News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485823 time=1670024965 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485815 time=1670024002 user_id=3214

Filthy rich is a bit of a stretch sir.

Modestly well off would be much more appropriate

and without first googling I don't even know what a "Blinderberg" meeting is and why one is assembled in the first place, nor do I even care, but do not allow that fact to stop you from indulging me anyway.

lol, I jus' playin' around.

Bilderberg meetings.... a meeting of the rich, to discuss how they gonna fuck over us bottom feeders  :laugh:

Use to meet up at Bohemian Grove, in front of a giant statue and do rituals. Our presidents go there, its on film.

I would definitely not be privy too, nor interested in, such a meeting with such uninteresting mummies

for that I would first fire up my browser and log back into Fungi Factory if I wished to consort with such filth where I could do so free of charge.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reel post_id=485824 time=1670025078 user_id=196
Ooh, I know this one (mainly cause I just looked it up)!

1. Baptized

2. Do your best to live free of sin

3. Keep the faith

4. Accept Jesus as your savior

5. Tell others about it

Easier than getting the radio communications Cub Scout badge.

I'm sure we can make it more complicated than that with some amusing rituals, but that's the gist of it.

is this your definition or one that you are merely presenting on behalf of others?

Was not Judas Iscariot all of those things?

right up until the moment in time that he didn't "keep the faith" and committed one of the most grievous sins of all ?

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485826 time=1670025163 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485823 time=1670024965 user_id=2221

lol, I jus' playin' around.

Bilderberg meetings.... a meeting of the rich, to discuss how they gonna fuck over us bottom feeders  :laugh:

Use to meet up at Bohemian Grove, in front of a giant statue and do rituals. Our presidents go there, its on film.

I would definitely not be privy too, nor interested in, such a meeting with such uninteresting mummies

for that I would first fire up my browser and log back into Fungi Factory if I wished to consort with such filth where I could do so free of charge.

You can be our spy  :laugh:

Find out what is the next way they gonna fuck us  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485829 time=1670025334 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485826 time=1670025163 user_id=3214

I doubt I would be able to restrain my desire to strangle each and every one of those cretins as I know, without even meeting them, that there is a 80% or greater that they are woke liberal scum unworthy of even a proper burial after I am done forcibly asphyxiating them.

No thank you. I enjoy a life free from incarceration thank you.

have I ever mentioned to you that I absolutely loathe fucking woke liberals ?

reel

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485828 time=1670025266 user_id=3214

is this your definition or one that you are merely presenting on behalf of others?

right up until the moment in time that he didn't "keep the faith" and committed one of the most grievous sins of all ?

Presenting on behalf of others.

Yes, Judas was all those things, which raises an interesting point. Do you simply need to get the badge at some point in your life, is it a time averaged thing, or is it a what have you done for me lately thing?

I think time averaged makes the most sense, but then Judas is in. Maybe they need a hybrid system with time averaging and a point system for severity.

The what have you done for me lately model bothers me the most. Surely one can't molest children their whole life, repent and accept Jesus moments before dying and get a pass. Not cool.

reel

I'm also curious as to whether the measurement system is based on thought, intent, or execution.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485830 time=1670025664 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485829 time=1670025334 user_id=2221

I doubt I would be able to restrain my desire to strangle each and every one of those cretins as I know, without even meeting them, that there is a 80% or greater that they are woke liberal scum unworthy of even a proper burial after I am done forcibly asphyxiating them.

Lol fair enough. You are relieved of your task lol.

You and I both man, you and I both.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reel post_id=485831 time=1670025688 user_id=196
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485828 time=1670025266 user_id=3214

Presenting on behalf of others.

Yes, Judas was all those things, which raises an interesting point. Do you simply need to get the badge at some point in your life, is it a time averaged thing, or is it a what have you done for me lately thing?

I think time averaged makes the most sense, but then Judas is in. Maybe they need a hybrid system with time averaging and a point system for severity.

The what have you done for me lately model bothers me the most. Surely one can't molest children their whole life, repent and accept Jesus moments before dying and get a pass. Not cool.

