Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I think Oak has the right idea

Started by Erica Mena, April 14, 2023, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497772 time=1681578280 user_id=3389
Quote from: caskur post_id=497771 time=1681577611 user_id=2156

Sorry, I have no knowledge of what, EL or DV means... extralegs is a true nutter. Very abusive to Berry Sweet. The men there are passive aggressive to down right insane.. extralegs leans towards insanity..

He's just an attention whoring troll who stole a handle.

His act is as stale as Joe's troll routine.

formosan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497762 time=1681568683 user_id=2845
Quote from: Guest post_id=497729 time=1681527353
I've never had that problem, not in nearly 30 years of forum posting.

But I've riled up plenty that do.  ac_biggrin

I've changed tho. I dragged someone in a thread about Jesus Christ. Not good at all

I was talking to an old old friend from way back and he was shocked that I'm still on forums. He asked me what my soon to be 46 year old self was doing, arguing with people. He said if I'm bored, go exercise  :laugh:

I could tell what people would post before reading them..

All our positions are dug in.....there's nothing new being posted and since nobody is joining forums anymore the predictability became a bit tedious for me......I had been feeling this way for the last two years I ran this forum..

I suspect the same reasons for other departed posters like Renee, kiebers, Azhya, and Bricktop..

It's nothing against any of the remaining posters......it's a reflection of the reality of forums in 2023..

I don't really want to look at a senior citizens posting the same pictures of himself he's been posting for many years and calling people childish names over the same time......I can think of more productive ways to use my spare time..

Having said all that, this forum has had it's ups and downs at different times..

The owner of BF could go on another banning spree and things will pick up here......one never knows.
too old to be a fashionista

Herman

Quote from: formosan post_id=497800 time=1681591822 user_id=3391

I've changed tho. I dragged someone in a thread about Jesus Christ. Not good at all

I was talking to an old old friend from way back and he was shocked that I'm still on forums. He asked me what my soon to be 46 year old self was doing, arguing with people. He said if I'm bored, go exercise  :laugh:

The owner of BF could go on another banning spree and things will pick up here......one never knows.

Ya, that could happen again. If it did, Blazor, Breakfall, cw, Dove, Garraty, and Scouse might return.

Erica Mena

Hi Fash. I hope you're well

Herman, those are the only people I'd want here. Oh and Weeg.

Fash is right. Nobody joins forums anymore. They're all on Twitter now
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497768 time=1681572378 user_id=3389

I get that too. I'll be 39 in September. I've been on forums since I was in high school. I suppose I'm still for nostalgic reasons more than anything.

Newbie...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497821 time=1681627323 user_id=2845
Hi Fash. I hope you're well

Herman, those are the only people I'd want here. Oh and Weeg.

Fash is right. Nobody joins forums anymore. They're all on Twitter now

Twitter is for flaming and trolling. Forums are for friends, acquaintances, and flaming and trolling.

See? They're totally different kettles of fish (or Murdy's panty hamper)...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Many have actually died lest we forget..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497704 time=1681500319 user_id=2845
These forums bring out the toxic in a person.

I feel like I relapsed and went back to my old ways.

Maybe she doesn't post anymore because people made fun of her weight, called her 'Fat Lily' etc.

Best if these forums didn't allow attacks on a person because of their weight, ethnicity & for merely being a woman.

I often disagreed with Oak/Lily and yet I never made fun of her weight nor made personal attacks on her in any way.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=497827 time=1681640317 user_id=97

Maybe she doesn't post anymore because people made fun of her weight, called her 'Fat Lily' etc.

Best if these forums didn't allow attacks on a person because of their weight, ethnicity & for merely being a woman.

I often disagreed with Oak/Lily and yet I never made fun of her weight nor made personal attacks on her in any way.

I agree. These forums are repetitive enough without weight and height lames.

Erica Mena

Quote from: JOE post_id=497827 time=1681640317 user_id=97

Oak is a good poster when she's not in rage mode.
<t></t>

caskur

Well Big chases people off boards and so does Dovey if people lean left... so they really need pulling up over it...

BIGGIE won't listen though and Dovey feels justified because of Oaks behaviour... Oak is no harmless kitten though, her type do not like people who aren't woke.

A break from toxicity is probably Oaks best bet. And also moving to other groups you meet new people. I am in another Canadian group which is VERY pleasant. There are zero trolls there just regular Canadians with great manners.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=497834 time=1681656157 user_id=2156
Well Big chases people off boards and so does Dovey if people lean left... so they really need pulling up over it...

BIGGIE won't listen though and Dovey feels justified because of Oaks behaviour... Oak is no harmless kitten though, her type do not like people who aren't woke.

A break from toxicity is probably Oaks best bet. And also moving to other groups you meet new people. I am in another Canadian group which is VERY pleasant. There are zero trolls there just regular Canadians with great manners.

Oak complains. I don't have the patience for it.

We don't talk, but we don't go at it bad either. It's like we're bonded cuz of the Latina factor. I don't like the personal attacks with those three. It gets ugly fast
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497835 time=1681656521 user_id=2845
Quote from: caskur post_id=497834 time=1681656157 user_id=2156

Oak complains. I don't have the patience for it.

We don't talk, but we don't go at it bad either. It's like we're bonded cuz of the Latina factor. I don't like the personal attacks with those three. It gets ugly fast

There is 3 over there I would temp ban but you can always just use the ignore feature. I have 2 or 3 on ignore... DILF and Realgrim and Weeg...not interested in tards at all.

I think I might put 3 more on ignore...  Biggie, Admin and Seamajor... not because I don't like them but because their posts are time consuming spam unfunny and completely witless.
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

I already have admin and semen on ignore. I'm taking a break from that board for now.
<t></t>