The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Interested?

Started by Melson Gibson, May 25, 2023, 02:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Don't make fun of my therapy...majority of people in therapy are there because of someone else....there is more than one person for me.

I've been going for several years now.  At the beginning...I wanted to physically harm a certain person...I was angry and hostile....the therapy has helped.

Just recently, my last session, my therapist says I have a break through and I have so much improvement...educating myself, standing up for myself and just being in the right space compared to where I was in the beginning.

It's amazing how some fucked in the head people can really damage others.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502120 time=1685316344 user_id=164
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502087 time=1685287240 user_id=3374
Canada is a good place with a very bad government.

Yes.  Thx for noticing!  Where are you from?

The only people who don't seem to understand we have a bad abd neglectful government are the ones from shithole countries who want to come here.  The only ones following JT on social media are the exact same idiots.  Hardly any Canadians follow him...unless to mock him or say nasty things.  I hope he gets voted out in the next election.  If not, Canada is doomed.

I am from another once great state which is being destroyed by leftist idiots.  California.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502150 time=1685323124 user_id=164
This guy is absolutely correct...he's the only one speaking up for BC abd it's problems.  I'm voting for him.

">

Then you're voting for another 1,000,000+ immigrants per year.  And then you'll wonder why rents are $3,000/month for a one bedroom dump.

Vote PPC, or don't vote at all.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502068 time=1685270737 user_id=3409
I don't doubt the Mojave has its own innate beauty, I've seen the deserts of Australia and they can be pretty mindblowing too. But I know what I'd see if you'd pointed your camera skywards in that shot. I've seen it often enough over the Ottawa Valley and think it integral to making the colours of the landscape leap out at you with such vibrancy.

Canada is a good place. But for covid and the way the government leeches waeponized it against the people, I'd still be there.

There's much beauty here, but the sad thing to me is, is that Canada had it all, and we decided to throw it all away...  We didn't have niggers or beaners.  This was a White nation from its inception.

It wasn't perfect, but it worked for a long time.  And now it doesn't work anymore for many of the people here, especially the younger ones.

This issue goes far beyond 'left wing/right' wing policies.

This country is a joke, our PM is a joke, his con replacement will be a joke, and we will keep on turning this nation into the largest ever test trial of the largest international airport known to man.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Mmm.

You figure out yet why it's being done though? I mean I reckon I've got a pretty good idea, I used to live within a virtual stones throw of the Five Eyes building on Ogilvie Rd.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502187 time=1685349353 user_id=3409
Mmm.

You figure out yet why it's being done though? I mean I reckon I've got a pretty good idea, I used to live within a virtual stones throw of the Five Eyes building on Ogilvie Rd.

Of course I know why it's being done.  Jews.  Their entire business portfolio consists of exploiting Western nations.

Even the Libs that I know are questioning the Jews and their 'business portfolios'...

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502201 time=1685351447 user_id=3397
Mmm.

Of course I know why it's being done.  Jews.  Their entire business portfolio consists of exploiting Western nations.

Even the Libs that I know are questioning the Jews and their 'business portfolios'...

All Jews including Dennis Prager, Joe Oliver, and Ezra Levant? I don't believe you know any Jews. I grew up in the Willowdale area of North York(Toronto). Synagogues are all over the area. I can tell you with certainty they do not vote as a block. They do not have the same pet issues.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKG post_id=502202 time=1685351864 user_id=3390
All Jews including Dennis Prager, Joe Oliver, and Ezra Levant? I don't believe you know any Jews. I grew up in the Willowdale area of North York(Toronto). Synagogues are all over the area. I can tell you with certainty they do not vote as a block. They do not have the same pet issues.

We can agree to disagree.  When I see a Berg or Stein behind pretty much every current problem, it is what it is...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502201 time=1685351447 user_id=3397
Mmm.

Interesting theory. I like mine better. It's an open secret that Ottawa is overrun with spies, more than once I've heard it referred to as "Spook Central". In fact the concentration of secret agents on the ground there is deemed to be one of (if not the) highest of all national capitals. Given its proximity to the United States, I am inclined to believe it. The most visible superpower on the planet and just outside there is a well equipped staging area for foreign nationals to run clandestine operations from. Either in conjunction with allied interests or against them, both can happen just as easily, all the more so once the area is flooded with a bunch of NPCs who create a layer of camouflage for the spook to blend in with.

Is there a jewish component to that? Sure, but it's far from the only one, there's a practical fucking zoo of foreign interests representing there. A point DKG has made is well worth considering here too; just because a number of jews have their finger in that pie, that doesn't mean all of the jews are in lockstep with them. You'd already know that when you recollect how George Soros made his fortune, ratting out his fellow jews to the nazis in world war 2.

And like I said, there were others. One guy (an IT security consultant to the FBI I knew) had a lot to say at the tail of 2019 about Donald Trump's future... his prescience suggested to me an insider knowledge that proved itself in the following months. Swedish extraction and if he was jewish he did a bloody good job of hiding it, that much I know. I've met quite a few jews in my time though, found them as diverse in their opinions as the countries they came from. At least two of them came from families whose ancestors Soros threw under the bus.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Melson Gibson

It's not a theory.  The Jews literally want White people dead.

I know why that is, and it's because Jews view Whites as their greatest enemy.  Their greatest threat.

It's no secret.  Jews would LOVE every White to be eradicated, so they wouldn't have to worry about any potential threats...

We're not dumb, and neither are the Jews...

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=502156 time=1685326775 user_id=164
Quote from: Herman post_id=502152 time=1685324012 user_id=3396
You can smoke pot anywhere in Regina or Saskatoon, but God forbid you have an open can of beer on the street.

We now have open liquor policies in BC.  You can drink booze in parks.  There is a very large public park near me...Town Center Park...there's a lake, sky train, stadium, field, track field, food, ice cream...play ground, water park for kids...abd you can openly drink alcohol there...its a shame!

Last year I went for a therapy session...I met my therapist in a public park...we sat at one of the concrete tables...I was moving my feet around and a bunch of empty wine bottles and beer cans came rolling around...how fuckin nice  :001_rolleyes:

I heard Alberta allows beer in certain public areas too. Saskatchewan still treats us like kids.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502204 time=1685352261 user_id=3397
Quote from: DKG post_id=502202 time=1685351864 user_id=3390

We can agree to disagree.  When I see a Berg or Stein behind pretty much every current problem, it is what it is...

Jews don't even exist anymore. If you are talking Ashkenazis, they can be some of the fiercest anti prog warriors or prog advocates. Just like any of us White folks.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=502241 time=1685409198 user_id=3396
Jews don't even exist anymore. If you are talking Ashkenazis, they can be some of the fiercest anti prog warriors or prog advocates. Just like any of us White folks.

Of course they exist.  They control every Western nation.

I'm not saying they are all bad.  I just know what their tribal plans are, and the outcomes that they desire.

I AM 4% Ashkenazi Jew apparently.  I am brave enough to state that my blood is poisoned, but that simply adds to context I suppose.

If you think the Jews are some kind of 'anti-prog warriors', you have been deceived.  Are there outliers?  Of course!  No different than with niggers...  Are there a few good ones?  Sure!

But when all is said and done, and at the end of the day, I am a White man, in a White country, who is witnessing a demographical shift that is blowing my fucking mind.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502270 time=1685439075 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=502241 time=1685409198 user_id=3396

Of course they exist.  They control every Western nation.

I'm not saying they are all bad.  I just know what their tribal plans are, and the outcomes that they desire.

I AM 4% Ashkenazi Jew apparently.  I am brave enough to state that my blood is poisoned, but that simply adds to context I suppose.

If you think the Jews are some kind of 'anti-prog warriors', you have been deceived.  Are there outliers?  Of course!  No different than with niggers...  Are there a few good ones?  Sure!

But when all is said and done, and at the end of the day, I am a White man, in a White country, who is witnessing a demographical shift that is blowing my fucking mind.

Justin Trudeau, Steven Guilbeault, Chrystia Freeland, Jagmeet Singh, Elizabeth May, Peter Julian, Don Davies, and Charlie Angus are all Jews.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502222 time=1685363739 user_id=3397
It's not a theory.  The Jews literally want White people dead.

I know why that is, and it's because Jews view Whites as their greatest enemy.  Their greatest threat.

It's no secret.  Jews would LOVE every White to be eradicated, so they wouldn't have to worry about any potential threats...

We're not dumb, and neither are the Jews...

And I'm telling you it isn't just your Jews. That's the whole point.

Muslims want you dead. Heh, even the Pope wants you dead. Bill Gates wants you dead, King Charles... dead. Joe Biden... he wants you dead.

There's a lot of people who would like nothing better than to see you dead, it isn't just the select Jews you know of.

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview