Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Famous folks you wish would go away

Started by Erica Mena, November 20, 2022, 09:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=483760 time=1669204015 user_id=1676
Quote from: DKG post_id=483755 time=1669203065 user_id=3390

What was it Gene Simmons said about enetertainers. Sing, act, dance, juggle balls, and shut your pie holes.

Remember that Metallica documentary from the late 90's or early 2000's?

They admitted to eating "ham on hand" and buying bootleg cassette tapes...

Then they tried to legally prosecute anybody who was eating ham on hand and listening to their bootleg music.

I walked out on those motherfuckers in the early 2000's at a festival as they started playing, and noticed others leaving too.

Fuck Metallica.

I shit on RIAA loving Metalica assholes!!!!

Odinson

Reality TV stars...

And people who give views to Big Brother and Temptation island.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

All of those obnoxious cunts on the view

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=483968 time=1669266018 user_id=3352
I wish Killary would drop dead, but not before suffering :)

So do I. I would make the suffering a trial for her many crimes and then incarceration.

Breakfall

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=483893 time=1669236516 user_id=3351
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483748 time=1669200713 user_id=3358

Hahahaaa...you and I head to head. Who would be defeated physically, morally and psychologically? I was a born warrior...you're piss and wind at best. Do you even hunt?   :laugh3:

The only thing you'd be going head to head with is the Benelli M4, bitch.

">

You'd need a gun against my physicality...Lokmaw! Great gun by the way... :thumbup:

Lokmar

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484350 time=1669416237 user_id=3358
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=483893 time=1669236516 user_id=3351

The only thing you'd be going head to head with is the Benelli M4, bitch.

">

You'd need a gun against my physicality...Lokmaw! Great gun by the way... :thumbup:

Yep. Not interested in fighting. Hell, I'd cut my ex mother in laws fat ass down if she was at the front door if I could!!!  :evilthoughts2:

My kids and I went to Shooters World in Orlando and they watched the M4 cut a target in half at 7 yards in 3 or 4 shots. It was hilarious! I bought all the Taran Tactical upgrades for it several years ago.

Berry Sweet

The entire Kardashian family.

Also those "Instagram models"...the fatter the louder they are...talking about their fat and their 'confidence ' .....the worst is being too fat to sit in an airline seat and being a cunt about it on social media.  No one else is resonsible for your fat except you.

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=484402 time=1669446508 user_id=164
The entire Kardashian family.

Also those "Instagram models"...the fatter the louder they are...talking about their fat and their 'confidence ' .....the worst is being too fat to sit in an airline seat and being a cunt about it on social media.  No one else is resonsible for your fat except you.

Any influencer Berry.

Breakfall

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=484395 time=1669444207 user_id=3351
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484350 time=1669416237 user_id=3358

Yep. Not interested in fighting. Hell, I'd cut my ex mother in laws fat ass down if she was at the front door if I could!!!  :evilthoughts2:

My kids and I went to Shooters World in Orlando and they watched the M4 cut a target in half at 7 yards in 3 or 4 shots. It was hilarious! I bought all the Taran Tactical upgrades for it several years ago.

The red tape here in Oz is ridiculous. Back in South Africa we could fire off our guns at Indian Mynas without the neighbours freaking out. But in Oz, trying to register at a shooter's club is a massive ordeal.

The closest I get to the hype these days is a paintball session!

DKG

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484618 time=1669532883 user_id=3358
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=484395 time=1669444207 user_id=3351

The red tape here in Oz is ridiculous. Back in South Africa we could fire off our guns at Indian Mynas without the neighbours freaking out. But in Oz, trying to register at a shooter's club is a massive ordeal.

I heard that owning firearms is very difficult in Australia. It's getting that way here too. Canada and Australia are huge countries with lots of wild game. Hunting is part of the culture in rural Canada. I would assume it is in Australia too.

Breakfall

Quote from: DKG post_id=484633 time=1669548994 user_id=3390
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484618 time=1669532883 user_id=3358

I heard that owning firearms is very difficult in Australia. It's getting that way here too. Canada and Australia are huge countries with lots of wild game. Hunting is part of the culture in rural Canada. I would assume it is in Australia too.

Wild pig hunting is quite common. Kangaroo culling is also common where they're in plague proportions. Human practices such as farming and irrigation, as well as suburban irrigation, have led to the explosion in numbers.

In Australia we don't have the massive crime rates to justify owning a gun. In South Africa, we had the blacks (kaffirs) to contend with. Life is cheap in Africa. And guns provided security. Naturally. I loved guns...still do. I could shoot a bird in flight over 100 yards with iron sights as easy as taking a piss. Lol.

Thiel

I am trying to think of famous folks I want to stick around. This is tough.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

LOL! I walked in and bought a tacticool shotgun today. Its made for one thing. Killing people. Shitloads of guns like these are sold in America every day. The idea that the government would be able to confiscate them is hysterical!

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484945 time=1669735320 user_id=3352
These 2 assholes.

">

The one on the righ hand side of the picture is a given.