News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Re: I've smashed evs' hovel...who's next?

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopardsocks

Thanks, Fashionista...and thank you for your kind support.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Thanks, Fashionista...and thank you for your kind support.

This was the most difficult decision I have made since we became Asian Canadian Corner..

I would like so much to make everyone happy, but I cannot possibly do that.

Leopardsocks

Well, I appreciate the triumph of reason and personal loyalty.

Rest assured, I have absolutely no intent to create mayhem in this forum.

cc

Quotea member whose stated goal is to destroy your organization whenever he doesn't get his way
It could have been (not sure) on the other forum, but I don't get that impression here at all. I saw a bit of what he posted and the other forum in some ways did earn what he said, frankly.

His beefs were all about poor management. This forum is well run so he will be deal with it accordingly.

For what it's worth, my suggestion would be to kiss (figuratively speaking) and make up, Munday. He's a good shit and I'm sure he will be good for this forum. You might even get to like / appreciate him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quotea member whose stated goal is to destroy your organization whenever he doesn't get his way
It could have been (not sure) on the other forum, but I don't get that impression here at all. I saw a bit of what he posted and the other forum in some ways did earn what he said, frankly.

His beefs were all about poor management. This forum is well run so he will be deal with it accordingly.

For what it's worth, my suggestion would be to kiss (figuratively speaking) and make up, Munday. He's a good shit and I'm sure he will be good for this forum. You might even get to like / appreciate him

I want Obvious Li to return.

cc

Oh. I didn't follow it all. I didn't know Munday left. That would not be good and changes everything

Sorry. I only saw a bit of what happened. I should have kept out of it until I knew the whole stoty

Come back Munday. This forum needs you ....... r e a l l y needs you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Oh. I didn't follow it all. I didn't know Munday left. That would not be good and changes everything

Sorry. I only saw a bit of what happened. I should have kept out of it until I knew the whole stoty

Come back Munday. This forum needs you ....... r e a l l y needs you

We love you Obvious Li, please come back.

:(

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"It should have been lifted already IMHO.

It's not like he's new to this board Mun or has done anything out of bounds (other than get in a pissing match with you for calling foul on a warning).  He's not a troll, he makes cogent arguments when debating and has a great sense of humour.  He's reasonable unlike the repetitive troll tards on your permaban list.

i appreciate both your, renee's and SL's comments....i will take them under advisement and speak to the boss.....however, in the mean time ask yourselves if you wish this forum to become the same as VF or like it to take a different path.....having a member whose stated goal is to destroy your organization whenever he doesn't get his way ensures a guarantee of failure.....if you think his actions at VF have been reasonable then we have been living on different planets......this is not my forum, i am only a part time mod..if the majority of the members of this forum and the boss want a certain outcome then that can easily be accomplished......

VF is a cesspool that I can no longer even stand reading. We had a poster here with the stated goal to get us shut down and call the cops on everyone. It was green horrornut, not Sox.

I too will be speaking with the big boss about this. I hate to have to go over your head on this handsome, but this banning was not justified.

I wish the fuck I could take this post back.

Chickenfeets

You are only human, Shen.

You fell prey to the same pernicious strategy employed elsewhere; drive a wedge between a forum's mods and admins while pretending to be all innocent and benevolent and enough of a rift will be created to destabilize that forum.

It's despicable--the sure sign of someone with no scruples (and too much time on their hands).

Ryder, who fell for it, is telling Obvious Li: don't fall for it.

RW

I'm going to reiterate what's been said elsewhere - the ban was reactionary and not warranted given the circumstances.  Even Renee acknowledges the response wasn't out of line.  Lipping off a mod would have gotten you kicked around as a BOFHball in my day though.

The same goes on VF Chicken.  There was a valid argument in all the bluster - one that didn't go unsupported.  Unfortunately for the point, it was lost in the delivery.

Munday has a choice here to not let this event divide this board and I hope to hell he makes the right one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i appreciate both your, renee's and SL's comments....i will take them under advisement and speak to the boss.....however, in the mean time ask yourselves if you wish this forum to become the same as VF or like it to take a different path.....having a member whose stated goal is to destroy your organization whenever he doesn't get his way ensures a guarantee of failure.....if you think his actions at VF have been reasonable then we have been living on different planets......this is not my forum, i am only a part time mod..if the majority of the members of this forum and the boss want a certain outcome then that can easily be accomplished......

VF is a cesspool that I can no longer even stand reading. We had a poster here with the stated goal to get us shut down and call the cops on everyone. It was green horrornut, not Sox.

I too will be speaking with the big boss about this. I hate to have to go over your head on this handsome, but this banning was not justified.

I wish the fuck I could take this post back.

You can.

Just say you agree it was justified.

I won't stay.

Blue Eyed Arab

Do it good lady, the forum would be well rid of this interloper. You will not regret the decision.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I wish the fuck I could take this post back.

You can.

Just say you agree it was justified.

I won't stay.

Another attempt to sow division, to drive a wedge between people who actually like each other.

Your tactics are becoming increasingly empty. The sign of a mind folding in on itself. It's a sad thing to witness.

Leopardsocks

So wait...I get banned unjustly, people bitch.

The perpetrator decides to leave because people bitched.

Given the rancour and divisiveness I offer an elegant solution. If the people of this forum accept that his actions were appropriate under the circumstances, I will willingly, and permanently leave.

Where's this wedge?