The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Having 4 bots and 2 active poster means you need to put some energy into this place

Started by weebles, December 11, 2022, 02:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

I need to stay quiet, I almost revealed the chop I had in mind lol. He lurks in the shadows, reading everything lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487191 time=1670771807 user_id=2845
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487189 time=1670771558 user_id=1582

don't complain.... at least it gives seamonkey somewhere to post....  :laugh:

Evs has the patience of a nun for tolerating Semen

Evs can't stand Seadunce. She has banned him more than once for 30 days. She also took away his pm privs. He isn't allowed to quote either. He is too stupid to take the hint and take a hike.

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Biggie Smiles

I don't understand why any conservatives keep providing content to that shithole where the owner has demonstrated extreme bias in favor of pig and the other low brow mutants in her clan

Rancidmilko

It's that stubborn side of me that keeps hoping that those dumbasses will finally open their cumsticky eyes and finally admit that the whole libtard crappola is just that, crappola.

Even some of their politicians are waking up, I wonder why the tards that profit nothing from the ideology keep pushing it.

Biggie Smiles

Remember, the politicians who are waking up and switching as independents were level headed people of sound mind and decent intelligence

The pig pen drama queens and their entourage of beta cuck homosexuals over there at the mother ship of all things low brow and spastic have no such qualities. So you, oredin and dove are only wasting your time and providing a launching point for them to continue promoting their drivel.

That makes ya'll part of the problem

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487374 time=1670861671 user_id=3214
Remember, the politicians who are waking up and switching as independents were level headed people of sound mind and decent intelligence

The pig pen drama queens and their entourage of beta cuck homosexuals over there at the mother ship of all things low brow and spastic have no such qualities. So you, oredin and dove are only wasting your time and providing a launching point for them to continue promoting their drivel.

Yeah, but you have to admit it's pretty funny to see them coming up with the wackiest shit to justify their insanity

Although it starts getting boring eventually.

Biggie Smiles

Those useless gimps ain't saying anything today that they haven't said 10,000 times already verbatim

That's why I personally prefer to drop schoolyard insults on their pointy heads like bird shit and keep it moving

They aren't worth a better response

Shen Li

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=487373 time=1670861224 user_id=2853
It's that stubborn side of me that keeps hoping that those dumbasses will finally open their cumsticky eyes and finally admit that the whole libtard crappola is just that, crappola.

Even some of their politicians are waking up, I wonder why the tards that profit nothing from the ideology keep pushing it.

They stick to what's drilled into their heads because they're scared of being labelled bigots, haters, fascists, etc.. Libtards are mindless cowards. Not that I give a fuck about North American politics anymore.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=487380 time=1670864724 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487374 time=1670861671 user_id=3214

I personally think they're being trolled BIG TIME! lol..  Admin puts something out there and BAM..  He gets to piss people off (cons), laughs about it, then spams some more for good measure LOL..  It's fun for him lulz    That's what I see, anyway :)  He's not there to discuss anything, but to stir the hornet's nest and watch em buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  lol

Yes and no.

I disagree that it is strictly trolling as those morons actually do believe in what they are saying. As shockingly absurd as it is.. this is what necessitated the use of escape hatch phrases such as "its nuanced" and "that's a non-sequitur". Which is essentially liberal double speak to describe that uncomfortable feeling they experience when you catch them with their pants around their ankles covered almost entirely in their own stinking diarrhea.

That's a "non-sequitur" Lotus birdcage brain exclaims as she insists you accept that men can get pregnant or that dismantling your own capacity to drill for oil domestically is a safeguard for the environment when we live on a fucking sphere; and such a bone headed move only serves the purpose of price gouging for other countries who are still drilling on that very same sphere. (I'm in no mood for your shit here DSM  :tease: )

but I do agree that in the end, despite it being mostly unintentional on the part of cretins like admong posters like Dove, Oerdin and Rancid do look absolutely foolish every-time they are sucked in to his vortex of vapidity with their well thought out and credible responses when all he can do is dance around and drool like a fucking rabid hyena no matter how cogent their argument is.

and I don't buy into the idea that they are just responding so that other people can become enlightened by the exchange either. Horseshit.

That site is breeding central for scat and goatse lust  and if you are of the frame of mind to believe that spammonkeys like sewage major or alpha asshats like Rabid Martini are going to change their idiotic line of semi coherent thought then it's time for you to have your own head examined.

or as Jesus so eloquently put it "Do not cast your pearls before swine,"

Aryan

Aidsman is loud , proud and sassy until he gets pressed about his sexuality...

Do that and he either clams up or goes into no yUo projection overrdrive mode.

Biggie Smiles

He does seem to take it really personal when someone brings up the Sam Brinton luggage incident

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487239 time=1670778531 user_id=2221I go there twice a year, to make sure Deader aint got ate by an alleygator, glad to seee him here

i like it here.... its refreshing to see ppl discuss actual problems without somehow pinning them all on donald trump.... i'll miss this if i should ever return to VF.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487383 time=1670869147 user_id=3214we live on a fucking sphere; and such a bone headed move only serves the purpose of price gouging for other countries who are still drilling on that very same sphere. (I'm in no mood for your shit here DSM)

well.... i'm patient.... BUT i'm gonna address this in a week or so.... :mad:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487398 time=1670879150 user_id=3214
He does seem to take it really personal when someone brings up the Sam Brinton luggage incident

that weird motherfucker does seem to have some kind of luggage fetish.... i mean amongst his other more obvious ones.... :laugh: