Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

This group is awesome

Started by Erica Mena, December 02, 2022, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485846 time=1670028422 user_id=2845
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485713 time=1670013517 user_id=1582

we???  you're noticeably absent in that discussion.... you don't feel the least bit compelled to come tell me how great living on a ball is? lmmfao.... :laugh:

I give two shits if it's round or flat. Lol

I'm saying.  And that's what's so entertaining about this cult and their silly assertions that some grand evil empire is pulling the wool over our eyes

Like, we could find out it was all a lie tomorrow and no one would give the slightest fuck. So why expand the effort in furtherance of the lie.

I never got a coherent answer on that one

reel

Hold up. Are you suggesting that if tomorroW we discover that the entirety of the fields of astrophysics, astronomy, geography, cartography, and probably about a dozen more were an elaborate sham and in fact we lived in a gigantic inverted fishbowl, our collective response would be "meh."?

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485662 time=1670008522 user_id=2845
I love you guys ac_wub

...Yo Tambien que te Quiero, Erica!

">

Berry Sweet

Always felt like there was a cup of tea waiting here for me....

Thiel

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485903 time=1670046881 user_id=164

I only make tea for Joe.
gay, conservative and proud

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Thiel post_id=485904 time=1670047022 user_id=1688
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485903 time=1670046881 user_id=164

I only make tea for Joe.

Maybe in the next life, bud  :howdy:

Thiel

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485906 time=1670047149 user_id=164
Quote from: Thiel post_id=485904 time=1670047022 user_id=1688

I only make tea for Joe.

Maybe in the next life, bud  :howdy:

If you were an elderly man named Joe I would make you tea and give you a sponge bath.

Berry Sweet

I believe it!  He's all yours!  :3cheerleader:  :

Thiel

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485909 time=1670047703 user_id=164
I believe it!  He's all yours!  :3cheerleader:  :

Thank you

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485895 time=1670038255 user_id=3214
I'm saying.  And that's what's so entertaining about this cult and their silly assertions that some grand evil empire is pulling the wool over our eyes

Like, we could find out it was all a lie tomorrow and no one would give the slightest fuck. So why expand the effort in furtherance of the lie.

I never got a coherent answer on that one

lol.... its not a cult.... we don't know if its flat or not. we're only open to the possibility.... i know for a fact the government lies like hell about EVERYTHING.... if you know someone is a proven and habitual liar, why would you believe anything they say? its ridiculous.... and i've tried numerous times to explain why i think they're lying and what the 'gain' would be.... i cannot seem to make the connection for you.... its okay.... perhaps another day when my patience is more abundant we can try again....  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485932 time=1670075446 user_id=1582
.... we don't know if its flat or not. we're only open to the possibility.... i know for a fact the government lies like hell about EVERYTHING.... if you know someone is a proven and habitual liar, why would you believe anything they say? its ridiculous....

This, this right here!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

lol.... its not a cult....

Well, what do you call a group of people who earnestly believe multiple agencies, both private and public, present and past across the entirety this vinyl record we live on are lying to to them about something so trivial?

Tinfoil enthusiasts?

Tell me, what other seismic truths are being withheld from our innocent eyes? Is the moon really made of cheese? Does woody really have a snake in his boot & has buzz light-year accepted the fact that his is not really an intergalatic space superhero yet?  If I enter a museum after dark should I worry about being chased down the hallway by dinosaur bones?

C'mon man, do tell!?!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485939 time=1670079109 user_id=2221
.... we don't know if its flat or not. we're only open to the possibility.... i know for a fact the government lies like hell about EVERYTHING.... if you know someone is a proven and habitual liar, why would you believe anything they say? its ridiculous....

I am certainly in agreement that the government lies consistently. When there's something in it for them. COVID being one fine and recent example.

This is what I refer to as a "return on investment" -- standard business lexicon.

So would you like to undertake the fulfillment of this most basic question before we proceed into all the theoretical hyperbole?

what is the return on investment for whatever powers that be to expend their energies convincing the population that we live on a frisbee?

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485951 time=1670084067 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485939 time=1670079109 user_id=2221

I am certainly in agreement that the government lies consistently. When there's something in it for them. COVID being one fine and recent example.

This is what I refer to as a "return on investment" -- standard business lexicon.

So would you like to undertake the fulfillment of this most basic question before we proceed into all the theoretical hyperbole?

what is the return on investment for whatever powers that be to expend their energies convincing the population that we live on a frisbee?

Jews.

:laugh:

Hahha, I dont know, cause a lot of this stuff isnt simply revealed to us. We have to investigate, and sometimes they slip up.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.