The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Having 4 bots and 2 active poster means you need to put some energy into this place

Started by weebles, December 11, 2022, 02:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487493 time=1670941192 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487239 time=1670778531 user_id=2221I go there twice a year, to make sure Deader aint got ate by an alleygator, glad to seee him here

i like it here.... its refreshing to see ppl discuss actual problems without somehow pinning them all on donald trump.... i'll miss this if i should ever return to VF.... :laugh:

The TDS can be strong elsewhere lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=487392 time=1670875663 user_id=1728
Aidsman is loud , proud and sassy until he gets pressed about his sexuality...

Do that and he either clams up or goes into no yUo projection overrdrive mode.

He is divorced and has no kids.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=487373 time=1670861224 user_id=2853
It's that stubborn side of me that keeps hoping that those dumbasses will finally open their cumsticky eyes and finally admit that the whole libtard crappola is just that, crappola.

Even some of their politicians are waking up, I wonder why the tards that profit nothing from the ideology keep pushing it.

Same.

Biggie Smiles

What you and rancid don't understand is that Admong, Lardass Lily, sewage and LobotomyBud are all government leeches who exist solely off the tax payer dime.

This is a fact, and that's what's in it for them to shill for the democratic party no matter how many lives they destroy. Their one and only concern is the check that arrives in their bankaccount or mailbox every month.

you'll never get through to any of them. Mostly because they are just naturally too stupid to understand but even if you were to break through that dense barrier you'd still have to contend with the unmitigated selfishness.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487547 time=1670953987 user_id=3214
What you and rancid don't understand is that Admong, Lardass Lily, sewage and LobotomyBud are all government leeches who exist solely off the tax payer dime.

This is a fact, and that's what's in it for them to shill for the democratic party no matter how many lives they destroy. Their one and only concern is the check that arrives in their bankaccount or mailbox every month.

you'll never get through to any of them. Mostly because they are just naturally too stupid to understand but even if you were to break through that dense barrier you'd still have to contend with the unmitigated selfishness.

These are not people on benefits. These are people who dont have to stress money. They think they will stay this way.

They dont feel the economic pain and if they do....they believe it's for a good cause.

People on benefits openly hate democrats but they think Republicans are worse.  And they dont hear shit.

That's why Murd is so gun ho these prog causes.....her life is comfortable for the most part.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=487549 time=1670954418 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487547 time=1670953987 user_id=3214

These are not people on benefits. These are people who dont have to stress money. They think they will stay this way.

They dont feel the economic pain and if they do....they believe it's for a good cause.

People on benefits openly hate democrats but they think Republicans are worse.  And they dont hear shit.

That's why Murd is so gun ho these prog causes.....her life is comfortable for the most part.

They are on government handouts which arrive come rain sleet or snow

they haven't earned a dime of the monies they are receiving right now

Dove

I really think Murd wanted me to die from a heroin overdose so she could get attention by being someone whose friend died from a heroin overdose.

I know that sounds sick but I'm pretty well convinced that was the case lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=487557 time=1670956186 user_id=3266
I really think Murd wanted me to die from a heroin overdose so she could get attention by being someone whose friend died from a heroin overdose.

She's an airhead and a mental case.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487558 time=1670956256 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=487557 time=1670956186 user_id=3266

Oh I know it. She had a weird fixation on Biggie and resents me because of that fixation.

To this day  ac_wot

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=487559 time=1670956468 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487558 time=1670956256 user_id=3389

Oh I know it. She had a weird fixation on Biggie and resents me because of that fixation.

To this day  ac_wot

Oh FFS. :oeudC:

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487564 time=1670956829 user_id=3389

To this day  ac_wot

Check this out

https://i.ibb.co/QP1nG3g/Screenshot-20221213-134608-Gallery.jpg">

She loves to fantasize that my life is falling apart and crashing and burning and I am unstable and have borderline personality disorder and how horribly I treated Big and how she is just looking out for HIM.

She recently claimed that unlike her....I have ignored Bigs Puerto Rican blood and I see and "accept" him as white.  :crazy:  Her insane blatherings on this over a decade old topic are bizzare.

This woman wanted me to die from a drug overdose and probably resents the fact I not only survived but became a strong and purposed individual.  Shes one of those people that likes people when they are sick and broken, like her.

Shes hardly even coherent.....so the irony is always impressive.  

Shes a big BLM warrior.

Biggie Smiles

To this day  ac_wot

She went full Martini mind mush on that one

read it aloud and tell me it's not complete gibberish

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=487568 time=1670957460 user_id=3266

Check this out

She loves to fantasize that my life is falling apart and crashing and burning and I am unstable and have borderline personality disorder and how horribly I treated Big and how she is just looking out for HIM.

She recently claimed that unlike her....I have ignored Bigs Puerto Rican blood and I see and "accept" him as white.  :crazy:  Her insane blatherings on this over a decade old topic are bizzare.

This woman wanted me to die from a drug overdose and probably resents the fact I not only survived but became a strong and purposed individual.  Shes one of those people that likes people when they are sick and broken, like her.

Shes a big BLM warrior.

I need an English translator.... or at the very least, a Lush Translator.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=487578 time=1670963331 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=487568 time=1670957460 user_id=3266

Check this out

Shes a big BLM warrior.

I need an English translator.... or at the very least, a Lush Translator.

She is saying that I'm a disgusting skank and she loves Big so much that she wont show him whatever "proof" she has that I'm a disgusting skank but he should just believe her and renounce me immediately, declare his love and cosmic connection to her alone and join her in her smear campaign against me.

Because she said so and shes an empath.

That's what shes saying. No joke.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487518 time=1670945350 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487493 time=1670941192 user_id=1582

i like it here.... its refreshing to see ppl discuss actual problems without somehow pinning them all on donald trump.... i'll miss this if i should ever return to VF.... :laugh:

The TDS can be strong elsewhere lol.

i know it is.... its fuckin crazy how deep it goes.... and the ppl who have it think they're perfectly normal....  :laugh: