News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=484932 time=1669733375 user_id=3349Hopefully the next time around is the one where I win the lottery.

hey. do you play Borderlands? your avatar is from the game.... and thats why i'm asking....

deadskinmask

while we're discussing things, lets talk about mars.... with virtually no atmosphere whatsoever and located in space (which happens to be the largest and most perfect vacuum), how is this working out for em?  

https://mars.nasa.gov/system/resources/detail_files/27130_PIA25338-web.jpg">

apparently better than it should....  :laugh:

">

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=484933 time=1669733689 user_id=1582

hey. do you play Borderlands? your avatar is from the game.... and thats why i'm asking....

Oh yeah I've got numerous playthroughs of 1 and 2, a few of the Pre-Sequel and I'm on my fourth playthrough of Borderlands 3 now. Keep getting my ass kicked on Mayhem mode though and as far as the takedowns forget it, I don't last two minutes. But I got the GOTY version with all the DLC so there's still plenty of gameplay.

Claptrap has always been one of my favorite characters among many others. I found out Scooter is dead in part 3 so I want to get a copy of Tales From The Borderlands to see what happened to him. The second Tales From The Borderlands was just released but I should play the first one before that one. I've heard bad things about Tiny Tina's Wonderlands but they said the same things about part 3 and I enjoy part 3 just fine so I'll probably pick it up TTW when I find a good sale.

And I am totally in love with Moxxie  ac_wub
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=484930 time=1669732667 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=484923 time=1669731845 user_id=3266Bad tread?

yeah? seems like alot of dust at 10 miles per hour....  :laugh:

">

Well when you realize the moon is actually hollow and demons live in there.....you see how the physics can be wacky.  ac_drinks
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=484952 time=1669743214 user_id=3266
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=484930 time=1669732667 user_id=1582

yeah? seems like alot of dust at 10 miles per hour....  :laugh:

">

Well when you realize the moon is actually hollow and demons live in there.....you see how the physics can be wacky.  ac_drinks

and of course, let us not forget the composition is a rather tasty blend of Swiss and possibly Mozzarella cheeses. The high quality ones, not that pasteurized dog shit we earflings here on this dinner plate buy in our local grocery.

How it does not melt into some gooey delight being so close to the small sun does invoke a small measure of curiosity tho

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484955 time=1669743699 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=484952 time=1669743214 user_id=3266

and of course, let us not forget the composition is a rather tasty blend of Swiss and possibly Mozzarella cheeses. The high quality ones, not that pasteurized dog shit we earflings here on this dinner plate buy in our local grocery.

How it does not melt into some gooey delight being so close to the small sun does invoke a small measure of curiosity tho

Gotdammit Big   :laugh3:

I was kinda serious LOL

Biggie Smiles

But in all seriousness

I'm still waiting for a proper response to the following question

what's in it for a multitude of industries both private and public, across over 200 countries, spanning hundreds of years and multiple types of regimes to continue propagating what could arguably be one of the most expensive to maintain lies in human history?

saying -- because they are the devil isn't going to cut it I'm afraid.

I too believe in 2nd Corinthians 4:4 and the idea that Satan is the ruler of this world and notwithstanding, common sense continues to tell me that such a costly lie, among inherently selfish creatures and institutions, will require some kind of return on investment to remain viable.

what is that return on investment?

Dove

When I still talked to my borderline retarded family (cousins).....I had a cousin about 4 years younger than me who was so brainwashed by our charismatic pentecostal leaning family that he thought everything was the devil.

One of the reasons I love the movie Waterboy is because of Kathy Bates character cracks me up....reminds me of my estranged family members lol.

I had a Grateful Dead tapestry and my cousin thought that was "the devil".  His name is Larry so that just adds to it.

They stopped letting him hang out when I was around because I taught him how to make a bong with a 20 oz empty soda bottle and foil....and I took him down to the cemetery by our house, told him Freddy Krueger was real and showed him the grave of a man named "Fredrick Krueger".

Evidently I fucked his nervous system for months with that one LOL.  

Just for context....he was fucking 17 when I did that. 17. Youd think I tortured a ten year old the way they reacted to that.

He was also slightly retarded because his mom was 40 and had Adisons Disease when she got pregnant with him ....which made it kinda worse of me but....I'm the devil, so. Lol.

I'll never forget they made this poor kid get back surgery in Chicago because they somehow got it for free there....Larry had a slight hump back....and they made this poor guy ride the fucking BUS home all the way from Chicago to Michigan after back surgery lmao

NONE of them combined their brain cell good enough to realize why that's fucking inhumane and cruel as fuck....they just forced this poor retard to ride that bumpy ass ghetto smart bus next to the devil (because everyone was the devil) for 14 fucking hours with all those germs right fresh from back surgery.  It's amazing any of these dumb fucks are still alive lol.  Larry is an adult now and couldnt say my name until he was 25. He called me "Sanra".  Over and over. Asking me about the devil.

Yep that's part of my gene pool (extended and all but still) and people wonder why I enjoyed drugs so much. Meet my family and it will all make sense.

Dove

Oh and he was named after his dad...Larry....who was my grandmother's sisters son.

