Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

My Friend's Rescue(d) Dog doesn't stop barking

Started by JOE, December 26, 2022, 03:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489057 time=1672074100 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=489040 time=1672070571 user_id=3266

It always starts off with just one cat, Joe.

They are like....fuzzy and cute little pringles. ♡

Cats at your place reminds me of that Star Trek episode, Trouble with Tribbles  :laugh:

I cant say much though, I usually take in a few too, but my limit is 3. I actually got allergies lol, but 3 short hairs is my limit lol. NO long hairs in here! But I'll take care of as many strays that come to my door for food, so long as they play nice. I run the bullies off lol.

I have at least 6 floof monsters in here.

And yes I'm fighting a constant battle against fur. You should see this shit when it somehow gathers in giant fur tumbleweeds. I have fur balls that form on the top of my cabinets.

You know what I actually havent dusted the kitchen yet this week. Christmas was consuming. I'm looking at giant fur balls right meow.

Check this out. The most fucked up part about this? IF they go up here...I never see it.

https://i.ibb.co/1znmB8j/20221226-163650.jpg">

And now I need to get off my ass and do something about that lol.  This is just a week. Every fucking week I'm cleaning giant ass fur balls off of the cabinets AND the fucking ceiling fan.  

This definately isnt for everyone lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Cat hair goes wherever the air currents can take it and then it piles up in areas where it settles or gets blocked.

There are rooms, my bathroom for instance, where the cats do not go but If I don't stay on top of it the hair starts piling up along the bottom of the wall like a freaking snowdrift.

I don't know how so much manages to get spread around the house since I would swear they dump most of that shit directly onto my clothes.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489092 time=1672096187 user_id=3381
Cat hair goes wherever the air currents can take it and then it piles up in areas where it settles or gets blocked.

There are rooms, my bathroom for instance, where the cats do not go but If I don't stay on top of it the hair starts piling up along the bottom of the wall like a freaking snowdrift.

I don't know how so much manages to get spread around the house since I would swear they dump most of that shit directly onto my clothes.

Ahhhhhh yes....the fur snow drifts. I get those in the bathroom and the cats are not allowed in there lol

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489077 time=1672086826 user_id=3379
Quote from: caskur post_id=489029 time=1672067210 user_id=2156
What you have to do is completely ignore the dog... DO NOT look at it or smile or pay it attention in any way. When it barks, turn your head away.

The dog will make friends with you if and when it wants.

If that makes you uncomfortable ask your friend to lock it in another room while you visit.... lie and say you have faulty hearing or something and can't tolerate loud noises.

Joe is lying.  That is why he will avoid any questions that ask for details.  He is not smart enough to tell a lie with details and not get caught with an inconsistency or a contradiction.

He was just on Bastard Factory a week or so ago talking about how great he is with dogs because a Golden Retriever let him pet him.  Hahahaha!!!  I mocked him for that stupidity.

He is recently in a "dog" and/or "cat" fantasy world because he thinks he is developing some good connections with people here when he talks about them.

Quote from: kiebers post_id=489038 time=1672070051 user_id=193
Here we go with the "my friend" threads...LOL

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489041 time=1672070674 user_id=2845
Joe has a lot of friends lol

I am glad people see what a desperate loser this Joe asshole is....

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489058 time=1672074195 user_id=2221
Joe, that house is the dog's now, y'all are his bitches. lulz

Know that when he barks at you, he is saying "give me a treat, bitch".

Dogs would not treat Joe the same way they treat other people.

They would sense that something is "off" about him.  If a dog did bark at Joe, it would mean something like this:  [size=150]"Stay away from me you fuckin' weirdo!!!"[/size]

Quote from: Herman post_id=489063 time=1672078996 user_id=3396
Joe wrecks every forum he posts on with this lame trolling.

I kinda like it.

It gives me the opportunity to smack him around with good cause.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Odinson

My cat is a "foreign white balinese" cat.

I have to keep her in the bathroom/sauna during night because her "meowing" is like crowing multiplied by 10.

Extremely loud and annoying.

And when she gets really excited, she sounds like a howling velociraptor.

She doesnt like being locked up so she pees her bed frequently as revenge.

I have multiple bed for her so I just rotate her a clean one and throw the old one into muh new washing machine.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489116 time=1672114979 user_id=136

I have to keep her in the bathroom/sauna during night because her "meowing" is like crowing multiplied by 10.

