The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: World Cup

Started by Anonymous, June 16, 2014, 02:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anyone seen any games or plan to watch any games? I want Brazil to win at home.

jaysings

don't u want the team of your country to win it all in Brazil?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"don't u want the team of your country to win it all in Brazil?

I don't care who wins, but I like the excitement around town. Flags on cars, nations jerseys everywhere and party, party, party.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"don't u want the team of your country to win it all in Brazil?

I don't care who wins, but I like the excitement around town. Flags on cars, nations jerseys everywhere and party, party, party.

I found Canadians are uninterested in soccer games.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "jaysings"

soccer is the most boring sport in the history of mankind....i would rather have my fucking fingernails ripped out with a pair of pliers than spend 10 minutes watching those faggoty assed euro trash motherfuckers prance around the field......sad sad sad

Romero

Quote from: "jaysings"I found Canadians are uninterested in soccer games.

Not as much as most countries but there's some! The MLS Vancouver Whitecaps usually get 20-25,000 fans a match. I went to a women's Olympic qualifying tournament a couple of years ago and that final sold out with 25,000.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

soccer is the most boring sport in the history of mankind....i would rather have my fucking fingernails ripped out with a pair of pliers than spend 10 minutes watching those faggoty assed euro trash motherfuckers prance around the field......sad sad sad

It is the most popular sport in the world Obvious Li.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

that it is baby...which tells you something about the general state of affairs around the globe...sad sad sad

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

that it is baby...which tells you something about the general state of affairs around the globe...sad sad sad

My husband is Dutch, so he's cheering for the Netherlands.

Renee

The US upset Ghana yesterday, Wow weee.

I haven't been this excited since the paint on my bedroom wall dried.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The US upset Ghana yesterday, Wow weee.

I haven't been this excited since the paint on my bedroom wall dried.  :lol:

Renee,

I could have covered up your second sentence with my hand and still know what you wrote. :lol:

Obvious Li

i  predicted all the scores for every game in october 2013....they were all nil nil..i won big money...fvcking horseshit game......only a limp wristed, manpurse carrying metrosexual would be caught dead watching a bloody soccer game.... :arrow:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i  predicted all the scores for every game in october 2013....they were all nil nil..i won big money...fvcking horseshit game......only a limp wristed, manpurse carrying metrosexual would be caught dead watching a bloody soccer game.... :arrow:

:o

Anonymous

If anyone is interested Argentina defeated Nigeria today by a score of three to two.

Anonymous

The US plays Germany today. I'm sure Renee won't miss that. :lol: