Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504690 time=1687966402 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=504665 time=1687950773 user_id=2156

I am a firm believer in listening to your OWN inner voice. If it tells you to take the shot or not, go with that.

But don't get medical advice from your mates on the net. They mean well but their paranoia is glaring....

It seems to me the real issue is a severe lack of honesty from both politicians AND the heads of the medical community. The trust is gone. I really shouldnt have to trust my gut, I should be confident that I'm not being lied to or experimented on.  Both should have disclosed that masks were of limited effectiveness and that the effectiveness of the vax was limited. They chose to lie to push people into compliance. Worse yet, they outright lied about both. Even worse still, they abused and bullied people into FORCED compliance.

I guess you missed the memo we don't live in a perfect world. I don't ascribe to "they lied," .... also covid caused permanent injury. People haven't fully recovered from it. Covid has turned some people  vegetable and so what do you want to chance?,... Less severe symptoms from the covid shots versus crippling chronic fatique and/or death from the virus?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=504700 time=1687976430 user_id=2156
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504690 time=1687966402 user_id=3351

It seems to me the real issue is a severe lack of honesty from both politicians AND the heads of the medical community. The trust is gone. I really shouldnt have to trust my gut, I should be confident that I'm not being lied to or experimented on.  Both should have disclosed that masks were of limited effectiveness and that the effectiveness of the vax was limited. They chose to lie to push people into compliance. Worse yet, they outright lied about both. Even worse still, they abused and bullied people into FORCED compliance.

I guess you missed the memo we don't live in a perfect world. I don't ascribe to "they lied," .... also covid caused permanent injury. People haven't fully recovered from it. Covid has turned some people  vegetable and so what do you want to chance?,... Less severe symptoms from the covid shots versus crippling chronic fatique and/or death from the virus?

They absolutely lied and got caught about multiple lies.

Frood

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504659 time=1687944055 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=504604 time=1687905310 user_id=3396

I get that it aint easy for some folks to admit they were fooled, but it happened. And I fell for some it too. But, we have to fight that happening again.

Agreed on all counts. And I'm not inclined to make things difficult for those yet to admit their human error, I figure that when they are, I shouldn't be the one scaring them away from the table with ridicule and scorn.

Sometimes I can live by that benchmark, others.... well, I'm human too, therefore I can err myself.

Nah... fuck them.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

I guess you missed the memo we don't live in a perfect world. I don't ascribe to "they lied," ....

Why are you still in denial.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myths-told-by-covid-experts-now-debunked/">https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myths- ... -debunked/">https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myths-told-by-covid-experts-now-debunked/

Misinformation #1: Natural immunity offers little protection compared to vaccinated immunity

A Lancet study looked at 65 major studies in 19 countries on natural immunity. The researchers concluded that natural immunity was at least as effective as the primary COVID vaccine series.

Misinformation #2: Masks prevent COVID transmission

Cochran Reviews are considered the most authoritative and independent assessment of the evidence in medicine.

And one published last month by a highly respected Oxford research team found that masks had no significant impact on COVID transmission.

Misinformation #3: School closures reduce COVID transmission

The CDC ignored the European experience of keeping schools open, most without mask mandates.

Transmission rates were no different, evidenced by studies conducted in Spain and Sweden.

Misinformation #4: Myocarditis from the vaccine is less common than from the infection

Public health officials downplayed concerns about vaccine-induced myocarditis — or inflammation of the heart muscle.

They cited poorly designed studies that under-captured complication rates.

A flurry of well-designed studies said the opposite.

We now know that myocarditis is six to 28 times more common after the COVID vaccine than after the infection among 16- to 24-year-old males.

Tens of thousands of children likely got myocarditis, mostly subclinical, from a COVID vaccine they did not need because they were entirely healthy or because they already had COVID.

Misinformation #5: Young people benefit from a vaccine booster

the evidence was never there that they lower COVID mortality in young, healthy people.

That's probably why the CDC chose not to publish its data on hospitalization rates among boosted Americans under 50, when it published the same rates for those over 50.

Ultimately, White House pressure to recommend boosters for all was so intense that the FDA's two top vaccine experts left the agency in protest, writing scathing articles on how the data did not support boosters for young people.

Misinformation #6: Vaccine mandates increased vaccination rates

President Biden and other officials demanded that unvaccinated workers, regardless of their risk or natural immunity, be fired.

