News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

Good or Bad do not exist it is all about perspective and in the does it even really matter?

">

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=485054 time=1669776986 user_id=2191
Good or Bad do not exist it is all about perspective and in the does it even really matter?

">

This guy gets it.  Hallelujah!

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=485054 time=1669776986 user_id=2191

">

You don't actually believe that, though. Otherwise you wouldnt have came at me saying if God was real why are people starving or suffering. You wouldnt be indulging in a sense of justice that doesnt line up with this statement you made here.

And I highly doubt you are willing to ride this sentiment all the way with consistent logic and say that child sex trafficking and raping infants too death isnt really bad, it's just a matter of perspective and doesnt really matter.

If you ARE willing to do that...I mean, more power to ya because only like 2 atheist philosophers have been willing to fully embrace their stance and everything it means. Most of the rest hop off that train here though.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485020 time=1669769609 user_id=2221Spot on as always man

one of the reasons i'm vacationing here is you, motherfucker.... are you not posting here much anymore? please don't tell me you prefer BF to this place.... :sad:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=485051 time=1669776120 user_id=3349
Some say Earth is ruled by Satan, some say Earth is ruled by man.

Truthfully I can't decide which one is worse.

thats funny as hell and equally true....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=485083 time=1669803100 user_id=3266 If you ARE willing to do that...I mean, more power to ya because only like 2 atheist philosophers have been willing to fully embrace their stance and everything it means. Most of the rest hop off that train here though.

you're wasting time trying to use logic on feebles.... hes spent.... i dunno what happened to him but its completely broken his little brain.... good luck though.... :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485086 time=1669806496 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485020 time=1669769609 user_id=2221Spot on as always man

one of the reasons i'm vacationing here is you, motherfucker.... are you not posting here much anymore? please don't tell me you prefer BF to this place.... :sad:

:laugh:

Lol, nah, I AM posting here more. Its that time of year where I post on forums more, til Spring  :laugh:

I been posting some at BF, mostly to fuck with the Lefties hahaha. This my current forum "home" though  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485094 time=1669821532 user_id=2221
I been posting some at BF, mostly to fuck with the Lefties.

that was why i was staying at VF.... but when you realize that they are real ppl who actually think like that it becomes super depressing....  :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485325 time=1669896269 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485094 time=1669821532 user_id=2221
I been posting some at BF, mostly to fuck with the Lefties.

that was why i was staying at VF.... but when you realize that they are real ppl who actually think like that it becomes super depressing....  :sad:

Yeah, I dont even let it frustrate me lol. I honestly try to teach them, show them the way, much like you do lol, but it goes in one ear and out the other with these folks. Its like they still believe in Santa, no matter how many times you tell them quite the contrary  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

If I spend too much time at BF.....it actually stresses me out and makes me feel like shit.

No joke. Its like....mind and spirit cancer. Not like the board itself but the hateful, shallow and one sided content.

You guys know what I mean.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=485410 time=1669908764 user_id=3266
If I spend too much time at BF.....it actually stresses me out and makes me feel like shit.

No joke. Its like....mind and spirit cancer.

i know that feeling....  :sad:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485413 time=1669908892 user_id=1676
I'm immune to morons. I post anywhere.

Well you weren't dumb enough to make "friends" out of two of them like I was.

I'm good as long as I limit my time over there.

deadskinmask

i don't go to BF at all.... do you wanna tell me i should limit my time there? lol.... :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=485410 time=1669908764 user_id=3266

No joke. Its like....mind and spirit cancer. Not like the board itself but the hateful, shallow and one sided content.

You guys know what I mean.

I've been telling you not to waste your time trying to reason with absolute moronic leftists. They're fucking retards who lack even the most basic common sense

but you insist