So everyone called this slightly hump backed, mildly retarded kid who was forever on guard against the devil "little Larry".

ac_toofunny

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=484950 time=1669738189 user_id=3349And I am totally in love with Moxxie

i played the shit outta the first game.... Mordicai with a sniper rifle and a revolver.... but they never really do anything different with new games.... i still played the newer ones but i rarely finish em.... its a good franchise with a very identifiable style but they need some new concepts.... Tales From The Borderlands stuff is just boring to me....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484958 time=1669744419 user_id=3214what's in it for a multitude of industries both private and public, across over 200 countries, spanning hundreds of years and multiple types of regimes to continue propagating what could arguably be one of the most expensive to maintain lies in human history?

first of all, i don't believe in 'opposing' countries.... i believe that there is a multi-branched, multi-tiered organization that runs the world.... their intent is to disarm, divide and control all of us.... they use 'terrorist attacks' and 'foreign threats' as the boogymen to explain why we need even less rights.... they control organized religion (the pope for example), they control law enforcement (enforcing mask mandates for example), they control everything taught in school, they control everything published in medical and science books as well and they even control big business (balenciaga and disney for example).... as for being expensive, what exactly do you think its costing them? they've successfully taken us off the gold standard and now our money isn't backed by anything.... they have plenty of gold in reserve but we just pass this fiat currency amongst ourselves.... they're printing and spending it at such a rate in order to collapse it.... it won't be long.... and then when the dollar is destroyed, here comes the digital currency and your money chip....  that chip will be the end of any freedom you think you have left.... and most ppl will flock to get one just like the idiots that lined up for the covid vaccine....  :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=484985 time=1669751556 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484958 time=1669744419 user_id=3214what's in it for a multitude of industries both private and public, across over 200 countries, spanning hundreds of years and multiple types of regimes to continue propagating what could arguably be one of the most expensive to maintain lies in human history?

first of all, i don't believe in 'opposing' countries.... i believe that there is a multi-branched, multi-tiered organization that runs the world.... their intent is to disarm, divide and control all of us.... they use 'terrorist attacks' and 'foreign threats' as the boogymen to explain why we need even less rights.... they control organized religion (the pope for example), they control law enforcement (enforcing mask mandates for example), they control everything taught in school, they control everything published in medical and science books as well and they even control big business (balenciaga and disney for example).... as for being expensive, what exactly do you think its costing them? they've successfully taken us off the gold standard and now our money isn't backed by anything.... they have plenty of gold in reserve but we just pass this fiat currency amongst ourselves.... they're printing and spending it at such a rate in order to collapse it.... it won't be long.... and then when the dollar is destroyed, here comes the digital currency and your money chip....  that chip will be the end of any freedom you think you have left.... and most ppl will flock to get one just like the idiots that lined up for the covid vaccine....  :sad:

Spot on as always man  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485017 time=1669768681 user_id=3214and that really is the point of the matter in case you failed to grasp ie, why would so many different nations, nationalities, private sectors, public sectors, institutions etc etc act in corroboration for so long on a matter so utterly trivial?

again.... to the ppl 'running the show' this is not a trivial matter.... you're being groomed into slavery.... all of these 'sectors and nations and nationalities and institutions' have underwent the same programming that you have.... and even the ones who don't actively propagandize for globe earth still accept it (even if they're 'indifferent' like you claim to be).... while other ppl are 100% with globe earth, big bang and even evolution.... and when they come around to install that chip in their hand, i imagine most will probably claw their way to the front of the line.... because they don't understand that we are children of God, they believe we're fish/monkey hybrids with no purpose living on a ball zooming through space and we need the government to protect us from big, bad freedom.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=484985 time=1669751556 user_id=1582

My my, how did I miss this? My ADD must be going extra strength today.

But a special thanks to my good friend Blazor for catapulting this thread back up into more recent replies list

Yes sir, indeed the evil empire has done and is doing all of these dastardly things you mention. And yes sir they are doing so under the coaching and comfort of the ruler of this world. I trusted I've pointed you in the direction of actual supporting scripture on this matter already?

In case of have overlooked such a small detail here it is

2nd Corinthians chapter 4 verse 4.

Look it up at your leisure but in paraphrasing says that Satan is the ruler of this world. No arguments there my flat earth friend. He indeed is the ruler of this world and indeed does attempt to offer pathways contrary to God's law every chance he gets. Only thing is, he's managed to do all of that and slide into this comfortable position without silly tinfoil conspiracies that require the consistent and unwavering support though a procession  of generations, across so many different sectors of society and geography for something that really doesn't mean dick all in comparison to the things that have brought him his greatest success thus far. Greed, envy, sloth etc etc

see where I am going with this friend? Return on investment. If there is one thing you can rely upon when it comes to evil and the purveyors of evil is that they always want something in return for any energy expended. Ever heard the old saying "selling one's soul to the devil"? It kinda denotes an agreed upon exchange, does it not?

So I'll ask again. What is the return on investment for Satan or any of his followers to foster the belief in the average person that the world is ANY shape? He's already got the majority of people in the palm of his hand with far more effective vices such as fornication, adultery, idol-ism and so on.

So -- would you like to tell me at what precise angle Satan will have to use the earth's geometry, when all else has failed, to get the Pius man to fall? It should be a most riveting read.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Some say Earth is ruled by Satan, some say Earth is ruled by man.

Truthfully I can't decide which one is worse.
Life is too short to be in a hurry