They demanded that soldiers be dishonorably discharged and nurses be laid off in the middle of a staffing crisis.

The mandate was based on the theory that vaccination reduced transmission rates — a notion later proven to be false.

But after the broad recognition that vaccination does not reduce transmission, the mandates persisted, and still do to this day.

A recent study from George Mason University details how vaccine mandates in nine major US cities had no impact on vaccination rates.

They also had no impact on COVID transmission rates.

Misinformation #7: COVID originating from the Wuhan lab is a conspiracy theory

Misinformation #8: It was important to get the second vaccine dose three or four weeks after the first dose

Misinformation #9: Data on the bivalent vaccine is 'crystal clear'

Dr. Ashish Jha famously said this, despite the bivalent vaccine being approved using data from eight mice.

To date, there has never been a randomized controlled trial of the bivalent vaccine.

In my opinion, the data are crystal clear that young people should not get the bivalent vaccine.

It would have also spared many children myocarditis.

Misinformation #10: One in five people get long COVID

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claims that 20% of COVID infections can result in long COVID.

But a UK study found that only 3% of COVID patients had residual symptoms lasting 12 weeks. What explains the disparity?

It's often normal to experience mild fatigue or weakness for weeks after being sick and inactive and not eating well.

Calling these cases long COVID is the medicalization of ordinary life.

Lokmar

"Misinformation #8: It was important to get the second vaccine dose three or four weeks after the first dose"

And remember, eventually they came out and said spreading the jabs out 4 months was far superior.

The fucking lies are STILL being told.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=504713 time=1687992456 user_id=3396
I guess you missed the memo we don't live in a perfect world. I don't ascribe to "they lied," ....

https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myths-told-by-covid-experts-now-debunked/">https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myths- ... -debunked/">https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myths-told-by-covid-experts-now-debunked/

Misinformation #1: Natural immunity offers little protection compared to vaccinated immunity

A Lancet study looked at 65 major studies in 19 countries on natural immunity. The researchers concluded that natural immunity was at least as effective as the primary COVID vaccine series.

Misinformation #2: Masks prevent COVID transmission

Cochran Reviews are considered the most authoritative and independent assessment of the evidence in medicine.

And one published last month by a highly respected Oxford research team found that masks had no significant impact on COVID transmission.

Misinformation #3: School closures reduce COVID transmission

The CDC ignored the European experience of keeping schools open, most without mask mandates.

Transmission rates were no different, evidenced by studies conducted in Spain and Sweden.

Misinformation #4: Myocarditis from the vaccine is less common than from the infection

Public health officials downplayed concerns about vaccine-induced myocarditis — or inflammation of the heart muscle.

They cited poorly designed studies that under-captured complication rates.

A flurry of well-designed studies said the opposite.

We now know that myocarditis is six to 28 times more common after the COVID vaccine than after the infection among 16- to 24-year-old males.

Tens of thousands of children likely got myocarditis, mostly subclinical, from a COVID vaccine they did not need because they were entirely healthy or because they already had COVID.

Misinformation #5: Young people benefit from a vaccine booster

the evidence was never there that they lower COVID mortality in young, healthy people.

That's probably why the CDC chose not to publish its data on hospitalization rates among boosted Americans under 50, when it published the same rates for those over 50.

Ultimately, White House pressure to recommend boosters for all was so intense that the FDA's two top vaccine experts left the agency in protest, writing scathing articles on how the data did not support boosters for young people.

Misinformation #6: Vaccine mandates increased vaccination rates

President Biden and other officials demanded that unvaccinated workers, regardless of their risk or natural immunity, be fired.

They demanded that soldiers be dishonorably discharged and nurses be laid off in the middle of a staffing crisis.

The mandate was based on the theory that vaccination reduced transmission rates — a notion later proven to be false.

But after the broad recognition that vaccination does not reduce transmission, the mandates persisted, and still do to this day.

A recent study from George Mason University details how vaccine mandates in nine major US cities had no impact on vaccination rates.

They also had no impact on COVID transmission rates.

Misinformation #7: COVID originating from the Wuhan lab is a conspiracy theory

Misinformation #8: It was important to get the second vaccine dose three or four weeks after the first dose

Misinformation #9: Data on the bivalent vaccine is 'crystal clear'

Dr. Ashish Jha famously said this, despite the bivalent vaccine being approved using data from eight mice.

To date, there has never been a randomized controlled trial of the bivalent vaccine.

In my opinion, the data are crystal clear that young people should not get the bivalent vaccine.

It would have also spared many children myocarditis.

Misinformation #10: One in five people get long COVID

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claims that 20% of COVID infections can result in long COVID.

But a UK study found that only 3% of COVID patients had residual symptoms lasting 12 weeks. What explains the disparity?

It's often normal to experience mild fatigue or weakness for weeks after being sick and inactive and not eating well.

Calling these cases long COVID is the medicalization of ordinary life.

Everything we were told about public health measures and vaccines were lies.

caskur

Everyone I know has had, 3, 4, or 5 shots... me only 2 Novavax. 2 aunts, 1uncle, step father and a younger vaccinated sister still haven't got covid yet...I am not even mildly interested in your conspiracy rubbish.... You stay with fear and paranoia.... I am and have been vaccinated for everything my whole life from babyhood and I am still standing. Australia is almost fully vaccinated and has 50% less deaths than Canada.... we won, you lost.

get over it!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=504731 time=1688027656 user_id=2156

Everyone I know has had, 3, 4, or 5 shots...

I count at least two people yet posting at this forum and who you have been in contact with... for YEARS... that give the lie to your statement. Unless you are using the word "know" in the biblical sense, in which case...
...2 aunts, 1uncle, step father and a younger vaccinated sister...

...you should probably move to Alabama where that kind of shit is tolerated.  :laugh3:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I KNOW IN REAL LIFE AND CAN SEE WITH MY OWN EYES.

does that compute?
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=504736 time=1688032803 user_id=2156

does that compute?

You fucked up, get over it, lol  :empathy:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504740 time=1688037376 user_id=3409
Quote from: caskur post_id=504736 time=1688032803 user_id=2156

does that compute?

can it loser.

I did not fuck up because you 2 tumbleweeds have been vaccinated. Every person in AUSTRALIA has been vaccinated at one time or another....
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

as i said.... some ppl just can't be fixed.... cross your fingers and with any luck the next round of vaccines will take care of the majority of em....

DKG

Everyone I know has had, 3, 4, or 5 shots... me only 2 Novavax. 2 aunts, 1uncle, step father and a younger vaccinated sister still haven't got covid yet...I am not even mildly interested in your conspiracy rubbish.... You stay with fear and paranoia.... I am and have been vaccinated for everything my whole life from babyhood and I am still standing. Australia is almost fully vaccinated and has 50% less deaths than Canada.... we won, you lost.

get over it!!!

Anecdotal evidence is fine, but the fact remains none of the vaccines did what they were paid billions to do and that is stop the spread. Big pharma no longer denies this fact. And I can think of unvaccinated people who did not catch COVID either.

caskur

It stop people dying... that is a fact...
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=504744 time=1688038891 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504740 time=1688037376 user_id=3409

can it loser.

I did not fuck up because you 2 tumbleweeds have been vaccinated.

According to your gubbnint the pair of us are "unvaccinated" because we did not line up with all the other meek mooks for the much venerated "clot shot". And both of us Purebloods are doing quite well. And we certainly aren't the only ones. I am in regular communication with a number of residents of that authoritarian shithole I call "Arse-trailer" who for a variety of reasons refused said clot shot. They're doing just fine too, not a single case of myocarditis among the lot of them, in spite of dire promises of "severe winter of Illness and Death".

I caught an early version of the Pinko Pox mind you. December 2019, I came down with a pre-alpha strain after a friend of mine contracted it visiting a military base in Manitoba, just after the Military World Games. Beat it in about three days from the onset of the first symptoms doing what I usually do - overdosing on Vitamin C supplements, fruit juice and smoking. Well, vaping nic-heavy e-juice actually, I had all but given up cigarettes by then. Pasteur's premise of providing an inhospitable environment for virii to propagate has served me well for decades, so I've never felt the need to roll up my sleeve just because some bought and paid for party flunkey insisted I treat myself as a human pincushion.

And you know this because... oh yeah, you were insisting I was going to cash my chips on the back of a Hepatitis C infection for five years running, in spite of a slew of tests returning no viral load whatsoever.

Still here. Still healthy. You should profit from my example. Live your healthiest life that you can, stop letting white smocked snake oil salesmen pump you full of Big Pharma spoo. If a guy who partied his arse into hospital over a quarter of a century ago can get his health running at an all time high, could you really say you could do any less?

- Biggie Smiles