Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

The U.S. national debt has surpassed $32 trillion for the first time in U.S. history, Treasury Department data released on June 17 showed.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503667 time=1687095103 user_id=3390
The U.S. national debt has surpassed $32 trillion for the first time in U.S. history, Treasury Department data released on June 17 showed.

Inflation is a good thing apparently. So sayeth the King Potato.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502660 time=1685897360 user_id=3389
What a fucking scam.

,,.,of course it was a scam.

Pig Pharma and all the government officials they had around the collar lined their pockets.

The way the Pandemic was handled was an absolute disgrace.

Given that the Pandemic was a National worldwide Emergency (andit truy was) no one sshould have profited for it at all. They should have suspended trading on pharmaceutical stocks altogether and found alternate methods to compensate those finding a cure/vaccine.

Anyways long story  short, the CEO of Pfizer is a crook and should be investigated:

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2020/11/11/gettyimages-1127605847_slide-de9753f8e6bf70b58541db23dc05d3afe6913bd9-s800-c85.webp">

Also the FDA in the States has no  more credibility as it was evident they were in bed with Pig Pharma. Little wonder that the head of the FDA resigned.

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1240w,f_auto,q_auto:best/rockcms/2023-05/230505-Rochelle-Walensky-ew-1242p-dce66e.jpg">

I noticed that even news organs of Big Business such as Barrons and the Wall Street Journal have stated that the FDA has serious credibilty problems over the way they handled the Pandemic.

It was shuc a charade of lies deceit, money laundering and corruption.

What's notable is that when you go onto google and type in 'I hate Pfizer', no search reslts show up. Just a paradoy about it

">

But evidently, plenty of people here and the Internet and around the World do indeed hate pfizer. Even google is in kahoots with Pig Pharma too.

Pfizer/Moderna and its shareholders should be taxed heavily for profiteering during the Pandemic

caskur

one of my husband's friend's neighbour has caught covid and developed brain damage and is on life support... she was vaccinated but she is not going to make it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: caskur post_id=503686 time=1687105897 user_id=2156
one of my husband's friend's neighbour has caught covid and developed brain damage and is on life support... she was vaccinated but she is not going to make it.

:shock:
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

cunts at bf told me I was murdering people by not masking. LMFAO!!!! Now, my own fucking doctor that tried to push that vax and mask bullshit on me freely admits the mask is worthless. Any of you who pushed mask and vax on people like me lest we be murderers should get ass cancer and die.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503711 time=1687142302 user_id=3351
cunts at bf told me I was murdering people by not masking. LMFAO!!!! Now, my own fucking doctor that tried to push that vax and mask bullshit on me freely admits the mask is worthless. Any of you who pushed mask and vax on people like me lest we be murderers should get ass cancer and die.

Quite obviously, your anti-masking antics killed 10s if not 100s of innocent bystanders, Lokmeer.

for that reason, I should report you to your nation's FBI & have you sent to the electric chair with extreme prejudice and with utmost expediency. Just like they did ta Ted Bundy in Florida.

That would keep America safe.

You're def an anti-masking terrorist...Lokmeer.

Shen Li

Masking as a safety measure has been universally debunked. Even Dr Death(Fauxci) admitted that.

caskur

We were told it stops your diseased spittle from escaping and settling on innocent surfaces and that is true. It didn't stop the threat of covid but it slowed the threat down considerably.  Those are the facts.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=503722 time=1687159058 user_id=2156
We were told it stops your diseased spittle from escaping and settling on innocent surfaces and that is true. It didn't stop the threat of covid but it slowed the threat down considerably.  Those are the facts.

A dirty piece of cloth offers no protection whatsoever.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503720 time=1687151721 user_id=3389
Masking as a safety measure has been universally debunked. Even Dr Death(Fauxci) admitted that.

Me, DSM, Blazor and a few others tried to explain that to people but most weren't simply having it...

The mania was real...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=503726 time=1687159705 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503720 time=1687151721 user_id=3389

Me, DSM, Blazor and a few others tried to explain that to people but most weren't simply having it...

The mania was real...

You and Blazor could not present a cogent argument if your lives depended on it. DSM, on the other hand, actually has a brain.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503728 time=1687159902 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=503726 time=1687159705 user_id=1676

The mania was real...

You and Blazor could not present a cogent argument if your lives depended on it. DSM, on the other hand, actually has a brain.

:001_rolleyes:

Ok, Fortune Cookie Karen...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=503730 time=1687160000 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503728 time=1687159902 user_id=3389

If you 2 ladies had any brains at all, you would have let DSM do the talking. You and Blaze stick to your bitchute vids.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503732 time=1687160343 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=503730 time=1687160000 user_id=1676

If you 2 ladies had any brains at all, you would have let DSM do the talking. You and Blaze stick to your bitchute vids.

^^^ I remember now how covid mania this one was....  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...