The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503768 time=1687194550 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=503760 time=1687188762 user_id=2156

yeah well, I cannot help your nation of people who don't know how to stay healthy... we in WA managed it perfectly for 26 months or so.  It's all history now though.

One thing's for certain, masks dont stop the spread or at most, they do very little. If you can smell a fart with a mask on, the virus gets through as well.

I think Oak put something up at BF once and said studies in India showed a 11% reduction in covid spread... that wasn't that significant. But all the hospitals who have to deal with the influx of sick people needed every break they could get.

Masks only stop bacteria germ which is quite large compared to a virus germ.

They don't do little... they do a lot however they are filthy disgusting contraptions to poor wearers.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=503770 time=1687195000 user_id=2156

One thing's for certain, masks dont stop the spread or at most, they do very little. If you can smell a fart with a mask on, the virus gets through as well.

I think Oak put something up at BF once and said studies in India showed a 11% reduction in covid spread... that wasn't that significant. But all the hospitals who have to deal with the influx of sick people needed every break they could get.

They don't do little... they do a lot however they are filthy disgusting contraptions to poor wearers.

My son in law has only gotten minorly sick with COVID once. He believes the constant exposure he gets while working in the ER keeps him continuously inoculated. He's never been vaxed either.

Lokmar

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503771 time=1687203168 user_id=3351

My son in law has only gotten minorly sick with COVID once. He believes the constant exposure he gets while working in the ER keeps him continuously inoculated.

He's never been vaxed either even though the health agency that employs him pressured him very hard to do so. For a time, he expected to be fired because of that.

Herman

You must be the only person left that still believes masks worked. They don't and never did. We were lied to like everything else COVIE and you bought the lies like I once did now get over it like I did. If you don't they will do it again.

Frood

It was a test run to see how blind people are...and it was a resounding success..
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=503777 time=1687210762 user_id=1676
It was a test run to see how blind people are...and it was a resounding success..

It blows my mind that some folks still think masking, lockdowns and vaccine mandates worked when the evidence is unanimous it did not.

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=503755 time=1687187265 user_id=3390
The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published in January, 2023. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

"There is just no evidence that they" — masks — "make any difference," he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. "Full stop."

End of story. No more pretending masking made any frickin difference.

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=503763 time=1687190415 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=503762 time=1687189802 user_id=2156
We did so manage it perfectly.... we had no deaths, no community spread, no unemployment, no masks, from March 2020 to Christmas day 2021 when our border came down after we were all vacccinated.

You had lockdowns, you had mandatory masking and eventually vaccine mandates. All of these have been debunked as junk science. Your country and your state sheepishly went along with the lies. WA like all of Australia, like most of the world was a total fail. Australia kept out COVID for a little while, but at a great cost and it was inevitable anyway. This should never happen again, but it probably will.

Australia and New Zealand kept out COVID temporarily. But, it is like like trying to keep a canoe from filling up iwith water n heavy rainfall by emptying it with a coffee cup. It will eventually fill up with water like Australia filled up with COVID cases. No mask mandates, vaccine mandates or lockdowns could prevent it. Ya know why, none of them work. The health experts lied their asses off to us.

Shen Li

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published in January, 2023. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

"There is just no evidence that they" — masks — "make any difference," he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. "Full stop."

It's settled. Masks do nothing more than offer a false sense of security.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503798 time=1687233528 user_id=3389

It's settled. Masks do nothing more than offer a false sense of security.

I want to confront the young and old people I see at the shops and let them know they're harming their own selves...

...but this little devil on my shoulder pipes up "let the stupid motherfuckers die" almost every time.

Not that they'd listen anyway.... they should be in a psychiatric institution.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503778 time=1687212398 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=503777 time=1687210762 user_id=1676

It blows my mind that some folks still think masking, lockdowns and vaccine mandates worked when the evidence is unanimous it did not.

Evidence? How about plain and simple logical deduction? A 200 micron filter was never going to keep a 1 micron particle out. That's just for starters, add to that the material used in these masks was fabric and fabric has a tendency to do what exactly? Get wet when vapour is passing through it? What do you know about microorganisms and wet environments, hmm? And you're breathing in and out through what is effectively a germ farm... exactly what were you expecting to happen again?

The masks worked alright, the people who insisted you wear them did so because they wanted a bunch of you to get sick. Don't hand me any crap that "minister so-and-so had our state's interests at heart"; if your hero mandated maskurbation, he was explicitly acting against your interests. Shit, any high school student that paid attention in biology class could tell you it, they put the fear of death into you at every turn, then lined you up and said "do this shit for all of us" when said "shit" was positively the last thing you'd do if you were attempting to maintain your health.

I knew this back then the threat of mask mandates was still being dismissed as "conspiracy theory". Same for innoculating against what effectively was a variant of the common cold. Likely a few of you knew too, but you lined up to comply.

Where did it get you? Have any of you accepted the one truth in all of this yet... that you cannot comply your way out of tyranny?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503771 time=1687203168 user_id=3351

My son in law has only gotten minorly sick with COVID once. He believes the constant exposure he gets while working in the ER keeps him continuously inoculated. He's never been vaxed either.

I am not going over the same bullshit.... not everyone is a man in their prime like he is no doubt.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

How about you 4 dickheads shut your stupid ignorant traps.. ?

Yeah, I like the sound of that !
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=503817 time=1687269882 user_id=2156
How about you 4 dickheads shut your stupid ignorant traps.. ?

Yeah, I like the sound of that !

LOL! I've been polite.

Anywho, this entire covid lockdown was just about controlling the population. Most people bent over and got assrammed by their governments like good lemmings.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=503780 time=1687212830 user_id=3396

It will eventually fill up with water like Australia filled up with COVID cases. No mask mandates, vaccine mandates or lockdowns could prevent it.

TO date Canada has lost 52751 lives to covid.

To date Australia has lost  21,463, lives to covid.

The proof we are doing wayyyy better than Canada.

Ya know why, none of them work. The health experts lied their asses off to us.

How did they lie? I never heard lies, just reports of what they were aware of. They took the safest course which is what was expected they do.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

We're you vaxxed? Of course you were.
- Andy Warhol