The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This group is awesome

Started by Erica Mena, December 02, 2022, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

This is what I like about you DSM

your beliefs may be completely preposterous to a thinking person but at least you can take a joke like a champ.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=485997 time=1670109129 user_id=3266
Good to see Big and Ed making friends ♡

strangers are just friends we haven't met yet....  ac_smile

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485998 time=1670109192 user_id=3214
your beliefs may be completely preposterous to a thinking person but at least you can take a joke like a champ.

but its not a belief.... its an idea.... i don't have enough evidence to 'believe' it.... and no 'idea' is preposterous to a thinking person.... ideas are fuel to the fire of thought.... its better to have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486000 time=1670109512 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485998 time=1670109192 user_id=3214

but its not a belief.... its an idea.... i don't have enough evidence to 'believe' it.... and no 'idea' is preposterous to a thinking person.... ideas are fuel to the fire of thought.... its better to have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.... :sad:

So you're saying you don't believe the earth is an solar-system hubcap?

what do you believe then?

and if you say a giant teddy bear I'm stopping this conversation right here

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485999 time=1670109230 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=485997 time=1670109129 user_id=3266
Good to see Big and Ed making friends ♡

strangers are just friends we haven't met yet....  ac_smile

You are far stranger than I tho.

just sayin

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486001 time=1670109650 user_id=3214
So you're saying you don't believe the earth is an solar-system hubcap? what do you believe then? and if you say a giant teddy bear I'm stopping this conversation right here

i believe that we have the potential to be flat non-rotating surface.... i believe we could quite possibly be a solar system hubcap.... i believe that all government and their agencies need to be investigated and held accountable.... i believe that the true nature of our existence is something that should be explored and defined by the individual and not by the group.... and i believe that you have an irrational fear of teddy bears....  :laugh:

Garraty_47

THAT!

One hundred thousand times that.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486000 time=1670109512 user_id=1582
its better to have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486003 time=1670109906 user_id=3214
You are far stranger than I tho.

thats okay.... weird adds flavor and life is the main course....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=486005 time=1670110365 user_id=3381
THAT!

One hundred thousand times that.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

who is your avatar? is that you? lol.... it looks like 3 of my best friends AND one of the guys i work for.... thats awesome....  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486004 time=1670110243 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486001 time=1670109650 user_id=3214
So you're saying you don't believe the earth is an solar-system hubcap? what do you believe then? and if you say a giant teddy bear I'm stopping this conversation right here

i believe that we have the potential to be flat non-rotating surface.... i believe we could quite possibly be a solar system hubcap.... i believe that all government and their agencies need to be investigated and held accountable.... i believe that the true nature of our existence is something that should be explored and defined by the individual and not by the group.... and i believe that you have an irrational fear of teddy bears....  :laugh:

I too believe there are little green men in checker board socks living at the center of the earth using microwaves to make people as dumb as democrats

Oh, and don't put that Iphone too close to your ear -- snakes live inside those things!

Well, not exactly snakes -- but those little creepy lifeforms that went inside Checkov's ear canal in the Wrath Of Khan

that guy is real by the way. in case you didn't know.

:laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486009 time=1670111499 user_id=3214don't put that Iphone too close to your ear -- snakes live inside those things! Well, not exactly snakes -- but those little creepy lifeforms that went inside Checkov's ear canal in the Wrath Of Khan

i keep a potato wrapped in a silk handkerchief.... it wards off crawly ear things.... and ppl who are allergic to potatoes and/or silk.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486011 time=1670111837 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486009 time=1670111499 user_id=3214don't put that Iphone too close to your ear -- snakes live inside those things! Well, not exactly snakes -- but those little creepy lifeforms that went inside Checkov's ear canal in the Wrath Of Khan

i keep a potato wrapped in a silk handkerchief.... it wards off crawly ear things.... and ppl who are allergic to potatoes and/or silk.... :sad:

Seamajor avoids bathing regularly to make himself less desirable to the the ocean creatures I truly hope digest him whole one day very soon.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486012 time=1670111954 user_id=3214
I truly hope digest him whole one day very soon.

not me.... i hope they chew him up carefully and thoroughly....  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486014 time=1670112138 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486012 time=1670111954 user_id=3214
I truly hope digest him whole one day very soon.

not me.... i hope they chew him up carefully and thoroughly....  :laugh:

:laugh:

I'm so happy we can find common ground in our mutual hatred of democrat scum.

You may be completely insane in your cartoonish ideas concerning the shape of the planet and how it's geometry might affect the human psyche collectively, but you see democrats for the venomous putrid vermin filth that they are so you'll always be aces in my book

remember that, no matter how many times I fuck with you just to be a dick  ac_dance

deadskinmask

i don't take anything online personal.... and more importantly i don't take anything personal online.... :laugh: