News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Re: I've smashed evs' hovel...who's next?

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"

ummm yes, you made it clear on VF, as for who else you don't like, I would bet Shen underwear you hate evs.

Hey Keeps, you are not to be handing them out to all your drinking buddies. What's next? Selling my underwear on Ebay?

Oh Please!!

Like you wear underwear  :lol:  :lol:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

keeper

Well, After reading all the pages I have to say that although the back and forth insults are sometimes entertaining why don't we just give this a rest? Lock this thread and move on. If not for the peace lets do it for our loving Fashy.

Now its going to be a lovely warm weekend lets get out there and BBQ some burgers and have a cold one.

Cheers!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"From where I sit, I don't see where Socks should have been banned. I initiated the exchange and was actually looking forward to a little back and forth between that old bag of wind and myself.

I totally agree Renee. Sox did nothing that warranted banning. There are some people like oddstain, SMP and Hornung that were just begging to be banned. That was not the case with LS.

OL, you know I love ya, but I disagree with this decision. I think you should consider lifting the ban. Just my 2 cents.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"From where I sit, I don't see where Socks should have been banned. I initiated the exchange and was actually looking forward to a little back and forth between that old bag of wind and myself.

I totally agree Renee. Sox did nothing that warranted banning. There are some people like oddstain, SMP and Hornung that were just begging to be banned. That was not the case with LS.

OL, you know I love ya, but I disagree with this decision. I think you should consider lifting the ban. Just my 2 cents.

the ban is not permanent (my first one) unless he wants it to be......the decision is entirely up to him...just so you know, IMHO....LS is exponentially worse for this forum than Odie,smp, hornung and green hornet combined.....they are just stupid......he is and always will be a forum cancer which if left untreated will kill the patient.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

the ban is not permanent (my first one) unless he wants it to be......the decision is entirely up to him...just so you know, IMHO....LS is exponentially worse for this forum than Odie,smp, hornung and green hornet combined.....they are just stupid......he is and always will be a forum cancer which if left untreated will kill the patient.

Oddstain, SMP and GH have mental health and substance abuse problems. If LS has any of these issues, he hides them well. My only complaint about him was the way he liked to play devil's advocate. Compared to those three fucktards that seems pretty tame.

Anyway, it's good to know it is NOT permanent. I still think you should lift, but again at least it is not permanent.

RW

It should have been lifted already IMHO.

It's not like he's new to this board Mun or has done anything out of bounds (other than get in a pissing match with you for calling foul on a warning).  He's not a troll, he makes cogent arguments when debating and has a great sense of humour.  He's reasonable unlike the repetitive troll tards on your permaban list.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It should have been lifted already IMHO.

It's not like he's new to this board Mun or has done anything out of bounds (other than get in a pissing match with you for calling foul on a warning).  He's not a troll, he makes cogent arguments when debating and has a great sense of humour.  He's reasonable unlike the repetitive troll tards on your permaban list.

I totally agree RW. Sox does not belong on the same list as social retards like oddstain. I love OL, but much like you I think the ban should be lifted.

Obvious Li

i appreciate both your, renee's and SL's comments....i will take them under advisement and speak to the boss.....however, in the mean time ask yourselves if you wish this forum to become the same as VF or like it to take a different path.....having a member whose stated goal is to destroy your organization whenever he doesn't get his way ensures a guarantee of failure.....if you think his actions at VF have been reasonable then we have been living on different planets......this is not my forum, i am only a part time mod..if the majority of the members of this forum and the boss want a certain outcome then that can easily be accomplished......

Anonymous

i appreciate both your, renee's and SL's comments....i will take them under advisement and speak to the boss.....however, in the mean time ask yourselves if you wish this forum to become the same as VF or like it to take a different path.....having a member whose stated goal is to destroy your organization whenever he doesn't get his way ensures a guarantee of failure.....if you think his actions at VF have been reasonable then we have been living on different planets......this is not my forum, i am only a part time mod..if the majority of the members of this forum and the boss want a certain outcome then that can easily be accomplished......

VF is a cesspool that I can no longer even stand reading. We had a poster here with the stated goal to get us shut down and call the cops on everyone. It was green horrornut, not Sox.

I too will be speaking with the big boss about this. I hate to have to go over your head on this handsome, but this banning was not justified.

Obvious Li

VF is a cesspool that I can no longer even stand reading. We had a poster here with the stated goal to get us shut down and call the cops on everyone. It was green horrornut, not Sox.

I too will be speaking with the big boss about this. I hate to have to go over your head on this handsome, but this banning was not justified.

as they say in Dog River..fill your boots....... :geek:

RW

You are making the assumption that a poster will act in the same way on different boards.  Leo was over on Blurt's board and didn't destroy anything.  He was a meaningful contributor and didn't so much as rock the boat.

People are dynamic.  Hell, I don't act the same way here as I do on VF because I'm dealing with a different set of posters in a different atmosphere.

Leo has done nothing wrong here and deserves to interact with the group until his behaviour dictates otherwise, which it hasn't yet.

And why are you bothering to drag Fash into this when you can just do the needful and oblige?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"You are making the assumption that a poster will act in the same way on different boards.  Leo was over on Blurt's board and didn't destroy anything.  He was a meaningful contributor and didn't so much as rock the boat.

People are dynamic.  Hell, I don't act the same way here as I do on VF because I'm dealing with a different set of posters in a different atmosphere.

Leo has done nothing wrong here and deserves to interact with the group until his behaviour dictates otherwise, which it hasn't yet.

And why are you bothering to drag Fash into this when you can just do the needful and oblige?

dial down your medication.......persistence on a point is a laudable character trait...nagging is not

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Thankfully, reason has overtaken ridiculousness, and Obvious has learned a valuable lesson in exercising judicious judgment when undertaking his duties.

He has also perhaps learned a valuable lesson in assumptions. It may pay to check before acting somewhat unilaterally and impetuously.

It is disconcerting that a moderator chooses to use his panel at a personal level, however. I hope that there is some discussion behind the scenes, reminding moderators that their job is to enforce forum rules, not childishly apply bans because someone pisses them, or worse, their friend, off.

In my experience, panel abuse actually detriments the health and hospitality of a forum. It is unwise on many levels, and I have made that point elsewhere. Let us hope this is the last such occasion.

Thanks to all for your voices of reason and support in the face of over zealous and under thought action.

If our moderator wishes to take up the matter further, I am more than happy to do so in a more appropriate arena. somehow, I doubt he wishes any further discussion.

Let's hope we can all get along peacefully, without antagonisation, and as mature adults.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Thankfully, reason has overtaken ridiculousness, and Obvious has learned a valuable lesson in exercising judicious judgment when undertaking his duties.

He has also perhaps learned a valuable lesson in assumptions. It may pay to check before acting somewhat unilaterally and impetuously.

It is disconcerting that a moderator chooses to use his panel at a personal level, however. I hope that there is some discussion behind the scenes, reminding moderators that their job is to enforce forum rules, not childishly apply bans because someone pisses them, or worse, their friend, off.

In my experience, panel abuse actually detriments the health and hospitality of a forum. It is unwise on many levels, and I have made that point elsewhere. Let us hope this is the last such occasion.

Thanks to all for your voices of reason and support in the face of over zealous and under thought action.

If our moderator wishes to take up the matter further, I am more than happy to do so in a more appropriate arena. somehow, I doubt he wishes any further discussion.

Let's hope we can all get along peacefully, without antagonisation, and as mature adults.

Hello Leopardsocks, welcome back.

:)