Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Imagine

Started by Erica Mena, June 22, 2023, 12:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

And a very wise gal.

">

Adolf Oliver Bush

Unfuckingreal... they fired the experienced operator for pointing out the safety hazards...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zvqtBhdan4/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zvqtBhdan4/

Well at the least, Shen Li is on the same page as the shitlibs for once...

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504034 time=1687461258 user_id=3389
Good riddance to their billionaire libtard asses.

:wink:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504111 time=1687491364 user_id=3409
Unfuckingreal... they fired the experienced operator for pointing out the safety hazards...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zvqtBhdan4/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zvqtBhdan4/

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504034 time=1687461258 user_id=3389
Good riddance to their billionaire libtard asses.

I would not get on that sub if they paid me $250K.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504117 time=1687493264 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504111 time=1687491364 user_id=3409

I wouldn't get on any sub, but particularly not some jenky contraption that was piloted by some inexperienced troon loving diversity hire wielding a game controller.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504120 time=1687493623 user_id=3409
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504117 time=1687493264 user_id=3389

I wouldn't get on any sub, but particularly not some jenky contraption that was piloted by some inexperienced troon loving diversity hire wielding a game controller.

Yes, especially that sub.

Melson Gibson

To be fair, the pilot of that sub was the owner of the company, the same guy who oversaw construction of that sub.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=504134 time=1687498438 user_id=3397

To be fair, the pilot of that sub was the owner of the company, the same guy who oversaw construction of that sub.

So who was the bubbly bimbette at the 1 minute 48 second mark of the above video then?

- Biggie Smiles

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504139 time=1687502932 user_id=3409
So who was the bubbly bimbette at the 1 minute 48 second mark of the above video then?

Seems like just some support crew.  Very doubtful she had anything to do with the catastrophic implosion of a vessel that was under 6,000 PSI of pressure...

Frood

Unless they were mostly diversity hires...
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Frood post_id=504144 time=1687504308 user_id=1676

On ignore here now also.  Goodbye.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=504143 time=1687503963 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504139 time=1687502932 user_id=3409

Seems like just some support crew.  Very doubtful she had anything to do with the catastrophic implosion of a vessel that was under 6,000 PSI of pressure...

Watch the video again. Seems like she was the "replacement for the fifty year old white guys" who previously piloted the sub and the CEO was "just along for the ride".

He did boast that "anybody can drive the sub with a thirty dollar game controller" after all, and he looked rather white himself.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=504146 time=1687505342 user_id=3397
Quote from: Frood post_id=504144 time=1687504308 user_id=1676

On ignore here now also.  Goodbye.

Goodbye, Karen...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Are you two having a little tiff then?

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504149 time=1687506299 user_id=3409
Are you two having a little tiff then?

He's upset that I pointed out how the billionaire owner, now deceased, only wanted to hire along diversity gains.

Get woke, get sunk....  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Well if nothing else, the world is one troon fondling Tik-Tokker lighter. I don't imagine we lost a cure for cancer out of this demonstration of Darwinism, though the GOP might miss the money the CEO was throwing their way.

I did laugh about Snopes having to walk back their claims it was all Elon Musk's fault that communication was lost, so there's that.

- Biggie Smiles