The best topic

Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 15, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Canadian man charged with second-degree murder after shooting armed home invader with legally owned gun

Started by DKG, February 22, 2023, 10:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

This sends the wrong message to armed burglars. They do not need to worry if a home has legal rifles or not.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian-man-2dm-self-defence?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian- ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian-man-2dm-self-defence?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

A man from Milton, Ontario, in Canada has been charged with second-degree murder after shooting a man who was trying to rob his home, as part of a five-man home invasion, according to the Toronto Star. One intruder was pronounced dead after being shot, and one more was arrested, while the remaining three are still at large.

At approximately 5 a.m., the suspects went to the house with the intent to commit robbery, according to police. The group was confronted by the man charged with the murder offense, Ali Mian, 22, and multiple gunshots were fired inside the home.

According to Mian's lawyer, Jag Virk, Mian lives with his mother, who was being attacked by one of the intruders, who was in possession of a firearm during the invasion.

"The intruder had a gun and was attacking his mother," Virk said.

The lawyer also told the outlet that Mian's gun is legally registered and that he only fired it once without the intention to kill. After shooting the armed man, Mian allegedly called the police.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau famously said in 2022 that citizens can't use guns for "self-protection" in the country.

Halton Region is no stranger to controversy, even with its police force once coming under scrutiny in 2017 for encouraging pronoun use among residents. Halton Police told the public to ask others what their "preferred pronouns" are — and took it a step further by publishing a "Handy Guide to Pronouns."

This is the same region in which the school board has asked students to walk to to school and even wear an extra sweater so administrators can turn down the heat in their schools to "fight climate change."

In addition, Halton District also employs the infamous teacher with gigantic, prosthetic breasts, defending the teacher's gender identity despite public outcry and international condemnation.

Both Mian and the arrested intruder are awaiting trial.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Fuck Tru-dump and self defense is a human right which cannot be taken away by any government.

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=494648 time=1677079925 user_id=3390
This sends the wrong message to armed burglars. They do not need to worry if a home has legal rifles or not.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian-man-2dm-self-defence?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian- ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian-man-2dm-self-defence?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

A man from Milton, Ontario, in Canada has been charged with second-degree murder after shooting a man who was trying to rob his home, as part of a five-man home invasion, according to the Toronto Star. One intruder was pronounced dead after being shot, and one more was arrested, while the remaining three are still at large.

At approximately 5 a.m., the suspects went to the house with the intent to commit robbery, according to police. The group was confronted by the man charged with the murder offense, Ali Mian, 22, and multiple gunshots were fired inside the home.

According to Mian's lawyer, Jag Virk, Mian lives with his mother, who was being attacked by one of the intruders, who was in possession of a firearm during the invasion.

The lawyer also told the outlet that Mian's gun is legally registered and that he only fired it once without the intention to kill. After shooting the armed man, Mian allegedly called the police.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau famously said in 2022 that citizens can't use guns for "self-protection" in the country.

Halton Region is no stranger to controversy, even with its police force once coming under scrutiny in 2017 for encouraging pronoun use among residents. Halton Police told the public to ask others what their "preferred pronouns" are — and took it a step further by publishing a "Handy Guide to Pronouns."

This is the same region in which the school board has asked students to walk to to school and even wear an extra sweater so administrators can turn down the heat in their schools to "fight climate change."

In addition, Halton District also employs the infamous teacher with gigantic, prosthetic breasts, defending the teacher's gender identity despite public outcry and international condemnation.

As the saying goes, I would rather be tried by twelve than carried by six. If there are armed thieves in your house and you have a rifle, use it.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=494663 time=1677097111 user_id=3396

As the saying goes, I would rather be tried by twelve than carried by six. If there are armed thieves in your house and you have a rifle, use it.

^^^THIS!!!!!! He should have shat on the corpse BTW.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=494663 time=1677097111 user_id=3396
Quote from: DKG post_id=494648 time=1677079925 user_id=3390

People will use any means necessary to save their own lives.

Odinson

Weird place...

Police encouraging people to use proper pronouns implies that its legally enforced.

In here the cops only say "obey the speed-limit, drive safely".

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494698 time=1677121949 user_id=136
Weird place...

Police encouraging people to use proper pronouns implies that its legally enforced.

In here the cops only say "obey the speed-limit, drive safely".

Southern Ontario snivil serpents are super woke.

Odinson

Cops getting involved in gender politics... Smh.

On-topic...

It doesnt matter if its legal or not, you have the right to defend your and your loved ones life.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494700 time=1677122489 user_id=136
Cops getting involved in gender politics... Smh.

On-topic...

It doesnt matter if its legal or not, you have the right to defend your and your loved ones life.

It's always moral, even when it's not legal.

Dove

Nothing infuriates me more than people getting in legal trouble for fucking defending themselves!

Come the fuck on! This man did NOTHING wrong!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=494731 time=1677161175 user_id=3266
Nothing infuriates me more than people getting in legal trouble for fucking defending themselves!

Come the fuck on! This man did NOTHING wrong!

I have never even touched a firearm, but like any rational person, I agree.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=494793 time=1677216168 user_id=3214
Un fucking believable !

Canadian craziness. Most of us are numb to it.

Berry Sweet

I heard about this.   There is no justice in Canada.   Judges love criminals.  They love giving them chance after chance after chance....hence the revolving door.  Nothing ever gets done cause judges always dismiss everything or there "isn't enough time"....I went thru this for 7 years....always fighting the same thing abd being told "there isn't enough time, serve him again and come back"....and the same thing would happen all over.  These pukes make 6 figure incomes and they know fuck all.  This went on for 7 years.  Finally after 7 years I went big time and headed for trial....before that we had a case conference with a judge....this judge was so pathetic....she literally wouldn't help me with the simplest of things...and since it had being going on repeatedly for seven years I requested jail time.  The judge just looked at me like a deer in headlights....I told her it was the law...both him and judges keep ignoring me, this requires the guy goes to jail...she knew I was right....so she tried to down play everything as feeling sorry for him....I was having none of it by this time....so I asked her if she was stupid?  Every move she made, I corrected her with the laws that were set in place (pays to educate yourself!) She had no choice but to do what I said....God, did I ever give it to her!!  I also scared him so bad that he made a deal with my lawyer abd walked away.  Justice was served that day cause I knew how to be the perfect bitch.

Canada is screwed.  You have zero rights to protect yourself.  Criminals also come first.   Pathetic.  Keep protecting the criminals and the addicts...keep giving them chance after chance and then sit there like a stoopid doofus and wonder why regular people don't get along with criminals.

Like I said before and I'll say it again....judges need to be replaced by AI because they can't do their job....this is the future and it is coming...you can Google this find info on it.  In the future it cpuld be illegal not to use AI in court.  A lot of money can be saved getting rid of these idiots.