The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Having 4 bots and 2 active poster means you need to put some energy into this place

Started by weebles, December 11, 2022, 02:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487184 time=1670771291 user_id=2845
I love VF and Evs. It's a different atmosphere.

Weebles is acting like Semen now. Not good

I like evs too, but why she keeps that place going is beyond me.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487187 time=1670771379 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487184 time=1670771291 user_id=2845
I love VF and Evs. It's a different atmosphere.

Weebles is acting like Semen now. Not good

don't complain.... at least it gives seamonkey somewhere to post....  :laugh:

Erica Mena

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487189 time=1670771558 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487187 time=1670771379 user_id=3389

don't complain.... at least it gives seamonkey somewhere to post....  :laugh:

Evs has the patience of a nun for tolerating Semen
<t></t>

deadskinmask

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487192 time=1670772093 user_id=1582
evs has unbelievable patience.... i agree 100%....

Like when she threatened to ban me over a photochop of her? :laugh:

Cant remember if I was given a timeout or not lol. She threw Kam in the clink for reposting one I did lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487208 time=1670775770 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487192 time=1670772093 user_id=1582
evs has unbelievable patience.... i agree 100%....

Cant remember if I was given a timeout or not lol. She threw Kam in the clink for reposting one I did lol.

they take PI pretty serious there.... i would have banned you for backtalking me.... my motherfuckin house means my motherfuckin rules.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487212 time=1670776091 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487208 time=1670775770 user_id=2221

they take PI pretty serious there.... i would have banned you for backtalking me.... my motherfuckin house means my motherfuckin rules.... :laugh:

:laugh:

Brother you and I both know it wasnt PI, I got the pic out of the dang pic thread lol. They jus have weird rules... that I didnt know about at the time lol. I never did a chop there after that, only chopped folks avatards lol.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487214 time=1670776292 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487212 time=1670776091 user_id=1582

Brother you and I both know it wasnt PI, I got the pic out of the dang pic thread lol. They jus have weird rules... that I didnt know about at the time lol. I never did a chop there after that, only chopped folks avatards lol.

she was clear that you don't repost pics without permission.... you pressed the issue.... you brought whatever happened on yourself.... :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487219 time=1670776566 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487214 time=1670776292 user_id=2221

she was clear that you don't repost pics without permission.... you pressed the issue.... you brought whatever happened on yourself.... :sad:

Hahaha  :43(2):

To be clear, the "yOu NEeD pERmiSSion" rule didnt exist til me hahaha. They edited it into the rules lol.

Never been to a forum in my life where I would need permission to chop an open posted pic lol. Like it some kind of BSDM shit, "you must ask permission!"  :2i760jm:

:roll:

deadskinmask

the PI rule has always been in effect.... and everyone i know (except myself) keeps their toothbrush in the bathroom.... just because someone lets you use their bathroom, doesn't mean you can use their fuckin toothbrush too.... don't brag that they had to 'reword' a rule because of you, you nasty little toothbrush bandit.... :mad:

Erica Mena

Evs is stunning. What could you have done in a chop?

She's kinda like me. Too pretty to chop
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487229 time=1670777239 user_id=1582
the PI rule has always been in effect.... and everyone i know (except myself) keeps their toothbrush in the bathroom.... just because someone lets you use their bathroom, doesn't mean you can use their fuckin toothbrush too.... don't brag that they had to 'reword' a rule because of you, you nasty little toothbrush bandit.... :mad:

Well I DID play by the rules .... til the NEW rule was added  :laugh:

Fuck I even flushed the toilet and put the lid down  :laugh:

For the record, Kam stole that toothbrush, I have a travel toothbrush  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487234 time=1670777854 user_id=2845
Evs is stunning. What could you have done in a chop?

She's kinda like me. Too pretty to chop

First I chopped her in a group pic amongst dictators lol. Then I chopped her as Hitler lol. Then I chopped her as Granny Clause.... which she never found, and is still there  :laugh:

Her and I use to go at it believe it or not, she was very sour and didnt like me lol.... because I was friends with Irish Kam and some others lol. She threw me in the pot right away, so I defended myself lolol.

We are cool now though. We buried the hatchet and made amends. She became a better person too.

I go there twice a year, to make sure Deader aint got ate by an alleygator, glad to seee him here  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=487236 time=1670777974 user_id=3352
No one is EVER too pretty to chop  :evilthoughts2: hehe

This is a fact lol, cause I use to chop the "hotties" at an old forum all the time lol..... by giving them dicks and shit lol. Was a running joke that most the Women were trannies  :laugh:

And then I would chop them fucking the dudes that lusted after them, with a dick hahahahaha  :evilthoughts2:

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=487242 time=1670778934 user_id=3352
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487241 time=1670778658 user_id=2221

This is a fact lol, cause I use to chop the "hotties" at an old forum all the time lol..... by giving them dicks and shit lol. Was a running joke that most the Women were trannies  :laugh:

And then I would chop them fucking the dudes that lusted after them, with a dick hahahahaha  :evilthoughts2:

HAHAHAHAHA....  OH.. I recall the chops that you did of Casey fucking SSS..   LMAOOOOO!!!   Almost hard to look at :p   I read where X was getting shitty with you and almost expected a "stinky in the wild, part 2 thread)  And DAMN..  you didn't do it :)   lol

I was close lol, was trying to cut him slack, and if hadnt backed off when he did, I was gonna unleash a pic he thought folks had forgotten about hahaha.