Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

My Friend's Rescue(d) Dog doesn't stop barking

Started by JOE, December 26, 2022, 03:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489144 time=1672158960 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=489117 time=1672115464 user_id=3396

I keep cats for one reason only-to kill mice on my farm.

Technically the cat aint mine but it has been living with me for many years now.

Its my sisters cat.

Then she can feed it.

caskur

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489172 time=1672179656 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=489171 time=1672179284 user_id=3266
This is my "dog" cat Tom

lol cute.

I've had cat dogs too lol. One I could throw a straw, and it would chase it, and bring it back like a stick in its mouth. Same cat that stole my blunt that time  :laugh:

Another cat use to chase a ball, and bring it back in its mouth. He LOVED rides in my Jeep.

I need to get it on video, of these cats saying "hello" to me lol.

yep, my Puddy fetched like a dog and that is THE MOST critical action a pet can do....learn, obey, love.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

I've had dogs in the past....but I trained mine....they were good dogs.

It's not the dogs fault it barks....its the humans fault....the ignored it and didn't bother to be a pack leader....so when people say dumb dog, no, it's dumb human.

My last dog I got....got him as a puppy....I was with him everyday and on him.. by the time my dog was 6 months old....he was awesome almost fully trained.. ran around off leash, came when called, left people alone, didn't bark at people, knew to pee outside...I tried agility on this dog....but he wouldn't take to the teeter totter...I even tried putting him in a wheelbarrow and go for a jog but he hated it only ran alongside me lol

I have worked around dogs in the past....I was doing a job with some others and there was this dog nearby... he kept barking but he sounded very muted... I asked about the dude and they said he had his vocal cords removed....I think that's mean but...no shit....the dog barked the entire time for no reason....but there was no loud impact on the bark....that dog had stupid owners.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=489117 time=1672115464 user_id=3396
I keep cats for one reason only-to kill mice on my farm.

Most people with farms do that.  I bet you have feral cats that live in the barn...feed them and give them some old blankets to sleep in.  I have family that farms in Manitoba... they do this.. .one of them liked the feral cats so much he would talk to them when he fed them...some of them would actually let him pet them....one winter got really cold....so he put a heated box in the barn for them lol

I have 2 cats.  I love my cats.  They are active during the day and lazy at night...I like snuggling and napping with them... or just grabbing them for a big kiss in which they hate lol

Berry Sweet

Like this, I found this on Google....my cats do this lol

https://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Why-does-my-cat-put-his-paw-on-my-face-when-I-hold-him2.jpg">

So I end up kissing their paws and they look at me like im nuts lol

Blazor

Quote from: caskur post_id=489184 time=1672201684 user_id=2156
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489172 time=1672179656 user_id=2221

lol cute.

I've had cat dogs too lol. One I could throw a straw, and it would chase it, and bring it back like a stick in its mouth. Same cat that stole my blunt that time  :laugh:

Another cat use to chase a ball, and bring it back in its mouth. He LOVED rides in my Jeep.

I need to get it on video, of these cats saying "hello" to me lol.

yep, my Puddy fetched like a dog and that is THE MOST critical action a pet can do....learn, obey, love.

My kittys are good kittys.

They can look sweet, but if they dont like you, they will FUCK you up!! hahahaha

Funny thing about cats and hoomans, they both have the same look on their faces when I get pissed lol, cause its rare I get mad  :laugh:

Like "Wtf, he gone crazy!" lol.....

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fd0%2Ff6%2F40%2Fd0f640df9d93876ba7ea0164f54aacbf.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=c9127bc1cef3457f06b86c24e9c3fc6c41cf8323128b554695f83b0fc52386c5&ipo=images">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=489197 time=1672215063 user_id=164
So I end up kissing their paws and they look at me like im nuts lol

:laugh:

I wont do that with the paws lol, I know them feets were in the litter box lol.

I give my kittahz Eskimo kisses lol.

caskur

I am a cat person. Had cats ALL my life...

I'll post pictures when I get on my PC tomorrow..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489216 time=1672239292 user_id=136
">

ac_lmfao

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489232 time=1672254687 user_id=2845
I want a cat. Hubby does not like them

You need to double check your hubby's operating system. I suspect it has gotten a virus or something. Who the hell dont like Halloween or kittahz!!?? lol

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489235 time=1672255149 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489232 time=1672254687 user_id=2845
I want a cat. Hubby does not like them

You need to double check your hubby's operating system. I suspect it has gotten a virus or something. Who the hell dont like Halloween or kittahz!!?? lol

He's a dog person
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489237 time=1672259935 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489235 time=1672255149 user_id=2221

He's a dog person

And what's his favorite holiday? lol