Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My Ozempic pen came in the mail

Started by Erica Mena, February 07, 2023, 06:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494043 time=1676302390 user_id=2845
Quote from: weebles post_id=494024 time=1676257503 user_id=2191
The fact that you are un-happy makes me happy and you choose this thanx's...Now imagine 36,000 people dyeing under Xi's CCP everyday

">

Who is unhappy?

If the thought of someone being unhappy pleases you, I'd say you're pretty miserable yourself.

Weebles has trouble following discussions and posting a cogent thought.

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=493932 time=1676070938 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493927 time=1676069613 user_id=2845
I will never be that skinny lol

No one should be that skinny... at least not while they're still breathing.

Im not even THAT skinny! lol.

Never heard of the gal, and googled..... some her face pics are cute, at whatever point she wasnt so under weight, but the boney maroni look is ghastly. I like petite gals, but damn, she needs some donuts and ice cream lol.

Speaking of, my Winter weight has capped out, jus started the weight loss again this week. I gained 15 pounds over the Winter, I was at 157lbs this past Friday. Already lost half a pound in half a week. I was gaining at 1lb a week, and I usually lose around 1lb a week when I slide back. I know its capped, and on the downward trend, because Im out of sweets in the house, and I plan on keeping it that way  :laugh:

Sweets always cause my gains, plus overeating in the Winter, cause my body is telling me "its cold!! Put on layers!" hahaha. In addition to the boredom induced snackies.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493933 time=1676071646 user_id=2845
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=493932 time=1676070938 user_id=3381

No one should be that skinny... at least not while they're still breathing.

I just want a washboard stomach  :sad:

Are you wanting visible abs?

I will say this, even though at the end of the Summer, I was down to 142lbs, I still couldnt SEE my abs. Doing basic situps have never produced abs for me. Plus, ANY fat I have, is usually around my tummy lol. So that covers any visible abs as well.

I did some research, and found better exercises to do if one wanted abs. Like the bicycle kicks exercise. I was starting to see some upper abs!!! Planks is another I think it mentioned, after the bike kicks. Im gonna do more of those this year, get ready for my bikini bod  ac_dance

Blazor

Erica, starving yourself is not good, as someone else mentioned, it slows down your metabolism. Thus causing you to gain faster when you do eat.

No carbs is bad too. Same thing, when you do eat carbs again, you gain back faster as well.

BUT, LOW carb is great. I "try" and keep my carb limit between 50-100 carbs a day. That is ideal.

Cutting the sugar is the best thing you can do. And dont forget, some things turn into sugar, like carbs, such as pasta and stuff.

Bonus, 1 gram of fiber will deduct 1 gram of carb from your meal. So if you have a meal with 40 carbs, but has 10 fiber, your meal really has only 30 carbs.

You MUST eat more protein if you're doing low carb. Carbs and protein are energy producers. Cutting one, you must add to the other.

I know you said you like to lay in bed and watch tv lolol, but that isnt gonna help ya either. You need to put on some upbeat music and dance!!!  ac_dance  Even just 30 minutes 3 times a week, dance "aerobic style". Your body will thank you for it  ac_dance

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=493996 time=1676171876 user_id=164
You're gonna have to give up alcohol and fried foods.  

No more tequila and chimichangas.

SILENCE HEATHEN!!!! Thats BLASPHEMY!!!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FaMOCWO0.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1596efe715ab3c60e956a90ef8617502eaf4a819789c1e1dc5fbd07df22bb9ba&ipo=images">

Lol, for real though, tequila is the healthiest to drink. Them Modelos, not so much  :laugh:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=494125 time=1676400743 user_id=2221
Erica, starving yourself is not good, as someone else mentioned, it slows down your metabolism. Thus causing you to gain faster when you do eat.

No carbs is bad too. Same thing, when you do eat carbs again, you gain back faster as well.

BUT, LOW carb is great. I "try" and keep my carb limit between 50-100 carbs a day. That is ideal.

Cutting the sugar is the best thing you can do. And dont forget, some things turn into sugar, like carbs, such as pasta and stuff.

Bonus, 1 gram of fiber will deduct 1 gram of carb from your meal. So if you have a meal with 40 carbs, but has 10 fiber, your meal really has only 30 carbs.

You MUST eat more protein if you're doing low carb. Carbs and protein are energy producers. Cutting one, you must add to the other.

I know you said you like to lay in bed and watch tv lolol, but that isnt gonna help ya either. You need to put on some upbeat music and dance!!!  ac_dance  Even just 30 minutes 3 times a week, dance "aerobic style". Your body will thank you for it  ac_dance

Thanks for this Blazor. I need all the help I can get

When I feel I need carbs, I'll eat a spoon of peanut butter.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494138 time=1676416532 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=494125 time=1676400743 user_id=2221

Thanks for this Blazor. I need all the help I can get

When I feel I need carbs, I'll eat a spoon of peanut butter.

There ya go, peanut butter good idea!

Also, the more you eat carbs, the more you CRAVE them. Its weird, and a vicious cycle lol. So if ya eat less carbs, you'll crave less.

Or if ya feel hungry, a lot of times, you're simply thirsty. Simply drink some lemon water. (Lemon a natural fat burner!)

Popcorn can be a good snack, or some nuts, instead of tater chips. I like pickle slices some times too.

Above all, move that booty!!!  ac_dance  House cleaning dont count, trust  :laugh:

Bonus: dont punish yourself!!! If you want tacos one night, by God eat you some tacos!  :laugh:

Odinson

Apparently this ozempic trend is creating shortages preventing the actual diabetics from getting their medicine.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494160 time=1676424076 user_id=136
Apparently this ozempic trend is creating shortages preventing the actual diabetics from getting their medicine.

Yep.... that is the position I am in... they cannot supply me.... I am/was pissed off.

But anyway... as the others who don't really need it find out it isn't the medicine they think it is.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I went to my new endocrinologist last week and it was nothing but sales pitch after sales pitch. Here, try this drug, try this new injection device, try this thing that sticks to your arm and sends info to your phone, try this, try that... and of course the doctor gets a nice kickback... he probably wants to buy his fifth Mercedes and seventh wife or something.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=494167 time=1676430321 user_id=2156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=494160 time=1676424076 user_id=136

Yep.... that is the position I am in... they cannot supply me.... I am/was pissed off.

But anyway... as the others who don't really need it find out it isn't the medicine they think it is.

Let me know if you need it. I'll give you the pharmacy link. If you have a prescription, it should be easy to order.
<t></t>

Berry Sweet

How did you hear about this weight loss woth Ozempic?  Is this a Kardashian thing?  Or TikTok?

Blazor

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=494196 time=1676489699 user_id=3349
I went to my new endocrinologist last week and it was nothing but sales pitch after sales pitch. Here, try this drug, try this new injection device, try this thing that sticks to your arm and sends info to your phone, try this, try that... and of course the doctor gets a nice kickback... he probably wants to buy his fifth Mercedes and seventh wife or something.

Doctors are as trustworthy as the news..... best to avoid. Fuck 'em all.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494205 time=1676495409 user_id=164
How did you hear about this weight loss woth Ozempic?  Is this a Kardashian thing?  Or TikTok?

Everywhere in the internet. I've lost 8 pounds already
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494275 time=1676559005 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494205 time=1676495409 user_id=164

Everywhere in the internet. I've lost 8 pounds already

In less than a week!?  :2r4ml1j_th: