The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My carpentry housemate removed some of the staircase

Started by Frood, November 27, 2022, 04:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

https://i.postimg.cc/JnkxdHbg/20221129-124506.jpg">

Chillin and swillin....
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Kidding aside... is it broken? or did you do some tendon or ligament damage?

It reminds me of this scene:

">

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484883 time=1669686462 user_id=1676

Chillin and swillin....

You're giving Semen a chubby  :laugh:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484883 time=1669686462 user_id=1676

Chillin and swillin....

No muscle definition and ugly shorts. Looks like the legs of a lazy person, or a gimp.

Frood

Quote from: weebles post_id=484885 time=1669686852 user_id=2191
Kidding aside... is it broken? or did you do some tendon or ligament damage?

It reminds me of this scene:

">

Coming down the steps in low light and wearing flip flops (aka Aussie thongs). Foot went to where the missing step was, toe area of the thong clipped the next step then slid into the gap, free fell onto my crotch spread eagle.

https://i.postimg.cc/BvrZGRK6/20221128-134634.jpg">

Thought I had broken all my toes and the left side of my left ankle but upon xray examination, I rolled it or did an extreme sprain. So, time will tell whether tendons and ligaments are fucked also.

Been told to wait 7 days and if it's unbearable, get referred for scans (MRI?) for soft tissue damage and possible surgery.

I won't post a pic of my inner right thigh, but it's deep purple where I eventually landed.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

And just like clockwork, Eddie's stalker ass is all on it
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

He's also starting threads claiming to be a Down's syndrome man.

Same shit, different day
<t></t>

Frood

That's offensive to Downsies being lumped in with the mentally ill and socially maladjusted...
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484890 time=1669687974 user_id=1676

Thought I had broken all my toes and the left side of my left ankle but upon xray examination, I rolled it or did an extreme sprain. So, time will tell whether tendons and ligaments are fucked also.

Been told to wait 7 days and if it's unbearable, get referred for scans (MRI?) for soft tissue damage and possible surgery.

I won't post a pic of my inner right thigh, but it's deep purple where I eventually landed.

Shoot why would they not send for an MRI along with the X-Ray?

Granted I am from another country so not sure how your medical system operates tho TBH.

Frood

Quote from: weebles post_id=484910 time=1669693806 user_id=2191
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484890 time=1669687974 user_id=1676

Shoot why would they not send for an MRI along with the X-Ray?

Granted I am from another country so not sure how your medical system operates tho TBH.

I was in the ER waiting area for 4.5 hours before I was seen and 6 hours before discharged. Small regional hospital overstretched with respiratory ailments and blood clot issues... hashtag #jabbed...

I got an xray, compression bandage, box of ibuprofen, and a pair of disposable aluminium crutches.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

I havent been in a hospital since Covid hit. And that is such a big deal for me.

My kidney problems are not over and never will be ....but I havent been in the ER since before Covid.  

That is such a long fucking time to be in the ER.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=484924 time=1669732031 user_id=3266
I havent been in a hospital since Covid hit. And that is such a big deal for me.

My kidney problems are not over and never will be ....but I havent been in the ER since before Covid.  

You were hospitalized for COVID? I caught the original strain of COVID. I had a few very bad days, but I was able to stay out of the emergency room.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=484926 time=1669732251 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=484924 time=1669732031 user_id=3266

You were hospitalized for COVID? I caught the original strain of COVID. I had a few very bad days, but I was able to stay out of the emergency room.

Nooooo no. I have kidney stone disease.  I also have bladder crystal's and problems with the whole left part of my renal system.

So for several years I was getting really sick really often. I was always getting severe infections like pyelonephritis, bad UTIs, that required me to be admitted to the hospital and put on IV antibiotics.  

And I've had several procedures....mostly lipthotripsy(?)...a few different forms of it.  I had a PCNL (a tube in my back into the kidney) and at this point I'm supposed to have a partial nephrectomy of my left kidney because the bottom chunk of it is wrecked and barely functioning.

This is actually how ended up addicted to opiate drugs.

Fun stuff lol.  I havent ended up in the hospital for years at this point now....and not once since Covid hit. Which is a miracle for me.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.