News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Re: I've smashed evs' hovel...who's next?

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

His actions were no more appropriate than your own on VF.  People sometimes error.  A little graciousness when corrected wouldn't have killed you.  Instead, you rally the troops then make us feel look like cunts for going to bat for you.  Well played.

/golf clap
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Mmm....let me check.

Nope, this is not VF.

Lets check his post. "i should remind you that when you attack her, we her friends, take that personally......you on the other hand have no friends or history here....so behave please.....if you insist on pulling your shit here it will end badly....well in any case it will end.....cheers"

We, HER FRIENDS? Take it PERSONALLY? My shit? End badly?

Hey, lets imagine for arguments sake I had not tried to withdraw from the fight others started. Let's see this weasel was justified. What the FUCK was wrong with a PM?

How you feel and look is not my responsibility. How you can suggest that, when you went in to bat for me because it was the right thing to do, only you know. I would have done no less for ANY poster treated so appallingly.

I messaged the admin, as the ban notice advised. But I admire you loyalty to your good buddies. Y'all have fun together.

Tell your boy Munday he can come back. I have no desire to remain in a place where doing what's right renders you a cunt.

I guess VF values are everywhere...even here.

I cannot help but feel that Canadians are pussies.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"His actions were no more appropriate than your own on VF.  People sometimes error.  A little graciousness when corrected wouldn't have killed you.  Instead, you rally the troops then make us feel look like cunts for going to bat for you.  Well played.

/golf clap

BULLSEYE!! I am really regretting taking Sox's side over one of the best friends I have ever had on these forums.

Stupid fucking me. :?

RW

This is why I recommend weighing in on issues as opposed to parties.  I doesn't have to be about WHO is right or wrong but WHAT.  As I said earlier, two Wongs don't make a white.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"This is why I recommend weighing in on issues as opposed to parties.  I doesn't have to be about WHO is right or wrong but WHAT.  As I said earlier, two Wong's don't make a white.

WACIST!!

RW

Good thing Hornung isn't here, eh?  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Good thing Hornung isn't here, eh?  Haha

That insane crybaby would be calling 911. :lol:

RW

God forbid someone have a sense of humour.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"God forbid someone have a sense of humour.

I know he's gone now, but I have never known anyone with a thinner skin than little horny. Truly fucking pathetic.