News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

i've seen lots of 'sky ice' stuff.... pretty cool.... BUT i finally saw a moon ripple through a telescope.... it changes your life.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485805 time=1670021849 user_id=1582
i've seen lots of 'sky ice' stuff.... pretty cool.... BUT i finally saw a moon ripple through a telescope.... it changes your life.... :laugh:

:ohmy:

WHAT!!?? A Moon ripple?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485806 time=1670021970 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485805 time=1670021849 user_id=1582

:ohmy:

WHAT!!?? A Moon ripple?

yeah.... and its weird as fuck....  :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485797 time=1670020868 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485782 time=1670018683 user_id=2221

We know you filthy rich man, maybe you can get in on a Bilderberg meeting and ask them for us  :laugh:

that kinda shit just irritates me.... its like ppl saying 'theres no need to investigate a murder because i don't know what the motive would be'....  :mad:

I've never made a statement even remotely close to such a silly analogy

do better, sir

reel

I enjoy the creativity.

I remember sitting in tenth grade physics class learning the formula for gravitational attraction between two masses. The class clown pipes up and asks "What is gravity?" And the teacher points at the big G in the formula, exasperated as only a tenth grade physics teacher can be, and says "G. It's right there." In his best I'm-trying-really-hard-not-to-be-condescending tone. The clown asks again "Yeah, but what IS it?" Teacher repeats it again. Third time through the cycle, tension increasing in the room, I realize with an impending sense of doom that the teacher doesn't actually know what causes the force. He can only tell us how to calculate it.

It takes a pretty big leap of faith to accept that mass bends space-time. It's not really something that most of us can rationalize or imagine and thus something that we encounter every day, with every breath, every step, the thing that actually forces us to get out of bed, is a sort of magic that can't be explained without awkwardly contorting one's mind to deny other things that we accept as absolute based on a much more rigid faith.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485809 time=1670022435 user_id=3214
do better, sir

not to be obtuse but 'why'? you've already said its of no interest to you. you don't see how it would even affect you. and most importantly, you said you're saved and i have no reason to believe otherwise.... so its a non-issue.... if you wanna believe you live on a ball, fill your fuckin boots.... its fine by me....  :laugh:

reel

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485811 time=1670022821 user_id=1582
do better, sir

not to be obtuse but 'why'? you've already said its of no interest to you. you don't see how it would even affect you. and most importantly, you said you're saved and i have no reason to believe otherwise.... so its a non-issue.... if you wanna believe you live on a ball, fill your fuckin boots.... its fine by me....  :laugh:

Jus out of curiosity, is there a best by date on all that business? I'm baptized, went to Sunday school, did all the prayers and whatnot, hoped that sick people would get better and accept Jesus into their hearts and all that, so I'm pretty sure I met all the qualifications, I just didn't buy the maintenance plan.

deadskinmask

Quote from: reel post_id=485812 time=1670023328 user_id=196

Jus out of curiosity, is there a best by date on all that business? I'm baptized, went to Sunday school, did all the prayers and whatnot, hoped that sick people would get better and accept Jesus into their hearts and all that, so I'm pretty sure I met all the qualifications, I just didn't buy the maintenance plan.

i believe 'once saved always saved' but don't take my word for it.... spiritual stuff is too delicate to leave it up to 'other ppl'.... its like you really need to fold your own parachute and whatnot....  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485749 time=1670015819 user_id=3214
You guys are still on about this meaningless flat earth nonsense?

who cares, it doesn't make the slightest difference either way and I don't see any return on investment for the various entities which are claimed to be involved in this Hoax to prolong it so long and at such an expense.

Prove me wrong

We know you filthy rich man, maybe you can get in on a Bilderberg meeting and ask them for us  :laugh:

Filthy rich is a bit of a stretch sir.

Modestly well off would be much more appropriate

and without first googling I don't even know what a "Blinderberg" meeting is and why one is assembled in the first place, nor do I even care, but do not allow that fact to stop you from indulging me anyway.

reel

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485814 time=1670023910 user_id=1582

i believe 'once saved always saved' but don't take my word for it.... spiritual stuff is too delicate to leave it up to 'other ppl'.... its like you really need to fold your own parachute and whatnot....  :laugh:

Lol. Fair comment.

I folded it well at the time - was a good little Christian lad. But it's been in there a long time, probably got a few tears along the way... chances are when I pull the cord, a big puff of dust flares out of the sack and I take a tumble on down.

deadskinmask

Quote from: reel post_id=485816 time=1670024102 user_id=196
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485814 time=1670023910 user_id=1582

Lol. Fair comment.

I folded it well at the time - was a good little Christian lad. But it's been in there a long time, probably got a few tears along the way... chances are when I pull the cord, a big puff of dust flares out of the sack and I take a tumble on down.

don't tell me that, buddy.... i like thinking you're a baby orangutan and do NOT wanna think you're going to hell....  :laugh:

reel

Those two are not mutually exclusive. I'm sure there are many baby orangutans in hell. We're generally pesky little assholes.

Biggie Smiles

do better, sir

First and foremost, I've never claimed to be "saved" as that is a dogma as absurd to me as this whole living on a dinner place with light bulbs suspended above us like chandeliers.

What is the definition "saved" ? I've heard nearly one hundred unique variants attempting to explain this superfluous phenomenon detailed nowhere in the bible canon which are largely dependent on the IQ or level or ignorant gullibility of the person doing the telling.

So what's yours?

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485815 time=1670024002 user_id=3214

Filthy rich is a bit of a stretch sir.

Modestly well off would be much more appropriate

and without first googling I don't even know what a "Blinderberg" meeting is and why one is assembled in the first place, nor do I even care, but do not allow that fact to stop you from indulging me anyway.

lol, I jus' playin' around.

Bilderberg meetings.... a meeting of the rich, to discuss how they gonna fuck over us bottom feeders  :laugh:

Use to meet up at Bohemian Grove, in front of a giant statue and do rituals. Our presidents go there, its on film.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

reel

Ooh, I know this one (mainly cause I just looked it up)!

1. Baptized

2. Do your best to live free of sin

3. Keep the faith

4. Accept Jesus as your savior

5. Tell others about it

Easier than getting the radio communications Cub Scout badge.

I'm sure we can make it more complicated than that with some amusing rituals, but that's the gist of it.