The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Interested?

Started by Melson Gibson, May 25, 2023, 02:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502044 time=1685255722 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501968 time=1685190394 user_id=3409
Man that is green.

I sure miss Canadian summers. Nothing like them in the world.

I think it's a Pacific Northwest thing.  When shit grows here, it REALLY grows.  Moderate temps combined with just enough rainfall to keep things green, without needing much human intervention.

Years ago I used to truck through the Southwestern US States, and the first time I witnessed the absolute desolate desert was quite shocking to me.  We're talking Mojave and such...  I couldn't believe people even lived there, but they do.  It was a beautiful thing to experience, trucking all throughout Cali, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, but you couldn't pay me enough to reside in that desolate wasteland.

I don't doubt the Mojave has its own innate beauty, I've seen the deserts of Australia and they can be pretty mindblowing too. But I know what I'd see if you'd pointed your camera skywards in that shot. I've seen it often enough over the Ottawa Valley and think it integral to making the colours of the landscape leap out at you with such vibrancy.

Canada is a good place. But for covid and the way the government leeches waeponized it against the people, I'd still be there.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Canada is a good place with a very bad government.

Berry Sweet

Oh God..not this again  :001_rolleyes:   he's posted this so many times in the past...videos too.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502087 time=1685287240 user_id=3374

Yes.  Thx for noticing!  Where are you from?

The only people who don't seem to understand we have a bad abd neglectful government are the ones from shithole countries who want to come here.  The only ones following JT on social media are the exact same idiots.  Hardly any Canadians follow him...unless to mock him or say nasty things.  I hope he gets voted out in the next election.  If not, Canada is doomed.

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502119 time=1685316170 user_id=164
Oh God..not this again  :001_rolleyes:   he's posted this so many times in the past...videos too.

Oh man. We already have Seamoron posting the same thirty year old pictures of himself for years and pretending they were taken yesterday.

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502120 time=1685316344 user_id=164

The only people who don't seem to understand we have a bad abd neglectful government are the ones from shithole countries who want to come here.  The only ones following JT on social media are the exact same idiots.  Hardly any Canadians follow him...unless to mock him or say nasty things.  I hope he gets voted out in the next election.  If not, Canada is doomed.

Apparently Justine is still liked in Quebec and the Maritimes.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=502122 time=1685316504 user_id=3396

Apparently Justine is still liked in Quebec and the Maritimes.

That's where all the stupid people are.  The west should separate from the east.. the west is more Conservative.

All my life, I've always felt Canada was always centered on the Maritimes, Ontario and Quebec....the rest is never involved.

This government is horrible...there have been billions upon  bIllinois of dollars "invested" and absolutely nothing has been done.  

The east coast had a water turbine project to produce energy and JT has nothing to support it and the company has left...so much for his greener future...Quebec has rivers and damns to produce energy and he has done nothing....and then there's the pipeline in BC which is at snail pace and cost billions over budget and is still not done...instead he has 2 carbon taxes....most Canadians think there is only one....there is actually a 3rd one....there is so much corruption and nonsense....im fully convinced this is all money laundering...there is no way it costs that much....other countries don't cost as much as we do...its unacceptable.

Herman

As soon as Justine's government bought Trans Mountain, I knew it would cost many times more than it would if a private company owned it. I also know it will never get built which is exactly what Justine wanted.

Berry Sweet

Canada has potential to do and become a lot.  But Justin keeps shutting everything down everything or putting billions into projects that just sit.  Carbon tax is not going to save the environment....nor is drinking out of "cardboard water drinking thingies"....this Liberal government has got to go!  

I grew up with a Conservative government...it was good....the Liberals have destroyed everything....young people today don't know what a conservative government is like...they only know Liberals....and this government is not for Canadians...its for everyone else except Canadians.

Did you see JT talking to the PM of Italy?  Trying to tell her Canadians are concerned about their non-exclusive ways with the LGBT community....what a fuckin dolt...no we're not...we don't give 2 shits about other countries inclusions and non-inclusions....we want homes and jobs!  More affordability...we want to live....we don't give a shit about a bunch of snowflakes whose feelings are hurt for pathetic reasons.  What a loon...telling other countries what to do..so embarrassing.

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502133 time=1685319302 user_id=164
Canada has potential to do and become a lot.  But Justin keeps shutting everything down everything or putting billions into projects that just sit.  Carbon tax is not going to save the environment....nor is drinking out of "cardboard water drinking thingies"....this Liberal government has got to go!  

I grew up with a Conservative government...it was good....the Liberals have destroyed everything....young people today don't know what a conservative government is like...they only know Liberals....and this government is not for Canadians...its for everyone else except Canadians.

Did you see JT talking to the PM of Italy?  Trying to tell her Canadians are concerned about their non-exclusive ways with the LGBT community....what a fuckin dolt...no we're not...we don't give 2 shits about other countries inclusions and non-inclusions....we want homes and jobs!  More affordability...we want to live....we don't give a shit about a bunch of snowflakes whose feelings are hurt for pathetic reasons.  What a loon...yelling other countries what to do..so embarrassing.

Ya, you and I are really concerned that Italians are not chopping the bits off of underage boys. He is destroying our country and embarrassing us abroad.

Berry Sweet

I like to know what citizens from other countries think of Canadians?  My dad watches a European news channel...they speak Greek and have a few new casters who laugh at JT and his stupidity thru pics of him and his pic / article of his stupidity on the cover of a European news paper.  Why can't this teach the 3rd world trash we keep letting in?

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502136 time=1685319878 user_id=164
I like to know what citizens from other countries think of Canadians?  My dad watches a European news channel...they speak Greek and have a few new casters who laugh at JT and his stupidity thru pics of him and his pic / article of his stupidity on the cover of a European news paper.  Why can't this teach the 3rd world trash we keep letting in?

I can tell you what Russians, and Ukrainians who are aware of him think of him. He is a woke joke. Not a serious leader at all. Why would people in this country vote for a painful unqualified wanker like that.

Adolf Oliver Bush

he only ones following JT on social media are the exact same idiots.  Hardly any Canadians follow him...unless to mock him or say nasty things.  I hope he gets voted out in the next election.

I hope he gets violated tomorrow. I hope someone stuffs an unreasonable amount of cuban cigars up his clack and sets fire to them while the RCMP rides a troupe of rainbow farting unicorns across his furry little balls. I would smile bigly if that happened.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502136 time=1685319878 user_id=164

I can tell you this much, his currency varies depending on who you talk to. I was talking to someone last year about him and all the things he'd done, to me, to other Canadians, to mutual friende I and he had known, some from a very young age.

The response floored me - the guy I was talking to held that Trudy "wasn't so bad. Besides" he continued "we have Trump!" And he wondered why I told him that he didnt have the first clue what he was talking about.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502139 time=1685320312 user_id=3409

The response floored me - the guy I was talking to held that Trudy "wasn't so bad. Besides" he continued "we have Trump!"

What a retard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview