Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

DIVORCE

Started by caskur, April 13, 2023, 09:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=498595 time=1682261601 user_id=2156
I have decided I hate my husband but don't know what to do about it.

Kurt the kunt....

White people shouldn't be allowed to get married and reproduce. They are disgusting.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=498607 time=1682266506 user_id=3390

Kurt the kunt....

How long have you been married?

39 years next August,... why?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498627 time=1682271113 user_id=3389

Kurt the kunt....

White people shouldn't be allowed to get married and reproduce. They are disgusting.

there are 5 billion too many people period!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=498634 time=1682272042 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498627 time=1682271113 user_id=3389

there are 5 billion too many people period!

Slaughter the whites starting with your fat, hairy white ass.

Odinson

The population was only 2 billion in the 1940´s.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=498640 time=1682272860 user_id=136

Ya so. Where are you going with this?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498642 time=1682273134 user_id=3389

The population is getting bigger and fast.

Our system requires ever expanding population.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=498645 time=1682273351 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498642 time=1682273134 user_id=3389

We require more cheap energy, but you whites don't want that.

caskur

Yes, 2, 3 billion is a comfortable population,...7.8 billion is disgusting.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=498648 time=1682274142 user_id=2156

Yes, 2, 3 billion is a comfortable population,...7.8 billion is disgusting.

Then put your money where your mouth is and kill urself.

caskur

I learned new word a couple of days ago that describes some of us,....Weltschmerz.
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Yo people...don't linger around breathing in the last wif of a bad fart of a marriage...If ypur partner is awful, just leave...it can be hard, but it's what's best...you can't fix psycho.

I DO HAZ DE QUESTION, THO....

How do you get rid of your kid who is 19-20 years old?  Refuses to find work ot do anything?  Treats you like trash?

** please note, this is not my issue...my kid is actually really good..goes to school, is volunteering right now and has just started to look for work and will be getting the drivers license soon...still a minor.

I know a few single parents whose kids have aged out and just bloody terrible!  They destroy the home....holes in walls and doors...doors ripped off Hinges in the kitchen...big messes...real bad attitudes...refusal to get work and support themselves..call their moms lazy bitches and all sorts of vile shit.

One of my friends wants to move out of her 2 bdrm place and move in with her bf...but her son who is now 20...refuses to do anything...she's so upset by this...what does this woman do??

I get it, it's her son and even tho he's the way he is, she doesnt want to leave him homeless but is on her last straw with him...

...should she just give notice to her landlord abd leave on her own into he bfs place...and give her son 30 days to fuckin do something? And just leave him there on his own to figure it  out?

I feel once she hits her breaking point she may do this.

Anyone dealt with this? Or k ow anyone who has? Any stories? I'd love to help my friend out of this situation...she's so nice and a hard worker...she doesn't deserve this...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Odinson post_id=498645 time=1682273351 user_id=136

Unfortunately there's only one continent that has high birth rates these days, and that's Africa.  So I guess we know who our new neighbours will be soon, as every Western nation imports hordes of them in an attempt to keep our ponzi scheme propped up.

We're gonna get BLACKED!

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=498694 time=1682306641 user_id=164
Yo people...don't linger around breathing in the last wif of a bad fart of a marriage...If ypur partner is awful, just leave...it can be hard, but it's what's best...you can't fix psycho.

I DO HAZ DE QUESTION, THO....

How do you get rid of your kid who is 19-20 years old?  Refuses to find work ot do anything?  Treats you like trash?

** please note, this is not my issue...my kid is actually really good..goes to school, is volunteering right now and has just started to look for work and will be getting the drivers license soon...still a minor.

I know a few single parents whose kids have aged out and just bloody terrible!  They destroy the home....holes in walls and doors...doors ripped off Hinges in the kitchen...big messes...real bad attitudes...refusal to get work and support themselves..call their moms lazy bitches and all sorts of vile shit.

One of my friends wants to move out of her 2 bdrm place and move in with her bf...but her son who is now 20...refuses to do anything...she's so upset by this...what does this woman do??

I get it, it's her son and even tho he's the way he is, she doesnt want to leave him homeless but is on her last straw with him...

...should she just give notice to her landlord abd leave on her own into he bfs place...and give her son 30 days to fuckin do something? And just leave him there on his own to figure it  out?

I feel once she hits her breaking point she may do this.

Anyone dealt with this? Or k ow anyone who has? Any stories? I'd love to help my friend out of this situation...she's so nice and a hard worker...she doesn't deserve this...

If the kid is useless, he should look at getting into some sort of supportive housing sooner rather than later before his ass ends up homeless.  I think they have programs and shit to teach useful skills.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=498697 time=1682308500 user_id=3397
If the kid is useless, he should look at getting into some sort of supportive housing sooner rather than later before his ass ends up homeless.  I think they have programs and shit to teach useful skills.

Sadly, he has issues.  She has an older daughter who is doing great...but this one is something else.  I know a few others who I don't want to talk to anymore because of their kids behaviour..its not the parents fault...these are people with multiple kids...all of them are good except the one.

Once a kid turns 18, they ahe out and the system abandons them.  There is help, but it's hard to access.  There are waiting lists everywhere that can take years before you get help with anything.

There are too many people and not enough workers/people to help...there ate shortages everywhere...and now the CRA is on strike, which will do nothing but slow everything down even more.

It sounds like her son is a candidate for disability...this is a difficult area tho and wait lists are extreme....with all of his problems and refusal to help himself...it will take years to achieve anything for this kid.  It's extremely difficult to get on disability today...its quite the process...they don't just approve anyone, it's pretty strict.

Any housing that becomes available, instead of existing Canadian citizens in need or our younger generation who are struggling...it goes to refugees and immigrants...it makes no sense.