Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Politics for dummies(Oldoc and Admin)

Started by DKG, July 13, 2023, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: "Luxury Cruise Advisor" post_id=508291 time=1689707807
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508286 time=1689701378 user_id=3351

Sometimes, people "upholding" the law need slaughtered.

When do you plan on doing that?

Well, I cant do it all by myself...meanwhile, I've stockpiled quite a bit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=508347 time=1689727502 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508339 time=1689725073 user_id=3374
Yawn.  Aidsman is blubbering again?

He is a delicate little lady aint he.

Aidsman the cocksucker compares Jim Justice to Adolf Hitler because WV banned young boys from getting their bits chopped off.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=508569 time=1689792923
Quote from: Herman post_id=508347 time=1689727502 user_id=3396

He is a delicate little lady aint he.

Aidsman the cocksucker compares Jim Justice to Adolf Hitler because WV banned young boys from getting their bits chopped off.

He is as scared to go there as he is to use his handle to post here. He is a chickenshit fag.

Lokmar

DKG

Quote from: "Leave Oerdin Alone!" post_id=508324 time=1689721006
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508320 time=1689719131 user_id=3374

I don't see that happening because then Dem elites would be openly admitting this is all political and designed to interfere with elections.  I see Trump running and losing again.  He is the only person Biden can beat so unless we get a third party run which takes more from Biden than Trump...  Well, it will be four more years of the brain dead pants shitter who hates America.

You mewling simp, do you suffer from chronic constipation?

I notice you did not challenge my op? Why not? I am not Biggie, I will not call you a cocksucker and I will not fag lame. I am a liberal in the classical sense. I consider myself moderate and pragmatic. My opinions can change if people put up sound arguments.

I don't know what your interest in politics is and frankly, I am not sure if you know what your stances on issues are. But, if you disagree with anything I post about taxation, energy, government spending, envoronmental policy, industrial policy, health care reform, education, immigration, etc, I encourage you to state precisely what is that you disagree with and why. Sound reasonable to you Admin?

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG post_id=508596 time=1689818511 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Leave Oerdin Alone!" post_id=508324 time=1689721006

You mewling simp, do you suffer from chronic constipation?

I notice you did not challenge my op? Why not? I am not Biggie, I will not call you a cocksucker and I will not fag lame. I am a liberal in the classical sense. I consider myself moderate and pragmatic. My opinions can change if people put up sound arguments.

I don't know what your interest in politics is and frankly, I am not sure if you know what your stances on issues are. But, if you disagree with anything I post about taxation, energy, government spending, envoronmental policy, industrial policy, health care reform, education, immigration, etc, I encourage you to state precisely what is that you disagree with and why. Sound reasonable to you Admin?

You Trumptard. You East Asian white nationalist.

Shen Li

Frood and Adolf when they are deciding whether to approve a Hollowhead post.

http://rlv.zcache.com/my_job_is_dealing_with_stupid_people_poster-rf057103be57940b1b5b9684af6875970_i5g_8byvr_630.jpg?view_padding=%5B285,0,285,0%5D">

Frood

It's quite easy approving any post... especially the stupid ones as long as they don't break the forum rules or western law basic points.

***look at an obviously stupid Holliday post, scan for illegalities, click approve if none found***

Even an Admong could do the job Adolf and I do....

But he sucks cock, so he wouldn't be any good at our job.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=508706 time=1689844521 user_id=1676
It's quite easy approving any post... especially the stupid ones as long as they don't break the forum rules or western law basic points.

As easy as writing in a candidate.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview