News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Do you want this forum to move to another host?

Started by Anonymous, May 04, 2014, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The location of the actual server is not the point anyhow. I would take "Vancouver based" as the site members being predominantly Vancouver wherever the physical server resides .... in other words, what the site "puts itself forward as" is all that matters.

For example our BC business uses one of the best providers there is and whose servers are in Dallas ... but anyone seeing the site itself would not know or care unless they tried specifically  to know. They are there to examine our product, period just as a person who wishes to post in a forum does not know or care where the server resides.

WTF, First Shen argues with me now you?

Do I have to pull rank?  :shock:

It does matter. So , THERE!!!

Last word.

keeper

And, I don't post over on the dark side as much as I used to for Obvious Reasons and honestly I doubt I will post much here. I'm hoping Fashy gets her own forum. But I understand if she doesn't.

To bad Blurt caved and went back, Hypocrite must have naked pictures of Blurt  :o Blackmailing him I bet.

cc

lol ... an upskirt  penis pic is good blackmail material

I post there a lot less than I used to ... and with little enthusiasm.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frost

It's good here Fashion, no change needed I can see. :) fine job.

cc

Hi Blue!!

Actually Keeps, I wasn't arguing one way or the other. It's up to the manager as she is the one who has to keep it running ... and I accept her decision.

It would be nice to have own server for sure, but that requires the ability and time to handle wonky software issues, glitches, hackers messing it all up   etc. Blue has his own, but he's a a good teckie.

keeper

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Hi Blue!!

Actually Keeps, I wasn't arguing one way or the other. It's up to the manager as she is the one who has to keep it running ... and I accept her decision.

It would be nice to have own server for sure, but that requires the ability and time to handle wonky software issues, glitches, hackers messing it all up   etc. Blue has his own, but he's a a good teckie.

Purple Herman coming your way missy moo

cc

Frost

My server has been good for a while now, very happy with them at the moment.

For a few years they gave me a lot of grief I have to say, killed the forum off twice thanks to them.

The good thing about many servers now is they will help to an extent, but you are paying for service after all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"And, I don't post over on the dark side as much as I used to for Obvious Reasons and honestly I doubt I will post much here. I'm hoping Fashy gets her own forum. But I understand if she doesn't.

To bad Blurt caved and went back, Hypocrite must have naked pictures of Blurt  :o Blackmailing him I bet.

Ah stick around Keeps. I'm back to work now ya know. This means I will soon be able to pour my booty into skin tight denim in the near future. Don't ya wanna see some pics? ;)

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"And, I don't post over on the dark side as much as I used to for Obvious Reasons and honestly I doubt I will post much here. I'm hoping Fashy gets her own forum. But I understand if she doesn't.

Ah stick around Keeps. I'm back to work now ya know. This means I will soon be able to pour my booty into skin tight denim in the near future. Don't ya wanna see some pics? ;)

Obviously you haven't seen me parked outside your house.  :lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Blue"My server has been good for a while now, very happy with them at the moment.

For a few years they gave me a lot of grief I have to say, killed the forum off twice thanks to them.

The good thing about many servers now is they will help to an extent, but you are paying for service after all.

Hiya Pal, Nice to see you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Obviously you haven't seen me parked outside your house.  :lol:

Two flashes of the lights means my husband is working out of town. ;)

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Keeper"Too bad Blurt caved and went back, Hypocrite must have naked pictures of Blurt  :o Blackmailing him I bet.

One man's cave-in is another man's search for buried treasure, Keeps.

And you know damn well you're the only one who has naked pictures of me.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Keeper"Too bad Blurt caved and went back, Hypocrite must have naked pictures of Blurt  :o Blackmailing him I bet.

One man's cave-in is another man's search for buried treasure, Keeps.

And you know damn well you're the only one who has naked pictures of me.  :lol:

It's really nobody's business, but your own. However, it was quite the about face.