Bit of both actually.

According to the scripture one must accept Jesus both internally in their heart and publicly through baptism and also likens the Christian journey to a race one must run with endurance. One that can fall off the narrow path at any time.

And yes, one can be even the worst of the worst criminal, accept Jesus & exercise real faith in him at the very last minute and enjoy his father's undeserved kindness and abundant forgiveness  

See events which occurred with two accompanying criminals during his execution for an example.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485835 time=1670026107 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485830 time=1670025664 user_id=3214

Lol fair enough. You are relieved of your task lol.

You and I both man, you and I both.

thank you, sir. You are too kind old friend.

reel

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485837 time=1670026472 user_id=3214
Bit of both actually.

According to the scripture one must accept Jesus both internally in their heart and publicly through baptism and also likens the Christian journey to a race one must run with endurance. One that can fall off the narrow path at any time.

And yes, one can be even the worst of the worst criminal, accept Jesus & exercise real faith in him at the very last minute and enjoy his father's undeserved kindness and abundant forgiveness  

See events which occurred with two accompanying criminals during his execution for an example.

So in principle, Judas, who walked the path for most of his time, but fell off the wagon, however briefly, could simply have acknowledged his sin, welcomed Jesus again and gotten off without consequence?

Seems like the system this sets up is one where apathy is the greatest sin of all.

reel

I mean, it looks likely that I'll get fucked right over because I took a greater interest in other things, like going down the rabbit hole of wtf is this gravity thing all about. Is distraction a sin?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reel post_id=485840 time=1670026931 user_id=196
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485837 time=1670026472 user_id=3214
Bit of both actually.

So in principle, Judas, who walked the path for most of his time, but fell off the wagon, however briefly, could simply have acknowledged his sin, welcomed Jesus again and gotten off without consequence?

Seems like the system this sets up is one where apathy is the greatest sin of all.

Excellent question sir. One that has kept many a bible student in search of real and consistent truth up many a night

to that we cannot be entirely sure as one the one hand scripture seems to suggest  God's forgiveness is infinite (see Jesus' answer to Peter regarding 77 sins where the number in this context has an even greater significance than merely being 70 times greater than Peter's original question)

but there is also the unforgivable sin to place into perspective here to balance things out.

So obviously there are certain things you cannot get away with.

Was this a sin against the holy spirit or the Son of man? Bible says son of man. So I am inclined to reason out that had Judas not committed suicide as the result of his painful guilt he just might have had the opportunity to repent.

Additionally, the bible clearly states that the wages sin pays is death, and Judas did indeed die as did Hitler and many others we believe have sinned too grossly to ever warrant a second chance. but if you read and understand the bible in it's purest context you will see quite clearly that they will indeed have yet another chance to prove their worth to the almighty.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reel post_id=485841 time=1670027087 user_id=196
I mean, it looks likely that I'll get fucked right over because I took a greater interest in other things, like going down the rabbit hole of wtf is this gravity thing all about. Is distraction a sin?

Distraction can be defined at the 1st cousin to Idolatry as anything that pulls one away from total devotion to the living God is considered idolatry

eating, much like the type that fat blob from Fugus factory does all too often, can be a distraction that turns itself into idolatry

reel

I think for most, it would remain no more than a first cousin. As you have probably noticed, I am no expert on Christian theism, but I presume idolatry as a sin requires elevation of the idol beyond God, not simply having a distracting interest.

I see the purpose of elevating forgiveness as an essential moral value by enabling even the worst criminals to be forgiven, but it seems more logical to me to forgive all those who did not sin, but simply never "saw", ie. Their only sin was agnosticism or ignorance, than the ones who truly sinned.

I also think that if forgiveness is such a fundamental value that we can overlook extreme transgression, the daily focus on this value in the faith is insufficient. We are all guilty of hating and judging others, when the path of faith laid out is forgiveness rather than judgement.

Can you forgive this fat eating blob of which you speak rather than judge her in sin?

Erica Mena

<t></t>