I have multiple bed for her so I just rotate her a clean one and throw the old one into muh new washing machine.

I keep cats for one reason only-to kill mice on my farm.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=489088 time=1672090811 user_id=3266

Cats at your place reminds me of that Star Trek episode, Trouble with Tribbles  :laugh:

I cant say much though, I usually take in a few too, but my limit is 3. I actually got allergies lol, but 3 short hairs is my limit lol. NO long hairs in here! But I'll take care of as many strays that come to my door for food, so long as they play nice. I run the bullies off lol.

And yes I'm fighting a constant battle against fur. You should see this shit when it somehow gathers in giant fur tumbleweeds. I have fur balls that form on the top of my cabinets.

You know what I actually havent dusted the kitchen yet this week. Christmas was consuming. I'm looking at giant fur balls right meow.

Check this out. The most fucked up part about this? IF they go up here...I never see it.

And now I need to get off my ass and do something about that lol.  This is just a week. Every fucking week I'm cleaning giant ass fur balls off of the cabinets AND the fucking ceiling fan.  

I know what you mean lol. Frickin' fur tumble weeds  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

What you have to do is completely ignore the dog... DO NOT look at it or smile or pay it attention in any way. When it barks, turn your head away.

When people ignore the dog, even my friend, it prods people for attention or starts fucking barking. It is a noisy dog with mental issues and a shit personality. Kind of reminds me of a toxic human.

QuoteThe dog will make friends with you if and when it wants.

No fucking thanks, I have no desire to make friends with THAT dog. I was sitting down and I could feel the dog next to me, and it started chewing this toy they gave it. Then I could sorta feel it nipping at me feet. Lo and behold it tore the toy apart. and my friend and his wife exclaimed, "You tore the toy apart! Destroyed it!" So I don't wanna spend too much time in that dog's presence because 1 day, something's gonna set it off, and it'll probably bite somebody. Def wouldn't allow that dog near small children. Too fucking dangerous. If I visit my friend again, I'll bring some hard leather toy for the dog ta chew on so it doesn't tear off my feet.

QuoteIf that makes you uncomfortable ask your friend to lock it in another room while you visit.... lie and say you have faulty hearing or something and can't tolerate loud noises.

I noticed that even my friend tried that. He shoved the dog in a different room because even he couldn't control it. So it was way of cooling the dog down and giving it a 'timeout'. Actually, his daughter was the one who spotted this dog online thought it was such a great idea, so they ordered it special from this human society. Thing is, like any youngster she buggers off escapes to her boyfriend's place and lets Mom and Dad take care of it and walk the damn thing. Fuck I'd be pissed off at the Kid for ordering that dog online in the first place. If the person who buys the dog doesn't take care of it, I'd get rid of it. At least with a cat will most likely never be a physical threat to anyone. And usu cats are independent and don't need that much supervision. Fuck that's why I'd getta cat over a dog any day. lesson learned by watching someone else's mistakes, eh caskur?

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=489088 time=1672090811 user_id=3266

I'd take a hairy cat with fur balls any day over a noisy dog.

Actually, I kinda like long haired cats because it's nice when they cozy up to you.

They often have sweet temperment.

caskur

Quote from: JOE post_id=489133 time=1672128695 user_id=97

When people ignore the dog, even my friend, it prods people for attention or starts fucking barking. It is a noisy dog with mental issues and a shit personality. Kind of reminds me of a toxic human.

QuoteThe dog will make friends with you if and when it wants.

No fucking thanks, I have no desire to make friends with THAT dog. I was sitting down and I could feel the dog next to me, and it started chewing this toy they gave it. Then I could sorta feel it nipping at me feet. Lo and behold it tore the toy apart. and my friend and his wife exclaimed, "You tore the toy apart! Destroyed it!" So I don't wanna spend too much time in that dog's presence because 1 day, something's gonna set it off, and it'll probably bite somebody. Def wouldn't allow that dog near small children. Too fucking dangerous. If I visit my friend again, I'll bring some hard leather toy for the dog ta chew on so it doesn't tear off my feet.

QuoteIf that makes you uncomfortable ask your friend to lock it in another room while you visit.... lie and say you have faulty hearing or something and can't tolerate loud noises.

