black women?

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=486199 time=1670264239 user_id=3305
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486191 time=1670255186 user_id=3214
What parent allows their child to model in the way we see in this Balenciaga ad?

They like money and attention.  Kanye's ex wife for example, is already exposing his children to the fashion industry.

They put North West in a Balenciaga gimp mask.

Kim works cut ties with them. Pedophiles would be bad enough but these people like child snuff art.

This shit has made me likely to believe in the Q anon stuff.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Big she has made a ton of comments about your exs on the basis of their skin color.

How you "date those crazy black women". "Black women are nuts/will stab you"  kind of shit.

Your Haitian ex astro projected into her dreams to like....steal her bike or whatever.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486273 time=1670290632 user_id=2845
Who doesn't know who their father is?

I think that's me. Lately shes made a few very bizzare comments claiming I dont know who my dad is.

Which is bizzare and blatantly untrue....but shes an alcoholic moron so who knows.

I'm not sure when I ever "forgot" Big was mixed and I never considered him white either. Importantly I literally NEVER CARED about his race so I never talked about it. So she must be projecting because out of the two of us SHES the one who would talk about race the most.

They were ripping on me for not looking white months ago.

Racist scumbags.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486276 time=1670290862 user_id=3266
Big she has made a ton of comments about your exs on the basis of their skin color.

How you "date those crazy black women". "Black women are nuts/will stab you"  kind of shit.

Your Haitian ex astro projected into her dreams to like....steal her bike or whatever.

After being dumped and rejected by enough white and Hispanic men she too started dating a black woman

HAW HAW

She once told me that my ex was seen in a dream crawled up on the hood of her car taping on the windshield. And it was raining outside.

apparently that means some bad omen or something in Waldo's world.

I was just like "yeah okay.... so... how about them mets"

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=486264 time=1670290145 user_id=3266
Since we always so often come across legitimate racists these days who hide behind white saviorism....let's have a thread to post racists we stumble across on forums or in the news or out in the world.

Unfortunately AND predictably....my first entry is going to.....MURD

In a thread at BF, where the conversation had ZERO to do with race or other posters....where we were discussing why Twittet Files were NOT about Hunter Bidens dick....this pickle brained fuckwit who is whiter than sour cream decides to blather this.

And another equally white fuck knuckle chimed in

https://i.ibb.co/bXjXk6Q/Screenshot-20221205-200948-Chrome.jpg">

Since this racist spew is directed as someone near and dear to me....who I've always known is mixed and this never mattered to me at all ....fuck this race obsessed retard. And since Big isnt there to tear into her, he gets to here.  ac_wub

I've seen a lot of racists lately talking so may as well have a thread to hate on them because genuine racists fucking SUCK.

:2r4ml1j_th:

Dove

I bet next she will be announcing that Flea and Rancid are not white.

Lmao.