The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

And to think it was a Truedeaup headed gubbnint that played the pied piper... I'll bet there's quite a lot of reformed maskurbators who would dearly like to shuffle their allegiance to the Fag under the duvet at this point!  ac_biggrin
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

But if we had any brains at all, we would have instantaneously believed Black Face and his CHO's, then rebelieved whatever those motherfuckers said which was at odds with the initial utterances (which they made, mind you), and we just all should simply shuffle along....

Nah, fuck that.  

Fuck Trudeau and fuck the middle aged unintelligent flat bummed people who supported him and others like him all along the Commonwealth.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503732 time=1687160343 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=503730 time=1687160000 user_id=1676

:001_rolleyes:

Ok, Fortune Cookie Karen...

If you 2 ladies had any brains at all, you would have let DSM do the talking. You and Blaze stick to your bitchute vids.

Those two guys are lousy debaters. My mind was open and neither could present anything close to a convincing case. They are not capable of taking their game to a higher level. Deader can and did.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=503718 time=1687150517 user_id=97
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503711 time=1687142302 user_id=3351
cunts at bf told me I was murdering people by not masking. LMFAO!!!! Now, my own fucking doctor that tried to push that vax and mask bullshit on me freely admits the mask is worthless. Any of you who pushed mask and vax on people like me lest we be murderers should get ass cancer and die.

Quite obviously, your anti-masking antics killed 10s if not 100s of innocent bystanders, Lokmeer.

for that reason, I should report you to your nation's FBI & have you sent to the electric chair with extreme prejudice and with utmost expediency. Just like they did ta Ted Bundy in Florida.

That would keep America safe.

You're def an anti-masking terrorist...Lokmeer.

But you're a pussy. I bet my antics killed a lot of left wing pussies just like YUO!!!!!  ac_toofunny

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=503722 time=1687159058 user_id=2156
We were told it stops your diseased spittle from escaping and settling on innocent surfaces and that is true. It didn't stop the threat of covid but it slowed the threat down considerably.  Those are the facts.

It would appear from the way it spread throughout Illinois, one of the most heavily masked mandated states, the masks did nothing.

DKG

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published in January, 2023. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

"There is just no evidence that they" — masks — "make any difference," he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. "Full stop."

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503754 time=1687185176 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=503722 time=1687159058 user_id=2156
We were told it stops your diseased spittle from escaping and settling on innocent surfaces and that is true. It didn't stop the threat of covid but it slowed the threat down considerably.  Those are the facts.

It would appear from the way it spread throughout Illinois, one of the most heavily masked mandated states, the masks did nothing.

yeah well, I cannot help your nation of people who don't know how to stay healthy... we in WA managed it perfectly for 26 months or so.  It's all history now though.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=503760 time=1687188762 user_id=2156

yeah well, I cannot help your nation of people who don't know how to stay healthy... we in WA managed it perfectly for 26 months or so.  It's all history now though.

No nation or sub-sovereign nation managed it perfectly. Florida came the closest and that is because they ignored the bad science like masking, vaccine mandates and lockdowns.

caskur

We did so manage it perfectly.... we had no deaths, no community spread, no unemployment, no masks, from March 2020 to Christmas day 2021 when our border came down after we were all vacccinated.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=503762 time=1687189802 user_id=2156
We did so manage it perfectly.... we had no deaths, no community spread, no unemployment, no masks, from March 2020 to Christmas day 2021 when our border came down after we were all vacccinated.

You had lockdowns, you had mandatory masking and eventually vaccine mandates. All of these have been debunked as junk science. Your country and your state sheepishly went along with the lies. WA like all of Australia, like most of the world was a total fail. Australia kept out COVID for a little while, but at a great cost and it was inevitable anyway. This should never happen again, but it probably will.

caskur

The whole world was locked down in 2020 for 3 months...so?

Our state had borders locked down our general life wasn't locked down....

Our politicians OBEYED the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION..  IT was their DUTY  to do  what  they were instructed to do.....

It did NOT COST Western Australia a cent...  we MADE MONEY.   Billions in fact.... many billions...

Australia isn't fucked.... up until now that is. I cannot predict the future or near future...

If it was up to 91% of Western Australian people we would still be locked down.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

1117 people have died in Western Australia with covid now (about 18 months)).. how many in your state Soulbro?

It is pretty easy for us to get covid updates in Australia...

16 June 2023

COVID-19 update 16 June 2023

WA Health is reporting a total of 2,344 new cases in the past week to 4pm yesterday (15 June 2023). As of 4pm yesterday, there were 1,266 active cases in Western Australia.

As at 4pm yesterday, there were a total of 191 people with COVID-19 in hospital, with three in ICU.

Sadly, this week's report to 4pm yesterday includes seven deaths, dating back to 9 June 2023, which were reported to WA Health in the last week, aged from 67 to 93 years.

Regional case data can be found here.

Total PCR tests for the timeframe were 5,730.

Total positive PCR tests for the timeframe were 396. Total positive rapid antigen tests (RATs) in this period were 1,948.

WA has recorded 1,343,686 cases since the COVID-19 pandemic began.

Anyone experiencing symptoms is strongly encouraged to stay home if they're unwell, and until symptoms have resolved.

Media contact: (08) 9222 4333
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=503760 time=1687188762 user_id=2156

One thing's for certain, masks dont stop the spread or at most, they do very little. If you can smell a fart with a mask on, the virus gets through as well.