News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reel

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485854 time=1670028966 user_id=2845
He won't forgive lol

ac_smile

Naturally, I am not shocked, but perhaps you understand the nature of my confusion in choosing a path in faith given the inconsistency in message?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reel post_id=485853 time=1670028897 user_id=196

Can you forgive this fat eating blob of which you speak rather than judge her in sin?

Forgiveness first requires a) true and heartfelt remorse for the sin committed and b) a discontinuance of said sin or at the very least a very strong and genuine attempt at said discontinuance

but in short, to answer your question, this fat disgusting rancid putrid subhuman fatty filth of a degenerate slob I spoke of - said that those innocent children in Wisconsin got what they had coming when they were mowed down by a psychopath. For the the crime, and get this, of merely being a resident of the same state that produced the Kyle Rittenhouse guilty verdict. So basically, in her distorted and sickening view of the world 12 adults who reason out the facts among themselves laid Karma down upon innocent children because their said conclusion was inconsistent with the one she had drawn previously based entirely on her own hate of others and media narratives.

So no, there is no forgiveness to be had for hideous (both inside and out) low life scum like that and I am most thankful that ontop of all of the aforementioned she is too arrogant to ever apologize in any genuine capacity for her venomous tongue and ways; thereby freeing me of any obligation as a Christian to forgive her.

Phew, thankful for small miracles. Yes I am.

reel

Interesting. So to warrant forgiveness, one must want to be forgiven? Was it so that in absolving humanity of sin, Jesus did it with that condition?

I'm not certain I agree. Of course, Jesus had many messages: love, faith, transubtantiation is cool, but the most fundamental, the most powerful, and the hardest, was forgiveness. He forgave all sins. In fact, in forgiveness, took all sin upon himself, thereby absolving them. Has Christianity, as a fundamental ethos, followed this example? We see it on occasion - the mother of a murdered child forgives her murderer and the like. But to most of us, that is crazy. Why would you do that? I can't even forgive the motherfucker that cut me off in traffic.

We could of course say, well, we are not Jesus. We do not have this capacity for forgiveness. But honestly, do we even try? We express faith through transactional means, rituals, esoteric beliefs in flat earth or political superiority, we forgive when it's easy, but we miss the most fundamental lesson, do we not? Does it not have the most meaning when it is most hard? When the one who has sinned against us does not repent or beg forgiveness?

What would happen if you tried to forgive the fatty?

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reel post_id=485859 time=1670030533 user_id=196
Interesting. So to warrant forgiveness, one must want to be forgiven? Was it so that in absolving humanity of sin, Jesus did it with that condition?

Individually? yes. Collectively? No? at least not in any significant majority as all throughout history, even when morality was at it's lowest there were always God fearing persons worthy of salvation that wanted to be forgiven.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reel post_id=485859 time=1670030533 user_id=196

What would happen if you tried to forgive the fatty?

the fatty would remain oblivious to said forgiveness and continue right on with her fatty and disgustingly treacherous ways. She is an abhorrent caricature of a human being who will never be sorry for anything she does.

reel

You will have to forgive my insolence - I'm on a bit of a tear here - but I'm going to answer my own question. Here's what I think would happen:

Fatty would still contribute much needed gallons of lard to fuel the fires of hell, but you, if you truly managed it, would feel like Jesus reincarnate. You'd probably get a little fucking halo of light around your head (if you stood in just right spot next sunset) and feel a million miles tall. It's not about fatty or whether she deserves forgiveness, it's about you and to what degree you are capable of expressing the value.

Biggie Smiles

reel

BTW, I'm not passing a value judgement on you here. You're likely about to lose patience with this, say something regrettably mean about my character and I'm not going to forgive you for that shit. I'm just exploring the concept.

Biggie Smiles

reel

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485821 time=1670024725 user_id=3214First and foremost, I've never claimed to be "saved"

you're absolutely right and i apologize for making that leap.... i take the same umbrage when i'm called a 'christian'.... that word has been twisted and corrupted to the point it has only negative connotations.... as for 'being saved' and what it means to me - i'm a terrible little fella and unable to redeem myself so i have decided to put my trust and faith in Jesus to pay my debts....

deadskinmask

and its just my opinion and i could be wrong but i believe that God made a special arrangement with judas.... salvation would not be possible without the blood of Jesus being spilled and i think judas was instrumental in that.... i could be wrong and ultimately it doesn't effect me so i try not to determine other ppls salvation status.... i'm barely gonna squeak by my damn self.... :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: reel post_id=485863 time=1670031168 user_id=196
Fatty would still contribute much needed gallons of lard to fuel the fires of hell,

:roll:

Im picturing a huge grease fire hahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.