I noticed that even my friend tried that. He shoved the dog in a different room because even he couldn't control it. So it was way of cooling the dog down and giving it a 'timeout'. Actually, his daughter was the one who spotted this dog online thought it was such a great idea, so they ordered it special from this human society. Thing is, like any youngster she buggers off escapes to her boyfriend's place and lets Mom and Dad take care of it and walk the damn thing. Fuck I'd be pissed off at the Kid for ordering that dog online in the first place. If the person who buys the dog doesn't take care of it, I'd get rid of it. At least with a cat will most likely never be a physical threat to anyone. And usu cats are independent and don't need that much supervision. Fuck that's why I'd getta cat over a dog any day. lesson learned by watching someone else's mistakes, eh caskur?

I'd have that dog under control in 10 seconds flat...trust me when I tell you dogs know alpha males and alpha females when they see one... I voice controlled 4 Rhodesian Ridgebacks....

I am with you about acquiring adopted dogs although Prowler now has some experience with adopting... I get my pets at the optimal age of 8 weeks.

my heart does go out to this dog who was probably separated from someone it loved...

But listen to me when I tell you, under no circumstances acknowledge its existence in anyway shape or form. It won't bite you if it hasn't already.

if it is a female, they like raw whole carrots .... many times people offer the wrong treats... Dogs are omnivores... only cats are true carnivores hence why a dog likes chewing a carrot. (especially females) Even a piece of cheese. My goal for the dog and you is to get it to shut up around you which is your biggest concern, not necessarily make friends

take one of those rawhide things and a carrot.... see what happens.

When my big dogs ran up to people barking... I always patted them saying, good job, then I would sternly say with a deep voice, stop now, when they stopped, I'd give them a pat and say, good girl or good boy depending which one it was....it all about voice tone and telling them they are good when they obey you....they listen... they do.

I treat cats the same way... I am the boss cat.... I adore you uncondictionally and until the day death separates us but there is a heirarchy... I'm on top.

The other thing about cats is they obey but not instantaneously like a dog.... cats are true ladies and gentlemen WITH HUMANS. I had to train Kurt about the stray cat we adpted and he doesn't do too bad a job. The stray cat is besotted with Kurt.... absolutely besotted.

I still can't get over putting 20 year Puddy down... It hurts so much... I will never get another pet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=489133 time=1672128695 user_id=97
I was sitting down and I could feel the dog next to me, and it started chewing this toy they gave it. Then I could sorta feel it nipping at me feet. Lo and behold it tore the toy apart. and my friend and his wife exclaimed, "You tore the toy apart! Destroyed it!" So I don't wanna spend too much time in that dog's presence because 1 day, something's gonna set it off, and it'll probably bite somebody. Def wouldn't allow that dog near small children. Too fucking dangerous. If I visit my friend again, I'll bring some hard leather toy for the dog ta chew on so it doesn't tear off my feet.

Oh shit Joe!!

The dog destroyed a toy!!!!

And your "friend and his wife" exclaimed in unison "You tore the toy apart! Destroyed it!"

[size=200]Imagine if that toy had been a newborn child!!!!!![/size]

Your story sucks, Joe.  It is dumb.

I hope someday you actually do meet a dog and he does the right thing and bites you in the face.

JOE

How TheProwler gets his damn dogs under control:

https://youtube.com/shorts/nXrzzH62Guc?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/nXrzzH62Guc?feature=share

....does it every morning noon n nighttime.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=489117 time=1672115464 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=489116 time=1672114979 user_id=136

I keep cats for one reason only-to kill mice on my farm.

Technically the cat aint mine but it has been living with me for many years now.

Its my sisters cat.

Dove

This is my "dog" cat Tom

https://youtube.com/shorts/Smz1mAlvNdU?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/Smz1mAlvNdU?feature=share

He loves being in the bathroom. And yeah I technically on the toilet but....I just sitting on it, not actually using it. My pants are on lol

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=489171 time=1672179284 user_id=3266
This is my "dog" cat Tom

lol cute.

I've had cat dogs too lol. One I could throw a straw, and it would chase it, and bring it back like a stick in its mouth. Same cat that stole my blunt that time  :laugh:

Another cat use to chase a ball, and bring it back in its mouth. He LOVED rides in my Jeep.

I need to get it on video, of these cats saying "hello" to me lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.