The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Recovering from Covid...

Started by Melson Gibson, November 30, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Biden last December warned of a "winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated."

But new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention highlighted a trend that would suggest that the greater share of COVID-19 deaths this winter will be among the vaccinated and boosted.

What are the details?

The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), a nonprofit that focuses on health care issues affecting the nation, issued a report Wednesday analyzing recent CDC data — data that excludes the partially vaccinated.

According to the KFF report, the "share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen."

"In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted," said the report.

Aryan

Quote from: DKG post_id=486108 time=1670172741 user_id=3390
Biden last December warned of a "winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated."

But new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention highlighted a trend that would suggest that the greater share of COVID-19 deaths this winter will be among the vaccinated and boosted.

What are the details?

The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), a nonprofit that focuses on health care issues affecting the nation, issued a report Wednesday analyzing recent CDC data — data that excludes the partially vaccinated.

According to the KFF report, the "share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen."

"In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted," said the report.

Pretty much, it's the vaxxed who are falling ill, not those of us who refused the clotshot.

Pay attention to any issue which the western lugenpresse brands a "conspiracy theory".

In most instances, the denial eventually turns into an admission...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485793 time=1670020074 user_id=1582
new problems.... :sad:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ez4G8ub9YKG2/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ez4G8ub9YKG2/

wow... what a fucking poison they pushed on people

Blanket indemnity for big pharma was enough to make me say fuck that to that fucking garbage.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486137 time=1670182875 user_id=3214Blanket indemnity for big pharma was enough to make me say fuck that to that fucking garbage.

i was sounding the alarm before the vaccine even arrived.... but what let me know for sure that bad things were afoot was when bill gates went from 'the world is dangerously overpopulated' - to -   'we are gonna save every life with this incredible vaccine'....  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486148 time=1670194651 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486137 time=1670182875 user_id=3214Blanket indemnity for big pharma was enough to make me say fuck that to that fucking garbage.

i was sounding the alarm before the vaccine even arrived.... but what let me know for sure that bad things were afoot was when bill gates went from 'the world is dangerously overpopulated' - to -   'we are gonna save every life with this incredible vaccine'....  :laugh:

Isn't it just amazing the way they oscillate from one point to the exact opposite with zero shame between ?

never will you hear them say that they realize they are contradicting a former position but upon further research and reflection they have grown into a more well rounded reasoning

nope. never. they just act like they never said the form.

and that is what makes them so disgusting in my eyes

which is why, despite loathing racism, I can actually respect KKK and Nazis more than I can liberals. Sure they are fucking dirt, but at least they own it.

deadskinmask

the original KKK were democrats.... the slave owners were all democrats.... democrats are now and have always been racist opportunists..... :sad:

Frood

Even before that he was talking population control via medicine...

Somehow in that arrogant prick's mind, medicine can be used to reduce population.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486162 time=1670205845 user_id=1676

Even before that he was talking population control via medicine...

Somehow in that arrogant prick's mind, medicine can be used to reduce population.

hes always been a worm.... i have no doubt that he knew how fuckin lethal these vaccines were when he pawned em off on all these idiots.... rockefeller designed medicine for exactly this purpose....

Frood

Something I watched.... from a doctor who formerly pushed the jabs in England.

https://www.brighteon.com/b9462d66-cc61-4a65-93e8-dcce4f7b8c2a">https://www.brighteon.com/b9462d66-cc61 ... ce4f7b8c2a">https://www.brighteon.com/b9462d66-cc61-4a65-93e8-dcce4f7b8c2a
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486156 time=1670195961 user_id=1582
the original KKK were democrats.... the slave owners were all democrats.... democrats are now and have always been racist opportunists..... :sad:

FACT

Breakfall

Quote from: DKG post_id=486891 time=1670586158 user_id=3390
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486156 time=1670195961 user_id=1582

FACT

I bet your Willy winky that me....ol' Breakfool, is way smarter than yoo! Yes I do!  :laugh3:

Breakfall

Fucking hell sunshune....shine the fuck up imbecile!

Dove

To be fair......and I am absolutely NO defender of Bill Gates. I think he is a globalist fucking creep who is probably a child rapist and a satanist.

BUT .....that whole spiel he went into in that notorious Ted talk about depopulation, what he was actually saying is that if these 3rd world children can all be effectively inoculated it would lower the rate at which the poor are cranking out kids. Which is true....because those people ARE cranking out a bunch of children to ensure a few of their children survive to adulthood.

Which is way beyond us as first worlders but that's what the third world poor parents are doing. They have a bunch of children hoping that a few wont die of disease and starvation.  Like how sea turtles will lay thousands of eggs knowing when they hatch only a couple will actually make it to the water.

That being said I'm aware of the bad polio vaccine that he gave to those children and the damage it did.  I also have zero doubt the world's elites seek to cull the population.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=486906 time=1670601806 user_id=3266

To be fair......and I am absolutely NO defender of Bill Gates. I think he is a globalist fucking creep who is probably a child rapist and a satanist.

BUT .....that whole spiel he went into in that notorious Ted talk about depopulation, what he was actually saying is that if these 3rd world children can all be effectively inoculated it would lower the rate at which the poor are cranking out kids. Which is true....because those people ARE cranking out a bunch of children to ensure a few of their children survive to adulthood.

Which is way beyond us as first worlders but that's what the third world poor parents are doing. They have a bunch of children hoping that a few wont die of disease and starvation.  Like how sea turtles will lay thousands of eggs knowing when they hatch only a couple will actually make it to the water.

That being said I'm aware of the bad polio vaccine that he gave to those children and the damage it did.  I also have zero doubt the world's elites seek to cull the population.

Actually Dove before you were born 'the Elites' were pushing the idea of increasing food production with advertisements like 'Hunger Hurts'. I remember those ads on TV in the late 1960s & 70s.

">

So the rich nations like Canada, US & in Europe increased food production so the poor would not starve in the 3rd world. So it extended their lifespans and fed the malnourished. But what it also led to was overpopulation in those countries of which we are seeing the consequences now. Those hungry children I saw on those TV ads have grown up to become poor adults often having 4,5,6 children or more without jobs, livelihoods or a future. So now they flood the Southern borders of the US or Europe trying to break in & have the better lifestyles we've got.

....seems the elites forgot something in their equation. That with bountiful fertility there must be responsibility & the means to care for these children as well.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=486907 time=1670603181 user_id=97
Actually blah blah bleeeeech

Shut up Joe.

The immigrants are being pumped into Western countries to bring civil unrest.

Globalist Elites do not care and have never cared if a continent full of people starve.