Replies: 8347
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:20:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Michael Jackson

Started by Erica Mena, November 23, 2022, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

I just wrote a freaking post to soulbro and lost it...

Why doesn't this site have cache  ?????? Grrrrrrr.

I will have to rewrite it now....grrrrr.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=484588 time=1669512873 user_id=3396
Quote from: caskur post_id=484587 time=1669512685 user_id=2156

Yeah and they targeted him AFTER DEATH...

I remember him travelling all over the world and marrying Priscilla Presley when the accusations started.

He married Elvis Daughter not Elvis ex wife.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=484587 time=1669512685 user_id=2156

Yeah and they targeted him AFTER DEATH...

I remember him travelling all over the world and marrying Priscilla Presley when the accusations started.

Not Priscilla... but enjoy the tune.

">
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=484592 time=1669513514 user_id=2156

He married Elvis Daughter not Elvis ex wife.

I meant his daughter. I got the names mixed up.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=484410 time=1669462527 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=484405 time=1669447966 user_id=2156

Absolutely not.

I don't know. I agree with Herman that an adult man having children share his bed is very disturbing. But, the parents gave their permission.

Michael Jackson grew up in a household that had 9 children and two bedrooms. It was normal for him to share beds.

When he was younger, he fell in love with Brooke Shields but she did not return that love. She only wanted friendship... then he got himself a chimpanzee and shared his bed with that ... he carried it around like a baby until it got too big and dangerous....then he married Elvis daughter and that marriage didn't last long.

It wasn't until he met Debbie Rowe who offered to give him the children/family he craved. He accepted.

He was a good dad according to his children and if was a Paedophile he would have diddled them... he didn't.

And what about the accursor?.... why did the parents allow the little shit to stay with a grown man UNACCOMPANIED? IF THE STORY is true then why aren't they held accountable?

if he did harm the kid, why wait until Michael died before coming forward....I no longer believe accursors. If it is not reported in a timely manor then I am not interested.

They (American women) used to constantly take Australian actor Errol Flynn as a grab for money... once you are a target, the cockroaches start coming out of the wood work and target you.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=484597 time=1669515161 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=484410 time=1669462527 user_id=3390

I don't know. I agree with Herman that an adult man having children share his bed is very disturbing. But, the parents gave their permission.

Michael Jackson grew up in a household that had 9 children and two bedrooms. It was normal for him to share beds.

When he was younger, he fell in love with Brooke Shields but she did not return that love. She only wanted friendship... then he got himself a chimpanzee and shared his bed with that ... he carried it around like a baby until it got to big and dangerous....then he married Elvis daughter and that marriage didn't last long.

It wasn't until he met Debbie Rowe who offered to give him the children/family he craved. He accepted.

He was a good dad according to his children and if was a Paedophile he would have diddled them... he didn't.

And what about the accursor?.... why did the parents allow the little shit to stay with a grown man UNACCOMPANIED? IF THE STORY is true then why aren't they held accountable?

if he did harm the kid, why wait until Michael died before coming forward....I no longer believe accursors. If it is not reported in a timely manor then I am not interested.

They (American women) used to constantly take Australian actor Errol Flynn as a grab for money... once you are a target, the cockroaches start coming out of the wood work and target you.

Did the other Jackson boys share their beds with kids when they were forty. How many poor boys who grew up to be men had sleepovers with little boys.

Frood

I'm out to the jury about Michael Jackson. He was seriously fucked up but what child star in a bubble isn't?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484608 time=1669520041 user_id=1676
I'm out to the jury about Michael Jackson. He was seriously fucked up but what child star in a bubble isn't?

I don't watch all those tv shows who bag him. I refused to. I listened to Michael himself and believed him way back when.

The other thing to is the parents of the kid... would you let your 13 year old stay  with a man, ALONE.

I call bullshit on the whole accusation.

Everybody in that  last video were PAID to bag Michael.

The guy was a musical genius....
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=484598 time=1669515700 user_id=3396
Quote from: caskur post_id=484597 time=1669515161 user_id=2156

When he was younger, he fell in love with Brooke Shields but she did not return that love. She only wanted friendship... then he got himself a chimpanzee and shared his bed with that ... he carried it around like a baby until it got to big and dangerous....then he married Elvis daughter and that marriage didn't last long.

Did the other Jackson boys share their beds with kids when they were forty. How many poor boys who grew up to be men had sleepovers with little boys.

We are not talking about other men and other boys....

How many children have lied about being diddled...? How many people USE celebs to grab attention and money?

And which part of MJ death and he not being here to fight any allegations didn't you get the first few times I wrote it.

All these wankers are just trying to get money for jam...

Any psychiatric history of the extortioner complaining to a Psychiatrist for being molested?
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484608 time=1669520041 user_id=1676

This is undeniably true. And I'm sorry,  but there is no excuse for Michael Jackson's unusual relationships with kids. I'm not saying there was inappropriate contact, because none of us know. But I would not be too surprised if it did happen.

Dove

If you actually dig into the facts....including the fact this guys bedroom was the size of a 3 bedroom townhouse and had more than one bed....include a giant bed that went across the whole room...his innocence is obvious.

If Micheal Jackson actually molested those boys WHY didnt any of the families file criminal charges?  Wouldnt you file criminal charges?  They went civil and wanted a pay out.

We have that Home Alone star who is a millionaire on his own who spent considerable time with MJ who has said several times absolutely nothing happened. Remove the financial motive and the claims dont stand.

Those boys defended him in court. They were cross examined and those attorneys knew how to get the truth. Children are not so mentally sophisticated they will be able to bullshit through hours of cross examination.  

MJ was innocent.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

One of the guys that testified for Jackson later reversed what he said. He said Jackson did molest him. I read the Leaving Neverland movie said he was a diddler. Bottom line is that Jackson was weird as hell.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=484705 time=1669593770 user_id=3396
One of the guys that testified for Jackson later reversed what he said. He said Jackson did molest him. I read the Leaving Neverland movie said he was a diddler. Bottom line is that Jackson was weird as hell.

Yeah. That guy defended him up until he auditioned for some Micheal Jackson circus show and they didnt hire him....then he sued the estate over child abuse and they used claims that were in a book written by some pedo guy activists that Micheal Jackson successfully sued.

All of that is in the Rageaholics videos on this I posted.

Leaving Neverland was 4 hours long and all based on a NAMBLA book.  None of that was real or true.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=484922 time=1669731739 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=484705 time=1669593770 user_id=3396

Yeah. That guy defended him up until he auditioned for some Micheal Jackson circus show and they didnt hire him....then he sued the estate over child abuse and they used claims that were in a book written by some pedo guy activists that Micheal Jackson successfully sued.

All of that is in the Rageaholics videos on this I posted.

Leaving Neverland was 4 hours long and all based on a NAMBLA book.  None of that was real or true.

That is often true of posthumous documentaries.

Odinson

https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/mj.jpg">