The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the government is trying to kill OH

Started by Dove, February 23, 2023, 01:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=494911 time=1677317934 user_id=2156
I definitely am a one eyed WA person, colour me guilty.

If things are going up it'll be wogs burning their businesses down for the insurance money.

my cousin and 5 of her 6 kids are relocating to NSW.... one is staying to go to John Curtin High....

I'm not happy they going.....

Kid, be honest. Wouldn't you rather live on a canola farm in Saskatchewan.

caskur

lol.... I will never live any except 5 minutes inland from the beautiful Indian Ocean...

seen my latest vid of paradise?

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

I have had too much barrel wash to appreciate your video. Do you want to sit on old Herman's knee, sip some swish, and tell me about it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494864 time=1677269792 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=494862 time=1677269049 user_id=2221

Everything. Put Biden on that list too.

Huh?? My Dad was a division engineer for CN when we first came to Canada. Derailments happen everyday across North America. Most are minor and happen in yards. Canada has more derailments than the US in winter due to pull-aparts(contraction). The US has more in the summer due to track buckling(heat expansion).

The derailment in Ohio was not caused by either of these. However, it was caused by people not doing their jobs. If what I'm hearing is true, that the hot box detector failed to send messages to the conductor and hoghead, then signals maintainers did not do their inspections/maintenance. If the hot box detector did send messages to the train crew, it's their fault for not stopping. The latter is the more likely cause. We've had at least one derailment because of this in Canada, but the cars that derailed were not carrying dangerous goods.

I don't like any of the companies and people you mentioned, but they didn't derail this train. It was employees of NS that fucked up. Blaming Trump for cancelling expensive braking systems would not have kept cars between the rails. Blaming Biden's libtard paymasters would not have done anything either.

I get all that Shen, understandable. I even use to do advertising for train brake parts and such, so I know about these things.

Was it human error, more than likely. But we have to also look at how it got to that point. The rail strike, Biden didnt wanna hear it. The railroad folk's biggest complaint, was that they were understaffed. Cant do a job properly if understaffed. Was this orchestrated? Highly possible. Short the staff, cause accidents that cripple the nation, in come Globohomo to "fix things".

This is why I think the media likes to say Norfolk Southern, instead of Vanguard or Blackrock. Those companies are known for driving other companies into the ground. Profit as much as possible, then let it die. Plus not mentioning those companies, keeps folks from researching those companies and the shady shit they doing.

Also, Blackrock and Vanguard been buying up a bunch of land out West, along with Bill Gates. Has to be a reason why.

I also find it odd, that the train was on fire for several miles, before pulling into a town, where a major water source is. PLUS a movie about it!!!!

I cant stand these fucks, take me to China with you when you go lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=494903 time=1677310919 user_id=1676
3 fires in Mexican petro units (1 of which was based in Texas) break out in one day....

Are we getting it yet, people?

Everything is burning up

Food plants, petro plants, food manufacturing/warehousing, et cetera...

This has been going on for awhile now.

They are taking back all the gains the last couple of hundred years have given us "common" people.

No fuel, no food, no fertilisers, no products.... we will own nothing and we will worship our new global government overlords... or perish.

I say.... fuck that. I will always find a way out of their shit-leading.

I been talking about this too, but no one is paying attention  :sad:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=494973 time=1677516380 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494864 time=1677269792 user_id=3389

Huh?? My Dad was a division engineer for CN when we first came to Canada. Derailments happen everyday across North America. Most are minor and happen in yards. Canada has more derailments than the US in winter due to pull-aparts(contraction). The US has more in the summer due to track buckling(heat expansion).

The derailment in Ohio was not caused by either of these. However, it was caused by people not doing their jobs. If what I'm hearing is true, that the hot box detector failed to send messages to the conductor and hoghead, then signals maintainers did not do their inspections/maintenance. If the hot box detector did send messages to the train crew, it's their fault for not stopping. The latter is the more likely cause. We've had at least one derailment because of this in Canada, but the cars that derailed were not carrying dangerous goods.

I don't like any of the companies and people you mentioned, but they didn't derail this train. It was employees of NS that fucked up. Blaming Trump for cancelling expensive braking systems would not have kept cars between the rails. Blaming Biden's libtard paymasters would not have done anything either.

I get all that Shen, understandable. I even use to do advertising for train brake parts and such, so I know about these things.

Was it human error, more than likely. But we have to also look at how it got to that point. The rail strike, Biden didnt wanna hear it. The railroad folk's biggest complaint, was that they were understaffed. Cant do a job properly if understaffed. Was this orchestrated? Highly possible. Short the staff, cause accidents that cripple the nation, in come Globohomo to "fix things".

This is why I think the media likes to say Norfolk Southern, instead of Vanguard or Blackrock. Those companies are known for driving other companies into the ground. Profit as much as possible, then let it die. Plus not mentioning those companies, keeps folks from researching those companies and the shady shit they doing.

Also, Blackrock and Vanguard been buying up a bunch of land out West, along with Bill Gates. Has to be a reason why.

I also find it odd, that the train was on fire for several miles, before pulling into a town, where a major water source is. PLUS a movie about it!!!!

I don't think you get it. If you did, you'd know the conductor and the hoghead ignored 2 hot box detector warnings. That is cardinal rule violation under CROR rules and I'm sure the US too. They were supposed to bring the train to a controlled stop, but they didn't.

Like almost all derailments this occurred because rail employees didn't follow rules. Not a lack of expensive train brakes and not because Blackrock is buying everything in sight.

Odinson

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495020 time=1677613626 user_id=3389

I don't think you get it. If you did, you'd know the conductor and the hoghead ignored 2 hot box detector warnings. That is cardinal rule violation under CROR rules and I'm sure the US too. They were supposed to bring the train to a controlled stop, but they didn't.

Like almost all derailments this occurred because rail employees didn't follow rules. Not a lack of expensive train brakes and not because Blackrock is buying everything in sight.

It's easy to sabotage shit when you can blame it on a few blue collar workers.

I'd like to see what they have to say about this shit on record.

Unless they've died suddenly.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=495049 time=1677656315 user_id=1676

It seems like the employees did it to themselves. They ignored a safety alert.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=495054 time=1677674566 user_id=3390

Maybe.... maybe not.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=495055 time=1677674993 user_id=1676

Maybe.... maybe not.

I remember after Lac Megantic and the two explosive derailments in Saskatchewan, railways can pinpoint exactly what causes any derailment. So can airlines.

Blazor

Is that what they are saying now? That they purposely ignored warnings?

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=495057 time=1677675927 user_id=3390
Quote from: Frood post_id=495055 time=1677674993 user_id=1676

Maybe.... maybe not.

I remember after Lac Megantic and the two explosive derailments in Saskatchewan, railways can pinpoint exactly what causes any derailment. So can airlines.

My my, you're a trusting sort.....  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

They ignored 2 safety warnings. Fire their irresponsible asses.