News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Does Guest Posting Add any Value Anymore?

Started by Herman, November 22, 2022, 08:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cw_

Quote from: DKG post_id=483980 time=1669289389 user_id=3390
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483913 time=1669241159 user_id=1582

i hope you don't think i was complaining because i wasn't.... i was only offering a suggestion.... i like it here. i think you're doing a great job for a first time owner.... if i wasn't happy, i'd just leave.... i'm not a fan of long goodbyes....  :laugh:

Erica is doing a good job. The forum hasn't really changed. Seamoron's retarded spam was getting to be a problem.This owner recognizes that just like

the previous owner did. Just like the owner of another forum does.

I'm not convinced it's Seamoron.  Could be anyone.

Also, did you abandon the idea of content over identity as it relates to posts?

Buck

My name is Buck ! And I'm here to fuck !

Guest posting is retarded.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=483986 time=1669295930 user_id=3305
Quote from: caskur post_id=483731 time=1669183762 user_id=2156

Lol... she is a deviate enabler so I find she is worthless. I don't associate with paedos and their enablers when I am finally convinced that those few (I won't name them, you know who they are.),  are actually dark on the inside.

For years now paedos and their enablers have taken over the left party and the new left has let them.

Collectively, that has to change.

They think the cure to rectifying problems is to strip the rich of their money.

She is always fighting with and complaining about someone.  Only total lapdogs like teh meme spamming cocklover get a pass.  Let md guess, tPoTF has the most poasts in every single thread there.

bullseye

Herman

Quote from: Buck post_id=484006 time=1669306100 user_id=3402
My name is Buck ! And I'm here to fuck !

Guest posting is retarded.

Welcome Buck. Old Herman also likes to fuck.

Almost all guest posting was a seventy five year butthurt idiot and an online stalker wanted by the RCMP. It was retarded.

Berry Sweet

Just do baby steps, it will develop over time.

So far so good.

Biggie Smiles

So guest posting was removed entirely ?

I'd have to imagine this to be so as I have not had the misfortune of reading a Stench major speed bump spam post in a day or two now

keep up the good work. THose cretinous vermin are utterly worthless in every way imaginable

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484146 time=1669356054 user_id=3214

I'd have to imagine this to be so as I have not had the misfortune of reading a Stench major speed bump spam post in a day or two now

keep up the good work. THose cretinous vermin are utterly worthless in every way imaginable

Looks that way. Yes, good work. :thumbup:

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=483980 time=1669289389 user_id=3390
Seamoron's retarded spam was getting to be a problem.This owner recognizes that just like

the previous owner did. Just like the owner of another forum does.

you probably won't believe me but there was a time when he wasn't a complete idiot.... i can remember a time when he could actually add to a conversation.... granted that his contributions weren't the pinnacle of cognitive thought.... but they were coherent and easily responded to....  :sad:

cw_

Quote from: DKG post_id=484154 time=1669376027 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484146 time=1669356054 user_id=3214

Looks that way. Yes, good work. :thumbup:

moderator approval is currently enabled  only 2 have made it through since then

Biggie Smiles

I think that banning Costa Ebola ip ranges would have been the preferable option

I mean, how many unique ip addresses could a backwards hovel that only recently discovered the wonders of fire have?

cw_

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484219 time=1669396462 user_id=3352
I love guest posting and think that you should have left it alone. Yeah, the guest's posts are annoying sometimes, but they weren't abusive in any way.   I have guest-posted many times (hehe) and will miss it.   That's just my opinion, tho :)  Your site, your rulez :D

moderator approval means that guest posting is possible with moderator approval of said post

so feel free

Erica Mena

You all are gonna have to screencap how-to's cuz that's the only way I'll be able to do it  :laugh:
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

cw_

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484220 time=1669396623 user_id=3214
I think that banning Costa Ebola ip ranges would have been the preferable option

I mean, how many unique ip addresses could a backwards hovel that only recently discovered the wonders of fire have?

This is a good idea.  Normally ip bans are pretty useless but in this case because of the location could be fairly effective.

Erica Mena

<t></t>