The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Recovering from Covid...

Started by Melson Gibson, November 30, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485699 time=1670011816 user_id=3214
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485692 time=1670011241 user_id=1728

Quite possibly, but we'll never know for sure.  Looks as though the jab got CC though and she was a rabid pro-vaxx type, who literally wished death on those of us who refused to take the jab.

There's irony...

Sounds like she got what she had coming

I'm glad I never bought into that vax crapx

That whole Faucl flu period here was awful. I don't remember if you were around much for it, but it made this forum as hard to read as BF or CBT. Between CC gloating over every unvaccinated person who died of COVID and Freud wishing every vaccinated person dead, there wasn't much room for anything else here.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485700 time=1670012143 user_id=3389

That whole Faucl flu period here was awful. I don't remember if you were around much for it, but it made this forum as hard to read as BF or CBT. Between CC gloating over every unvaccinated person who died of COVID and Freud wishing every vaccinated person dead, there wasn't much room for anything else here.

And this person was conservative? I find that hard to believe with such hysterical views

Aryan

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485692 time=1670011241 user_id=1728

Quite possibly, but we'll never know for sure.  Looks as though the jab got CC though and she was a rabid pro-vaxx type, who literally wished death on those of us who refused to take the jab.

There's irony...

It was the whole uppity, pretentious attitude of the pro-vaxxers which pissed me off.

Most of them weren;'t just content taking their shot, they had to attack people who refused it...

Not to mention that an overwhelming majority of the vaxx brigade are libtards also...

Useful idiots for globohomo.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485703 time=1670012409 user_id=3214

And this person was conservative? I find that hard to believe with such hysterical views

covid-palooza hit her hard.... she genuinely came unglued.... alot of ppl forgot they were conservative here.... alot of ppl forgot they were even ppl....  :laugh:

Frood

I never wished for every jabbed person to die.

I wished death on any jabbed person who was pushing that shit on others, especially if they supported mandates and lockdowns.

cc can rot in fucking hell.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485711 time=1670013418 user_id=1676

I never wished for every jabbed person to die.

I wished death on any jabbed person who was pushing that shit on others, especially if they supported mandates and lockdowns.

cc can rot in fucking hell.

Well, see that's where I'm going to draw the line too. If someone wants to jab themselves up with untested pollutants until they look like a pin head hellraiser they are free to do so until their own heart's content. But don't go pushing that shit on others who see an obvious problem with granting blanket immunity to pharma companies peddling this dogshit on people.

Especially when it was proven conclusively to do dick all in stopping the infection and spread of this virus among vaccinated persons

I personally know people who have had all the jabs, boosters, juices or whatever the fuck else they are pushing these days and have gotten COVID 6 or 7 times since. It's almost as if they've become COVID magnets

meanwhile, I remain unvaccinated, traveled twice to Las Vegas, 3 times to NY, several times to the Carolinas and been on two cruise ships since this whole ridiculous parody began and haven't caught the thing once. And the people I cited? They've barely left their homes.

Aryan

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485710 time=1670013306 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485703 time=1670012409 user_id=3214

covid-palooza hit her hard.... she genuinely came unglued.... alot of ppl forgot they were conservative here.... alot of ppl forgot they were even ppl....  :laugh:

I blame zie jews.  ac_biggrin

Damn, I remember saying that on here a few years back would cause a dogpile.  :laugh:

Dove

I didnt lose my mind at all when covid first hit but it was scary. I DID go into a sort of survival mode.

Freud never wished anyone on my end dead and he knows I got the J&J shot and that my husband got the Pfizer.

We are not doing booster or any of that mess. I also didnt pressure any one to get any shots.  In fact I was telling people to avoid the Pfizer and Moderna and go with J&J if they wanted to vaccinate.

Frued and Big were cool with that.  ac_dunno
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=485745 time=1670015525 user_id=3266
I didnt lose my mind at all when covid first hit but it was scary. I DID go into a sort of survival mode.

Freud never wished anyone on my end dead and he knows I got the J&J shot and that my husband got the Pfizer.

We are not doing booster or any of that mess. I also didnt pressure any one to get any shots.  In fact I was telling people to avoid the Pfizer and Moderna and go with J&J if they wanted to vaccinate.

Frued and Big were cool with that.  ac_dunno

Of course. That's what personal liberty in a free society is all about

Blazor

I've simply tried warning y'all the whole time lol. Here it was met with aggression though, so I quit warning.

Thats what my Son and I seeing too Biggie.... the Jabberwalkies are more recluse, and KEEP getting sick. While the Purebloods do whatever the hell we want lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485707 time=1670013010 user_id=1728It was the whole uppity, pretentious attitude of the pro-vaxxers which pissed me off.

Most of them weren;'t just content taking their shot, they had to attack people who refused it...

Not to mention that an overwhelming majority of the vaxx brigade are libtards also...

Useful idiots for globohomo.

One glaring oversight of the Powers That Be is they refused to consider any other treatments which could have either lessened the severity of the virus or possibly cured it such as Ivermectin or hydroxichloroquinine.

They never stopped to consider that some safe conventional vaccines like MMR, could be an effective deterrent against COVID. or the hepatitis vaccine. and others.

What's noticeable, is that potentially better vaccines or treatments have either been banned or not released to the public in many nations, especially the United States. It's FDA and CDC took forever to approve Novavax, even tho it had been approved in over 50 countries. Novavax is an American vaccine, but many other countries got it before American citizens could. A promising Cuban vaccine for obvious political reasons will never make it to the USA. Neither will a homegrown one called Corbavax, even tho it is being distributed for free in poor countries. Corbavax is an American vaccine from Texas. But Americans could not and will never be able to get it. How come? They only get junk like Pfizer and Moderna available to them.

Canada has a promising candidate in Medicago, but it was never allowed to be released to the public even tho it was 100% safe in trials and didn't cause heart attacks like Pfizer, Moderna, J&J did

These powers claimed they were for free competition, needed as many vaccines as they could get, but in the end approved only a handful of highly flawed buy money backed candidates of Pig Pharma, which suggests that many Western governments were in bed with them. And our politicians were lining their pockets at their citizens' expense. This amounts to profiteering and a full investigation ought to be opened about potential coverups, bribes, etc.

deadskinmask

new problems.... :sad:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ez4G8ub9YKG2/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ez4G8ub9YKG2/

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE post_id=485783 time=1670018793 user_id=97

Pig Pharma

Is that like, Lily's medicine cabinet or something?