Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:20:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Michael Jackson

Started by Erica Mena, November 23, 2022, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=483935 time=1669251793 user_id=3396
I don't know for sure if he was a kiddie diddler. But, he was a weird one. A grown man having sleepovers with little kids. If he was a diddler, the parents of the kids who went to his house were no better than the Epsteins.

Micheal Jackson never got to be a person really. His parents pimped him out his entire life. He was like....5 when he became famous.

He never got to be anyone besides "Micheal Jackson" the performer.

I saw a documentary where his friends closed down a grocery store and dressed up as other people to play the part of "shoppers" so MJ could experience grocery shopping.  And he cried. How fucking SAD is that?  He couldnt go anywhere or do anything because he was so recognizable.  

Same doc he was so determined to be the one to enjoy the zoo with his children that he just went ahead and went and relied on his body guards to keep the ridiculous crowd from grabbing at them.  

Fame was a prison for him. And he didnt even get to make that decision for himself. It was made FOR him at a young age.

No shit this poor guy created a haven named "Neverland" where people could indulge their inner childhood.

He entertained entire families at his house. It was rarely just the kids. And when it was it was a group of them. And you dont hear this....but this mans "bedroom" was like a damn townhouse with a bed upstairs and downstairs as well as a living room and small kitchen.  It was not a "bed room" by any average persons standards.  

If the same energy was placed into the vast amount of real abusers in the entertainment industry we could clean it out.  The blood thirsty focus on Micheal Jackson is ghoulish and unhinged.  Once all the facts and details are laid out, his innocence is undeniable.

That being said I would never allow my kids to be hanging out at anyone's mansion... least of all with a pop star. I think that's irresponsible for so many reasons. They really could end up being abused OR a situation like MJs can happen. It's just not a good idea at all.  

I mean even his response to the accusations show his innocence. If he were raping children why would he admit they were in a bed in his room? Without missing a beat? He clearly knew he did nothing wrong and saw these accusations as insane.

The media is disgusting.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

How come Janet, who had the same life aint as fucked up as her brother. I

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=484072 time=1669340606 user_id=3396

Janet is super fucked up.

She went Muslim to deal with her anxiety disorder. Figure that out.  ac_dunno

Dove

jeannie

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483864 time=1669228678 user_id=2845
Let's have this discussion

Do you guys believe he was molesting kids?

no, i think he just wanted 2 be surrounded by ppl that didnt intimidate him - kids r fun, innocent and non-judgemental

DKG

Quote from: jeannie post_id=484151 time=1669374847 user_id=3367

no, i think he just wanted 2 be surrounded by ppl that didnt intimidate him - kids r fun, innocent and non-judgemental

He looked weaker than the average twelve year old boy.

jeannie

he was a harmless weird dude and an easy target for tabloids

DKG

Quote from: jeannie post_id=484161 time=1669378884 user_id=3367

That's plausible. I didn't pay much attention to the tabloid gossip about him.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=484114 time=1669348792 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=484072 time=1669340606 user_id=3396

A lot of progtard celebrities are ignorant of Islam. That aint as fucked up as a forty year old man having sleepovers with little boys.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=484361 time=1669421689 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=484114 time=1669348792 user_id=3266

A lot of progtard celebrities are ignorant of Islam. That aint as fucked up as a forty year old man having sleepovers with little boys.

This is probably closer to your time than mine but do you remember a movie called Mommie Dearest where Faye Dunaway portrays Joan Crawford as an alcoholic, completely neurotic narcissistic abusive monster who rips her sleeping daughter from her bed in the middle of the night, tears dresses from her closet and beats the girl with a wire hanger before forcing her to scrub an immaculately clean bathroom(among other very hard to watch instances of grotesque child abuse)?

All based on a book written by that (adopted) daughter Christina Crawford?

I think that's all bullshit too. Joan Crawford was probably a disciplinarian and somewhat strict as that generation was(I was raised by a Greatest Generation woman myself and had my ass whooped a few times. With a yellow plastic fly swatter and switches from trees, and while I dont agree with spanking I would challange any assertion that was abuse. It was NOT abuse)....but that story(and portrayal of Joan Crawford) was never corroborated by the other children who were there or any of the people who knew them well and were in the house.

And the book wasnt written until after Joan Crawford had died and was unable to defend herself.

I dont know why I just thought of that one but the topic is false accusations against celebrities so. I think that whole Joan Crawford/Mommie Dearest dramas is one of the saddest.  People see this movie and just believe it with no question and I think that's horrible.

caskur

Absolutely not.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=484405 time=1669447966 user_id=2156

Absolutely not.

I don't know. I agree with Herman that an adult man having children share his bed is very disturbing. But, the parents gave their permission.

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=484394 time=1669443408 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=484361 time=1669421689 user_id=3396

This is probably closer to your time than mine but do you remember a movie called Mommie Dearest where Faye Dunaway portrays Joan Crawford as an alcoholic, completely neurotic narcissistic abusive monster who rips her sleeping daughter from her bed in the middle of the night, tears dresses from her closet and beats the girl with a wire hanger before forcing her to scrub an immaculately clean bathroom(among other very hard to watch instances of grotesque child abuse)?

All based on a book written by that (adopted) daughter Christina Crawford?

I think that's all bullshit too. Joan Crawford was probably a disciplinarian and somewhat strict as that generation was(I was raised by a Greatest Generation woman myself and had my ass whooped a few times. With a yellow plastic fly swatter and switches from trees, and while I dont agree with spanking I would challange any assertion that was abuse. It was NOT abuse)....but that story(and portrayal of Joan Crawford) was never corroborated by the other children who were there or any of the people who knew them well and were in the house.

And the book wasnt written until after Joan Crawford had died and was unable to defend herself.

I dont know why I just thought of that one but the topic is false accusations against celebrities so. I think that whole Joan Crawford/Mommie Dearest dramas is one of the saddest.  People see this movie and just believe it with no question and I think that's horrible.

Britney Spears is another one they target...

AS Chris Crocker says, "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE"
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Yeah and they targeted him AFTER DEATH...
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=484587 time=1669512685 user_id=2156

Yeah and they targeted him AFTER DEATH...

I remember him travelling all over the world and marrying Priscilla Presley when the accusations started.