The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Interested?

Started by Melson Gibson, May 25, 2023, 02:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=502135 time=1685319537 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502133 time=1685319302 user_id=164
Did you see JT talking to the PM of Italy?  Trying to tell her Canadians are concerned about their non-exclusive ways with the LGBT community....what a fuckin dolt...no we're not...we don't give 2 shits about other countries inclusions and non-inclusions....

Ya, you and I are really concerned that Italians are not chopping the bits off of underage boys. He is destroying our country and embarrassing us abroad.

He's definitely sucking on Larry Fink's hind tit. Probably wants a new friend after Xi told him off and he walked away looking like he'd had a Joe Biden moment in his underpants.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=502137 time=1685320183 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502136 time=1685319878 user_id=164
I like to know what citizens from other countries think of Canadians?  My dad watches a European news channel...they speak Greek and have a few new casters who laugh at JT and his stupidity thru pics of him and his pic / article of his stupidity on the cover of a European news paper.  Why can't this teach the 3rd world trash we keep letting in?

I can tell you what Russians, and Ukrainians who are aware of him think of him. He is a woke joke. Not a serious leader at all. Why would people in this country vote for a painful unqualified wanker like that.

I'm glad they have caught on!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502138 time=1685320304 user_id=3409
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502120 time=1685316344 user_id=164

he only ones following JT on social media are the exact same idiots.  Hardly any Canadians follow him...unless to mock him or say nasty things.  I hope he gets voted out in the next election.

I hope he gets violated tomorrow. I hope someone stuffs an unreasonable amount of cuban cigars up his clack and sets fire to them while the RCMP rides a troupe of rainbow farting unicorns across his furry little balls. I would smile bigly if that happened.

:roll:  me too!  He can take Singh with him!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=502140 time=1685320814 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502139 time=1685320312 user_id=3409

The response floored me - the guy I was talking to held that Trudy "wasn't so bad. Besides" he continued "we have Trump!"

What a retard.

A lot out there...its scary!

I find the most people who actually like him are from India, Bangladesh and Middle Eastern countries.  All the ones who can't comprehend anything abd post on social media, "I want come to Canada"...."please help me come Canada"...."Mr.President Trudeau help me come Canada".....morons....he's not a president...God forbid he lets these idiots into our country....and they produce a lot of crime...its not just the white addicts...its these people as well who think they can hurt people, steal and do whatever they want because Cana-duh....the revolving door of crime, these people....I don't want them here....send them back.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502141 time=1685321024 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=502135 time=1685319537 user_id=3396

Ya, you and I are really concerned that Italians are not chopping the bits off of underage boys. He is destroying our country and embarrassing us abroad.

He's definitely sucking on Larry Fink's hind tit. Probably wants a new friend after Xi told him off and he walked away looking like he'd had a Joe Biden moment in his underpants.

Klaus Schwab, Johan Rockstrom, Adrian Monck, Kofi Annan, Zhu Min and a few other hind tits besides Larry Fink's.

Berry Sweet

His time is coming.  I don't how JT can wave and smile at Canadians in a crowd who are literally screaming "fuck Trudeau "  abd calling him a pedo...

Berry Sweet

Some Candians are even screaming at him to get out of our country...

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502146 time=1685322208 user_id=164
His time is coming.  I don't how JT can wave and smile at Canadians in a crowd who are literally screaming "fuck Trudeau "  abd calling him a pedo...

Fuck Trudeau signs are on every second truck in Saskatchewan.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=502148 time=1685322579 user_id=3396

Fuck Trudeau signs are on every second truck in Saskatchewan.

Ha!  Really?  Nice 👏

Berry Sweet

This guy is absolutely correct...he's the only one speaking up for BC abd it's problems.  I'm voting for him.

">

Berry Sweet

I want the stupid "safe supply" drugs gone.  I want it illegal to use drugs in public!

Here in BC...if you smoke a cigarette infront of an entrance to a building, you can get a $200-$400 fine....but you can smoke meth abd fentanyl in the same place...but it's legal...so the cops can't touch them...for some psycho messed up reason...its ok to inhale 2nd hand meth than tobacco...wtf!?  

Seriously...I could hit the meth user on the head with a metal pipe or a bat...nothing will happen to me...I may be arrested, but I'll be back on the street at the end of the day...and I will most likely never see a judge.

The justice system is pathetic....after years of following judges orders, I gave up and started threatening those who were threatening me back...I also had to force no contact and restraining orders....not because a judge readily gave me one...because they never once looked at the evidence...only giving the idiot chance after chance...I took me threatening the person threatening and hurting me to get the restraining and no contact orders.  That's pathetic already....not everyone can stand up for themselves in a court of law...they are scared abd don't know how the system works....the there's me...fed the fuck up and starting to threaten everyone until they leave me the fuck alone.  Stupid fuckin liberal judges.

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502151 time=1685323870 user_id=164
I want the stupid "safe supply" drugs gone.  I want it illegal to use drugs in public!

Here in BC...if you smoke a cigarette infront of an entrance to a building, you can get a $200-$400 fine....but you can smoke meth abd fentanyl in the same place...but it's legal...so the cops can't touch them...for some psycho messed up reason...its ok to inhale 2nd hand meth than tobacco...wtf!?  

Seriously...I could hit the meth user on the head with a metal pipe or a bat...nothing will happen to me...I may be arrested, but I'll be back on the street at the end of the day...and I will most likely never see a judge.

The justice system is pathetic....after years of following judges orders, I gave up and started threatening those who were threatening me back...I also had to force no contact and restraining orders....not because a judge readily gave me one...because they never once looked at the evidence...only giving the idiot chance after chance...I took me threatening the person threatening and hurting me to get the restraining and no contact orders.  That's pathetic already....not everyone can stand up for themselves in a court of law...they are scared abd don't know how the system works....the there's me...fed the fuck up and starting to threaten everyone until they leave me the fuck alone.  Stupid fuckin liberal judges.

You can smoke pot anywhere in Regina or Saskatoon, but God forbid you have an open can of beer on the street.

Adolf Oliver Bush

He'll get his when he's outlived his usefulness. At which point his masters will thro him to the wolves (you) and offer up a selection of slimy skunk-shit sock puppets for you to choose from.

And the successful candidate will pick up where Truedeaup left off. He's not responsible for this mess, any more than Biden is. He's just the window dressing amoral enough to advance his masters' global agenda.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Berry Sweet

He's a waste.

I really hope Albertians vote correctly tomorrow.   Do NOT vote for NDP...its a vote for liberals.  Please vote UCP Alberta!

You bring the NDP in, we're fucked!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=502152 time=1685324012 user_id=3396
You can smoke pot anywhere in Regina or Saskatoon, but God forbid you have an open can of beer on the street.

We now have open liquor policies in BC.  You can drink booze in parks.  There is a very large public park near me...Town Center Park...there's a lake, sky train, stadium, field, track field, food, ice cream...play ground, water park for kids...abd you can openly drink alcohol there...its a shame!

Last year I went for a therapy session...I met my therapist in a public park...we sat at one of the concrete tables...I was moving my feet around and a bunch of empty wine bottles and beer cans came rolling around...how fuckin nice  :001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview