Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What say about his situation.....

Started by Obvious Li, May 19, 2014, 04:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Again, here in Canada, what this woman did was not illegal.  She wouldn't have been convicted of being a sexual offender.

I suspect, considering I can't find the documents, that the case file is unavailable because it involves a minor.  However, I did find her application for appeal and it was 5 counts of unlawful sexual activity.

Had she threatened, she likely would have been charged with uttering threats or whatever law you Yanks have to throw at such behaviour.

What I do know is this is a clear case of legal overreaction.  How do I know this?  BECAUSE SHE GOT 30 YEARS IN PRISON!  The sentence for MURDER is 25 to life.  This woman had sex with a 16 year old who willingly participated in the act FFS!

Honestly Renee, being a Republican, I'd think you'd rather not dole out wads of cash to keep horny soccer moms off American streets.

Honestly RW I'm not saying that the sentence fits the crime. I'm saying I don't know if it does or it doesn't. It sounds overly harsh but just like you I'm not privy to the facts of the case or what made the judge apply the sentence as he did. If the crimes involved were only pertaining to her illegal sexual activity then I can't help but think that the sentence would NOT have been consecutive. If the counts were all related crimes then the sentence should have been concurrent and less severe.

But as I've said a million times even if the sentence was concurrent there is no guarantee that she wouldn't have run to Canada. The fact remains is that your government is ridiculously agonizing over what to do with her when the clear answer is right in front of them.  

BTW, I would rather not dole out money to keep her off the streets; hence my previous "bullet to the back of the head" comment. I suppose I can now expect another horrified gasp out of you?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Nah, I laughed :)

And I'm saying it doesn't fit the crime at all even if you tack on attempts to thwart justice.  However, I did look up her appeal case and all she appealed was 5 counts of unlawful sexual activity.

Had her sentence been reasonable, Canada would have shipped her ass back tout suite.

Bottom line: Stop being retarded with your sentencing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Nah, I laughed :)

And I'm saying it doesn't fit the crime at all even if you tack on attempts to thwart justice.  However, I did look up her appeal case and all she appealed was 5 counts of unlawful sexual activity.

Had her sentence been reasonable, Canada would have shipped her ass back tout suite.

Bottom line: Stop being retarded with your sentencing.

I doubt it. You people have a tendency to want to molly coddle criminals and show sympathy for everyone who feels wronged in this world. Considering the sentence was so high one would think they would want to consult with US authorities on the reasoning or get rid of her ASAP.

A rational response would have been: "not my problem child fucker, be off with you" regardless of the sentence.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Considering they granted her some sort of asylum, I can't believe Canadian authorities are ignorant of the case details.  We're soft but we ain't stupid.  

I have acknowledged that we tend to be lax with sentencing.  That doesn't negate the prevalence of judicial retardation your country seems to suffer from.

Again Renee, what she did by having sex with a 16 year old is NOT illegal in Canada.  Here, she is not a sex offender in the eyes of the law.

And we would have shipped her ass back without question had it not been for what amounts to essentially a life sentence.  That said, we're nice so we probably though have paid her airfare back :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You two still arguing the particulars of this case? The real issue is Canada's lax refugee system that allows gaming by the likes of this old Florida pedophile. Tighten up the rules and a lot further than the tweaking the Tories have done. Start getting the word out that Canada will NOT be a pushover for scammers. This twat may be small potatoes, but hey you gotta start some where. Fuck this sick old white bitch, send her the fuck home.

RW

Shen, I'm sorry but I still find it funny that she'd be nothing more than a pathetic old cougar rather than a pedophile if she did this in Canada.

Say what you want about Canadian refugee laws, they are still far less fucked than the American justice system.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, I'm sorry but I still find it funny that she'd be nothing more than a pathetic old cougar rather than a pedophile if she did this in Canada.

Say what you want about Canadian refugee laws, they are still far less fucked than the American justice system.

RW, I find it fucked that any country on earth would even consider this fraud a refugee. Her case should not even have been considered for application.

In case you haven't figured it out, our current overly generous refugee system rubs me the wrong fucking way. :x

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"You two still arguing the particulars of this case? The real issue is Canada's lax refugee system that allows gaming by the likes of this old Florida pedophile. Tighten up the rules and a lot further than the tweaking the Tories have done. Start getting the word out that Canada will NOT be a pushover for scammers. This twat may be small potatoes, but hey you gotta start some where. Fuck this sick old white bitch, send her the fuck home.

this is why i love you princess......... :oops:  :lol:

Obvious Li

however her sentence is still insanely disproportionate for the crime committed....simply put, it meets and exceeds the cruel and unusual punishment benchmark used to determine refugee claims in Canuckistan.......... i still think her even being charged is ridiculous

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Renee"I'm not going to fly off the handle and make ignorant statements because I am not intimate with the facts of the case.

Probably a good thing, as the facts of the case are not yet 16 years old.  :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"however her sentence is still insanely disproportionate for the crime committed....simply put, it meets and exceeds the cruel and unusual punishment benchmark used to determine refugee claims in Canuckistan.......... i still think her even being charged is ridiculous

I doubt this old pedophile was what the UN had in mind when they speak of refugees. The people fleeing civil war in Syria, yes. Old white American ladies who fancy teenage boys, [size=200]FUCK NO!![/size] :x

RW

I'm not saying she should stay but the US still needs to get a fucking grip with their legal bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not saying she should stay but the US still needs to get a fucking grip with their legal bullshit.

We are arguing two different things RW. I don't give a flying fuck about strict laws in foreign countries, whether it be the US or Singapore. I am tired of people who could never be accepted as legal permanent residents using our lax refugee rules as a backdoor into Canada. It's a fucking insult to those of us who came here as REAL immigrants. That is the issue for me, not this stupid Florida bitch.

OL,

You appear to be softening and this has me concerned. :?

RW

No we aren't because I agree with you regarding her admission into Canada, however, I object to the underlying sentence that gave this woman a basis for argument for an application in the first place.

I can't condone US retardation that burdens our immigration system.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not saying she should stay but the US still needs to get a fucking grip with their legal bullshit.

We are arguing two different things RW. I don't give a flying fuck about strict laws in foreign countries, whether it be the US or Singapore. I am tired of people who could never be accepted as legal permanent residents using our lax refugee rules as a backdoor into Canada. It's a fucking insult to those of us who came here as REAL immigrants. That is the issue for me, not this stupid Florida bitch.

OL,

You appear to be softening and this has me concerned. :?

i'm as hard as fucking nails sweetheart.....and sweet as fucking sugar.......like always.. :ugeek: